over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

I can only assume certain people posting don't have the same passion for lifting and changing their bodies the same way many of us have. This is not about validating excessive (or even moderate-low) drug usage but surely everyone's views on competing are different. Just because I don't compete does that mean I can't go above a certain dose. If I compete for a plastic trophy in some regional show does that validate my drug usage more. What if you make all/most of your money from bodybuilding without competing. What if you make no money at all but it simply makes you happy being big and lean. Should we all be on 10-20mg per day because we aren't at the Olympia. Is 40/60/80mg per day too much for us. Surely we should all set our own acceptable drug choices and doses. Why are you so bothered if some guy adds in 700mg primo or 400mg tren or 250mg dnp etc.

Why does everything have to be about others approval? What happened to being happy with yourself and loving changing your body. Perhaps some of us want to do that to a level that they will have to take certain drugs and at certain doses. To the extent if we lived alone on this planet we would still do the same. What about drug response and genetics.

Most importantly why should anything even matter. Some of you are so self righteous and ignorant and because something isn't so important to you it's deemed stupid or reckless for others. So what if the reason for many people having certain goals are things we consider negative such as insecurity. We all have flaws and we simply navigate life the best we can. Many of us would do exactly the same if we were the only person on earth as it's what we enjoy. I am not for one second stating everyone should take loads of AAS and I am moderate in my approach but who cares if someone guy wants to do more (or less). He is ugly so what's the point in him getting freaky looking for a holiday... seriously?? What if he simply wants to get freaky looking and that is very important to his happiness no matter what personality defect that shows.

Why do you post on bodybuilding boards? Do you all get regular blood work and nothing is ever out of range? Do you consider your genetics good, average or bad? Do you look like you lift? I would love to see what some of you guys actually look like.

Everyone has a different outlook in life. People put effort into areas they want to improve and it shouldn't really matter if others deem that worthwhile or not. Just be yourself and go for it and be the best person you can be. If you want to sit at home all day and watch tv with no ambition whilst I may not think that is ideal who cares and live your life and be happy. Not everyone needs to leave a legacy and many of us just want to live a simple life being happy doing what we love surrounded by friends and family. Whilst many of us may seek some external approval a lot of us do this for ourselves and we love to train and experiment on ourselves. I couldn't give a crap if Jordan is on 200mg, 700mg or 1400mg primo but I love to see his passion and I wish him all the best.

I can only assume certain people posting don't have the same passion for lifting and changing their bodies the same way many of us have. This is not about validating excessive (or even moderate-low) drug usage but surely everyone's views on competing are different. Just because I don't compete does that mean I can't go above a certain dose. If I compete for a plastic trophy in some regional show does that validate my drug usage more. What if you make all/most of your money from bodybuilding without competing. What if you make no money at all but it simply makes you happy being big and lean. Should we all be on 10-20mg per day because we aren't at the Olympia. Is 40/60/80mg per day too much for us. Surely we should all set our own acceptable drug choices and doses. Why are you so bothered if some guy adds in 700mg primo or 400mg tren or 250mg dnp etc.

Why does everything have to be about others approval? What happened to being happy with yourself and loving changing your body. Perhaps some of us want to do that to a level that they will have to take certain drugs and at certain doses. To the extent if we lived alone on this planet we would still do the same. What about drug response and genetics.

Most importantly why should anything even matter. Some of you are so self righteous and ignorant and because something isn't so important to you it's deemed stupid or reckless for others. So what if the reason for many people having certain goals are things we consider negative such as insecurity. We all have flaws and we simply navigate life the best we can. Many of us would do exactly the same if we were the only person on earth as it's what we enjoy. I am not for one second stating everyone should take loads of AAS and I am moderate in my approach but who cares if someone guy wants to do more (or less). He is ugly so what's the point in him getting freaky looking for a holiday... seriously?? What if he simply wants to get freaky looking and that is very important to his happiness no matter what personality defect that shows.

Why do you post on bodybuilding boards? Do you all get regular blood work and nothing is ever out of range? Do you consider your genetics good, average or bad? Do you look like you lift? I would love to see what some of you guys actually look like.

