advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint pain almost gone! If you remember my post...

SacToSD

Registered
If you remember my post from about a week ago, I was complaining about joint pain (specifically in my hips and shoulders) while on HRT w/ winstrol. I thought that I'd post a follow up and say that it's almost all the way gone. I just got back from the gym, where I did squats and stiff leg deadlifts, and had nothing that even came close to the pain I had before. So if anyone is doing a search on winstrol and/or joint pain, hopefully they'll see that it took about 6 days for mine to go away after getting off of the stuff. The only thing that sucks is that I was feeling better about moving more weight in the squat last week with less range of motion, and now today rolls around, and I'm squatting a lot less (but going deeper).

how much time off did it take for the winny to clear your system to fix the pain? i have no idea about the life of winny do you know how it compares to primo.. this shit is getting so bad.. there arent words.. i need a time frame for hope lol

how much time off did it take for the winny to clear your system to fix the pain? i have no idea about the life of winny do you know how it compares to primo.. this shit is getting so bad.. there arent words.. i need a time frame for hope lol

It took about 5-6 days for the winny to clear and for my joints to stop aching so much. Now the only pain that I have is the pain from test prop in my ass :eek:
If I had to guess about how it compares to primo, I'd say that it'd take a bit longer for primo to clear. Primo, as an injectable, is an enanthate ester... which means long lasting (methenolone enanthate). Primo oral is methenolone acetate, which has an active life of about 4-6 hours... compared to 14 days with the depot (injectable). I didn't know that primo dried people out so bad? I've only ever heard about it with winstrol. Hopefully that gives you some hope :)

It took about 5-6 days for the winny to clear and for my joints to stop aching so much. Now the only pain that I have is the pain from test prop in my ass :eek:
If I had to guess about how it compares to primo, I'd say that it'd take a bit longer for primo to clear. Primo, as an injectable, is an enanthate ester... which means long lasting (methenolone enanthate). Primo oral is methenolone acetate, which has an active life of about 4-6 hours... compared to 14 days with the depot (injectable). I didn't know that primo dried people out so bad? I've only ever heard about it with winstrol. Hopefully that gives you some hope :)

ya i figured it would take atleast 2-4 weeks to clear i was just hoping to feel better faster..

i havent heard of it either but this is so bad there arent words.. it sucks too because the whole reason i avoided winny was because i didnt want the joint pain.. i literally woke up with a stiff neck last week for no reason.. and i mean.. i couldnt turn LEFT until i got in the shower..

when i walk.. pop pop its audible too.. feels like there is broken glass is my knees and shoulders too.. 1 more shot and im free lol

1 more shot and im free lol

Good for you... sometimes I think that these aas are more trouble than they're worth. I didn't notice much with the win... not much, if anything. It's too bad you're a woman, or you could do a heavier cycle with stronger androgens. Last I saw you, though, you seem to be doing just fine (your pre pre contest pictures). Maybe you could try a different aas? I feel you on the joint pain... nasty business.

Good for you... sometimes I think that these aas are more trouble than they're worth. I didn't notice much with the win... not much, if anything. It's too bad you're a woman, or you could do a heavier cycle with stronger androgens. Last I saw you, though, you seem to be doing just fine (your pre pre contest pictures). Maybe you could try a different aas? I feel you on the joint pain... nasty business.

well i am running it with prop so my gains are good even though it hurts to move LOL my prep will most likely have prop and eq.. thank... GOD lol! my body loves eq and even my destroyed joints feel perfect ont hat stuff lol

and thanks :) wait til you see the 16 week out pics hehe im up 15lbs and down about 3% bf since the last pics not bad for a bulk where i need help out of bed sometimes huh hehe

AH haaa, there are much better drugs than win out there and will produce better results. You just have to try new things. Just be safe in whatever you do and remember there is no such thing as a free lunch. When you roll the dice with aas you better be prepared to lose once in a while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131