over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

That is nor true, everything that humans do or value, is delivered and created by the culture in which we live, the cosmovision. If you lived alone on this planet, you would not be worried about the things that you currently worry about.
Some psychologists say that significance (in some way, shape, or form) is a universal need. Must we be significant in our appearance or physique? No, but it's certainly a way in which one can gain significance.

I'm not as big as most of you, but I get some measure of satisfaction (arguably, significance) from being able to do a dozen or more strict bodyweight pull-ups at 54. This is something that, for me, certainly wouldn't be possible without the regimen of exercise and some conscious thought into my diet.

Word. I’ve gained so much from this lifestyle. Consistency, pride, work ethic, and a Greta physique capable of a lot of strength. And it’s been an amazing journey watching it happen starting as a skinny little nerd. And anyone who does this and says they don’t like the attention is full of shit. Most of us train because we like the way it feels….but almost all of us got started out of insecurity. I’m sure I’ve shave some time off my life with drug usage…..but having large amounts of muscle mass literally saved my life 6 years ago when I was stabbed at work. The surgeon said that had my chest not been so thick I’d have been killed.
Not to mention I’ve made a living off my body my whole life from professional fighting, bouncing, working in prison, and bond work. It’s a pretty big deterrent to violence on the bad guys part when you’re fucking huge….and it gives you a big advantage
I was about to say the same thing brother. Like you said anybody in this lifestyle who says they don’t like the attention is just ridiculous. My life too has been improved by the fact that I’m a pretty big guy and in shape. People definitely respect you more for the most part.

I couldn't disagree with these statements anymore. Not every AAS user is a deeply insecure and selfish person. There is no point even debating because I can tell you think you're on a higher plane to most on here. I will say how can you tell me what I would be like if I am certain I would still train and bodybuild if I was the only person on this planet. Whilst I do agree when you state most things that human's value are created by the culture they live in and if I was alone my thoughts on life would most certainly shift but that doesn't mean I would stop doing what I currently do. If anything it would make me more regimented because it would give me goals to work towards, boost my mood and keep my mind occupied. Training and experimenting (etc) for many of us is an internal thing and it's not about getting girls or being popular/known but quite the opposite. Bodybuilding has actually resulted in me getting less girls and having less "fun" as I stay in much more but it's what I wanted.

Let's see, if you were the only person on the planet, who would be building gyms, slaughtering chickens or designing pharmaceutical products?

So, there are 2 options, either you magically appear on planet earth and decide to become a bodybuilder, or, there has been a collapse of civilization and you are the only person who survives.

So in the first case, impossible for you to do bodybuilding because you would be like the first primitive man, a damn monkey. In the second case, how would the things working that make our current life possible be maintained?

I also like to train and I have some passions, but that only means that I appear in the world at a certain time and society, and among millions of options, I feel attraction or attachment to a few.

I am not saying that it is wrong that you love your damn lifestyle, I am saying that your statement that if you were the only person on the planet you would continue to do bodybuilding, it is nonsense.

From what I've heard he wasn't the greatest dad which is probably the most important thing...

When one pursues greatness, it is difficult to have a good family life and not neglect certain areas.

Tesla had no friends, Luther King's wife complained about his absence. Both had a mission that went beyond their own lives, and therefore, that of their families.

I have always thought that those men who seek extraordinary achievements should give up family life, it is a mistake want to combine both. But hey, there are also good tightrope walkers who get it.

When one pursues greatness, it is difficult to have a good family life and not neglect certain areas.

Tesla had no friends, Luther King's wife complained about his absence. Both had a mission that went beyond their own lives, and therefore, that of their families.

I have always thought that those men who seek extraordinary achievements should give up family life, it is a mistake want to combine both. But hey, there are also good tightrope walkers who get it.
"Greatness" is a more holistic term to me, not to be confused with "success." Anyone can be hyper-focused and good at a few things. Everyone makes mistakes in their life. But great people grow and evolve in all areas IMO.

Let's see, if you were the only person on the planet, who would be building gyms, slaughtering chickens or designing pharmaceutical products?