Everyone has a different outlook in life. People put effort into areas they want to improve and it shouldn't really matter if others deem that worthwhile or not. Just be yourself and go for it and be the best person you can be. If you want to sit at home all day and watch tv with no ambition whilst I may not think that is ideal who cares and live your life and be happy. Not everyone needs to leave a legacy and many of us just want to live a simple life being happy doing what we love surrounded by friends and family. Whilst many of us may seek some external approval a lot of us do this for ourselves and we love to train and experiment on ourselves. I couldn't give a crap if Jordan is on 200mg, 700mg or 1400mg primo but I love to see his passion and I wish him all the best.
Word. I’ve gained so much from this lifestyle. Consistency, pride, work ethic, and a Greta physique capable of a lot of strength. And it’s been an amazing journey watching it happen starting as a skinny little nerd. And anyone who does this and says they don’t like the attention is full of shit. Most of us train because we like the way it feels….but almost all of us got started out of insecurity. I’m sure I’ve shave some time off my life with drug usage…..but having large amounts of muscle mass literally saved my life 6 years ago when I was stabbed at work. The surgeon said that had my chest not been so thick I’d have been killed.
Not to mention I’ve made a living off my body my whole life from professional fighting, bouncing, working in prison, and bond work. It’s a pretty big deterrent to violence on the bad guys part when you’re fucking huge….and it gives you a big advantage

I get bored with such long discussions, it becomes a loop and life must move on, although we are heading nowhere except death.

But let me say that if I do not take PEDs, it is because personally -just as I do or do not make other endeavors in life- Its because I feel that the drawbacks outweigh the benefits.

That said, the highest reason to take gear or drugs is for personal selfishness, not to get girls, not to get praise, not to win plastic trophies.

But if you are an athlete looking to be part of elite club, drugs are a necessary means to an end. It is understood that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks, which is why so many are pursuing those goals.

Now, taking gear to get ordinary girls... that's not a necessary means to that end. The proof is that millions of people get girls without having to take AAS or having a Ferrari.

To the extent if we lived alone on this planet we would still do the same.

That is nor true, everything that humans do or value, is delivered and created by the culture in which we live, the cosmovision. If you lived alone on this planet, you would not be worried about the things that you currently worry about.

Many people actually want to succeed without the approval of others. There is a whole aesthetic of trying to achieve success without "approval." It's actually fairly common. Sure these people have a small group of like-minded people in their corner, but often the vast majority of people are against their methods.

I agree with you, completely.

But the idea of being successful, in our culture, is about making money, being known, and having millions of followers. I completely reject that idea of success.

Did it? Olivia essentially died penniless and alone

He is certainly a myth and a legend.

His financial or personal problems were because of his personality or defending certain ideals or principles, not because of being a bodybuilder. He did not want to lick Weider's balls and left the IFBB, although he later returned.

Mentzer finished worse, but he is another legend, not so much because of his athletic achievements, but because of how he influenced the science of training.

At the end of the day, everyone dies, so it's about how you manage your life and what achievements you get.

I get bored with such long discussions, it becomes a loop and life must move on, although we are heading nowhere except death.

But let me say that if I do not take PEDs, it is because personally -just as I do or do not make other endeavors in life- Its because I feel that the drawbacks outweigh the benefits.

That said, the highest reason to take gear or drugs is for personal selfishness, not to get girls, not to get praise, not to win plastic trophies.

But if you are an athlete looking to be part of elite club, drugs are a necessary means to an end. It is understood that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks, which is why so many are pursuing those goals.

Now, taking gear to get ordinary girls... that's not a necessary means to that end. The proof is that millions of people get girls without having to take AAS or having a Ferrari.
You must be some buzz at parties...

That is nor true, everything that humans do or value, is delivered and created by the culture in which we live, the cosmovision. If you lived alone on this planet, you would not be worried about the things that you currently worry about.

I couldn't disagree with these statements anymore. Not every AAS user is a deeply insecure and selfish person. There is no point even debating because I can tell you think you're on a higher plane to most on here. I will say how can you tell me what I would be like if I am certain I would still train and bodybuild if I was the only person on this planet. Whilst I do agree when you state most things that human's value are created by the culture they live in and if I was alone my thoughts on life would most certainly shift but that doesn't mean I would stop doing what I currently do. If anything it would make me more regimented because it would give me goals to work towards, boost my mood and keep my mind occupied. Training and experimenting (etc) for many of us is an internal thing and it's not about getting girls or being popular/known but quite the opposite. Bodybuilding has actually resulted in me getting less girls and having less "fun" as I stay in much more but it's what I wanted.

Bodybuilding has actually resulted in me getting less girls and having less "fun" as I stay in much more but it's what I wanted.
I agree. When I was in college, I spent most of my free time working out. Other guys would go out and hit the bars to pick up girls. I never went out because I was busy working out and didn't want to drink alcohol because it was bad for bodybuilding. It certainly wasn't good for my social life.

Bodybuilding has actually resulted in me getting less girls and having less "fun" as I stay in much more but it's what I wanted.
Agreed but everyone once in a while that muscle fetish freak is pretty fun :D

I agree. When I was in college, I spent most of my free time working out. Other guys would go out and hit the bars to pick up girls. I never went out because I was busy working out and didn't want to drink alcohol because it was bad for bodybuilding. It certainly wasn't good for my social life.

I partied all the time when I was younger and even now I still go out but if I am dieting that will be restricted. I guess this is where his argument of risk vs reward come into play. One may argue that if you're not competing in a big show why would you let things effect your fun time and whilst I agree with that on many levels it still comes down to personal preference. Just speaking about myself there has to be balance. I can't speak for others because they may want to stay in and not party and they are happy just watching tv and never drinking alcohol etc. I love going out and still do every month but sure bodybuilding has definitely effected my "fun time" but I wouldn't have it any other way. There are plenty of girls so isn't an issue for me but 100% most women prefer me when I was slim and toned with no moonface :D As Kal posted though certain women are more attracted to bigger guys and I like them so it's worked out well.

From what I've heard he wasn't the greatest dad which is probably the most important thing...
Yes.. Oliva did not die penniless though.. he died having received a police officers pension.. he wasn't wealthy but did have a typical pension.. sergio never made much from bodybuikding.. nor did any of them in that era besides arnold.. waller.. coe.. padilla.. serge etc didn't make much off bodybuilding either..

I partied all the time when I was younger and even now I still go out but if I am dieting that will be restricted. I guess this is where his argument of risk vs reward come into play. One may argue that if you're not competing in a big show why would you let things effect your fun time and whilst I agree with that on many levels it still comes down to personal preference. Just speaking about myself there has to be balance. I can't speak for others because they may want to stay in and not party and they are happy just watching tv and never drinking alcohol etc. I love going out and still do every month but sure bodybuilding has definitely effected my "fun time" but I wouldn't have it any other way. There are plenty of girls so isn't an issue for me but 100% most women prefer me when I was slim and toned with no moonface :D As Kal posted though certain women are more attracted to bigger guys and I like them so it's worked out well.
I have 5 sisters.. one of my sisters was with her friends once and we were talking about what kind of guy women prefer.. I asked about bigger guys.. bodybuilders etc.. my sister said " real pretty women want the focus on them.. so they usually Date guys below them looks wise so the focus is on them.. and how did that guy get her.. bodybuilders are in that same group.. if a pretty girl walks in with a jacked guy even the guys will look at him.. thats not exceptable to many pretty girls.. but plain girls love jacked guys.. because they can say ' look what I got'.."

I have 5 sisters.. one of my sisters was with her friends once and we were talking about what kind of guy women prefer.. I asked about bigger guys.. bodybuilders etc.. my sister said " real pretty women want the focus on them.. so they usually Date guys below them looks wise so the focus is on them.. and how did that guy get her.. bodybuilders are in that same group.. if a pretty girl walks in with a jacked guy even the guys will look at him.. thats not exceptable to many pretty girls.. but plain girls love jacked guys.. because they can say ' look what I got'.."

the ticket to entry isn't big, the biggest hurdle is just talking to them. hot chicks mostly fail to impress in the everyday, compatibility department. no intellectual curiosity, whatsoever

fuck that, I'm going back to plain girls with a brain that can hold a conversation

the ticket to entry isn't big, the biggest hurdle is just talking to them. hot chicks mostly fail to impress in the everyday, compatibility department. no intellectual curiosity, whatsoever

fuck that, I'm going back to plain girls with a brain that can hold a conversation
Amen to that. Rare to find one that doesn't make the little voice in your head go “please, shut the fuck up” when you’re conversing

This is my issue with the women who are considered the most attractive. Talking to them is brutal. Theres not much common ground there. Actually, it's most women since truth be told I do not have the same interests as most of them, watch the same things they do, or care about the same things as them. I'm sure thats a common complaint. But the hot ones, it's just much worse.

Amen to that. Rare to find one that doesn't make the little voice in your head go “please, shut the fuck up” when you’re conversing

eGFR was 71 and ALT was 160 with no orals. Those 2 numbers would concern me a bit.
The ALT does seen a little high. But what would you consider an acceptable eGFR? and wouldn't he be able to bring that number up pretty quickly with some astragalus?

one observation ive been told by women, and it is the opposite of what we may think. when you are leaner you are more "intimidating" where they view big guys as nicer, aka a "big softie". this was one thing that surprised me as I had always thought that being bigger and more muscular would make you less approachable, but they actually look at bigger guys as gentler and wouldn't hurt a fly, where they view skinny ripped guys as cockey assholes. interesting the way they think.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131