So, there are 2 options, either you magically appear on planet earth and decide to become a bodybuilder, or, there has been a collapse of civilization and you are the only person who survives.

So in the first case, impossible for you to do bodybuilding because you would be like the first primitive man, a damn monkey. In the second case, how would the things working that make our current life possible be maintained?

I also like to train and I have some passions, but that only means that I appear in the world at a certain time and society, and among millions of options, I feel attraction or attachment to a few.

I am not saying that it is wrong that you love your damn lifestyle, I am saying that your statement that if you were the only person on the planet you would continue to do bodybuilding, it is nonsense.

You are way overcomplicating things. Of course I wouldn't train if I was the only person to ever exist. That's a whole different subject. I wouldn't even know training was a thing and forget about supplements and gyms etc. How could you think I meant building gym's and inventing supps and drugs like some superhuman who can do everything from scratch. You are going way too deep with this one. I answered it as if we are all alive and for some unknown reason everyone disappears and I am alone... similar to a deserted island. Obviously if I was just stuck on an island I would literally be fighting for my life, foraging for food, fishing and at most doing some press ups and sprints. My example was simply referring to this current life without anyone else and I would most certainly be going to an abandoned gym, taking supps (as long as they lasted) and definitely injecting expired anabolic steroids :D You are way too serious and I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant and of course I wouldn't be doing all those things if I was the first man on this planet :eek::D

I don't hold any ill will towards any of the people either, we can at least agree on that much.

Everyone's experience is different and I can respect that. Believe whatever you want.

Let's not get this thread completely derailed due to a religious debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean you wouldnt risk your life to Brodown with PM against rival muscle gangs? I dont believe you.

I would say in modern times people typically put their lives at risk for 2 reasons mostly

1. Money (military, police, gang violence)
2. Collectivism/nationalism aka they think they have some duty to risk their life for a collective group (military, gang violence).

1634924142967.png

^^^always plenty of exits for ..sex ..religion ..politics ..lol

So Nietzsche's first book, The Birth of Tragedy is primarily about how Greek culture, and specifically Socrates' philosophy, lead to the downfall of modern civilization. His premise is that the "age of dialogue" was the beginning of the devolution of humankind and that it's basically been all downhill since. He makes a very convincing case.

Most bodybuilders don't do it for fame, most people don't like or respect bodybuilders, it's usually something more personal and more individual. Bodybuilding is actually highly exclusionary. Sure online you may find many people who like/respect what you do, but the vast majority of people do not respect it.
A great man is the actor of his own ideal - nietzsche

Jordan back at it.

I just don't see this ending well unfortunately. He just cannot for the life of him stay on an extended cruise.

JP.jpg

Are you going based on the pic or has he stated he is going hard again?

Just checked his ig, added primo. Did he really post blood work at one point? Crazy to think someone with that much size can get his bloods normal, I'd assume atleast BP and creatine would be high. I assume he has to be on BP meds at that size just due to the strain on the heart?

He is doing 150 test and 700 primo.. I dont know if he is doing any gh or insulin etc..

Just checked his ig, added primo. Did he really post blood work at one point? Crazy to think someone with that much size can get his bloods normal, I'd assume atleast BP and creatine would be high. I assume he has to be on BP meds at that size just due to the strain on the heart?

No way his lipids will be normal on pretty much any amount of primo let along 700/week. I haven't been paying attention to his log lately but I wouldn't say his labs have looked stellar in the past and he most of the time he says he's happy with them.

It's going to be interesting to see what Jordan does moving forward. He is clearly going through the mental gymnastics and war in his head and I'm sure it's tough. His entire life is wrapped up around being the "huge guy".

I wonder if he realizes he is likely making decisions now that will determine if cuts 20-40 years off his life? I mean he has a wife who is pretty "hardcore" but also open that she has questioned him many times on how long he will live.

The above isn't a dig...at all. The 2-3 packs of cigarettes my dad smoked a day from 18-40 is why he died ~60. We all make our choices...some good...some bad and most of these choices have pretty intense internal mental battles.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws