over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jplahm log (Aurum RX) TEST CYPIONATE - NPP 200

Ok so I couldn't sleep so I trained arms this am.I almost never train 4 days in a row,but I am going to orthopedic appt. Tommorow and based on what they say may be laying off leg training for a week or 2.and that is what I had planned for Tues.So my 2 days off will be Monday and Tuesday ..
Anyways I wanted to see where my weight is at the end of the day.(I normally weigh in the am).I weighed 269 which is as heavy as I have been in a while.
Thank you Viking your dvds are no joke..feel great and like I think James mentioned whatever you use for a carrier makes your product super smooth and pain free!:)
Sample arm day:
rope pushdowns-15,pronated db kickback-6,bench dips-10..
Done as a tri-set..3 rounds
incline db tricep ext:
4 sets of 10...30's
ez bar curl:
2 warm up sets of 20
2 sets of 10..75
95 for 15..restpause
Ez bar preacher curl:
1 set of 10..75
85 for 14..restpause
hammer curls:
2 sets of 10...60's
65's for 15...restpause

His oils are very smooth .never any pip and I used his tren ,test cyp and npp .i know you aren't trying to gain weight but the weight keeps coming .you'll wake up tomorrow and be 270 .

It was a 2 lb difference..lol!..I could go crazy and eat like I want to and put on weight fast ..
Which is what I would do in the past,but where I am with things these days it makes no sense..
just think if one was to:
sust
eq
Tren
Anadrol
Serostim
Humulin r
?????lol!

It was a 2 lb difference..lol!..I could go crazy and eat like I want to and put on weight fast ..
Which is what I would do in the past,but where I am with things these days it makes no sense..
sust
eq
Tren
Anadrol
Serostim
Humulin r
?????lol!

You should try it ...:D

Well at my Ortho appt...wish me luck on this..lol!
Viking ....if that was me now I may swap the tren for primo..and could not afford serostim, so it would probably be red or black tops! :)

I also make reference of not wanting to get fat, I am definately not lean currently either!lol!

Well it could be worse..no surgery date yet but it will minor..They are fixing a medial meniscus tear in my left leg now...so Oct 1 2014 they reattached my quad tendon and repaired my quad,in my right leg..Jan 2016 they are scoping my meniscus ..haven't got the date yet, but this month sometime..recovery time between 2-8 weeks..80% normally need 6 weeks to recover!

sust
eq
Tren
Anadrol
Serostim
Humulin r
?????lol!

Pretty much what I am on now to the T... Genos instead of humatrope. Loving it, gains by the day:D

Well it could be worse..no surgery date yet but it will minor..They are fixing a medial meniscus tear in my left leg now...so Oct 1 2014 they reattached my quad tendon and repaired my quad,in my right leg..Jan 2016 they are scoping my meniscus ..haven't got the date yet, but this month sometime..recovery time between 2-8 weeks..80% normally need 6 weeks to recover!

How are you feeling training legs now with an injury ? I don't do much for legs anymore ,I get such bad lower back pain it's worse whenever I squat or leg press .

Pretty much what I am on now to the T... Genos instead of humatrope. Loving it, gains by the day:D

Humatrope is my favorite ..serostim is my second ..But that stack would bring on some crazy gains!:)
I may try some red tops for healing and of course everything else it does
I hadn't run any gh for over 5 years..bought 3 bluetops (kits) and they were all bunk!
I know mk677, Cjc w dac and bpc would be great fir healing though.

How are you feeling training legs now with an injury ? I don't do much for legs anymore ,I get such bad lower back pain it's worse whenever I squat or leg press .

It was finally going ok...I did this after leg day helping a friend move! Not sure what this means for my plans but I will still continue to train and move forward!

So until after they fix my other leg and give me the ok to start training legs again I am going to try and stay in the gym 4 days a week..my bi's need work and of course I could definately use a better back..and if I am being honest here,even though my chest is decently strong it could come up too!
So I am thinking:
Back
Chest/delts
Arms
Off
Back /bi's...more of a pumping day..
thoughts here?

Npp...100 on training days
Test cyp...250..Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

Once I am out I will more than likely start a journal here..not sure yet.

woke up this am 265,so my w.eight is fluctuating a little.But holding steady in the mid -260's.I may do a mini-diet next month to drop some more bodyfat.After my surgery and recovery(which won't nearly be as long as my right leg),I want to be as good as I can be to start my assualt!
I did 250 tc/100 npp, ate and hit some back!My little girl is home today throwing up and diarrhea, poor baby!
Sample back day:
Parallel grip pulldowns :
20,17,14,11 and 8 reps..
Meadows rows :.
4 sets of 8
Rack deadlifts:
5 sets of 5
5 sets of 4 supersetted with chins ..5 sets to failure
stretchers :
3 sets of 10
Hypers:
3 sets of 25

Ahhh stretchers! I totally forgot about that movement. Love them.

Sorry to hear about your little girl, hope she feels better!

Thanks for dropping in D!I really love Mountaindog, so many cool little tricks to make training fun and productive. I really like going between DC and Mountaindog.
My little girl is my world...if I could take the sickness for her I would.But thanx,she is on the couch resting as we speak..

Thanks for dropping in D!I really love Mountaindog, so many cool little tricks to make training fun and productive. I really like going between DC and Mountaindog.
My little girl is my world...if I could take the sickness for her I would.But thanx,she is on the couch resting as we speak..

No problem J. Before I switched to more of a powerbuilding style of training, I followed a lot of MD techniques and even have 4 of his programs. Still go back to them every now and then. Always wanted to try DC but I like being in the gym more than 3 days.

Ya,love Johns training..DC ...the 3-way is actually a 4 day a week programme, Dante also has a 6 day programme ..but I understand what you mean.
Justin Harris (Troponin) has a great powerbuilding programme he does.lots of fun!
I like powerlifting too,I trained at NGBB for 5 years or so.

Ya,love Johns training..DC ...the 3-way is actually a 4 day a week programme, Dante also has a 6 day programme ..but I understand what you mean.
Justin Harris (Troponin) has a great powerbuilding programme he does.lots of fun!
I like powerlifting too,I trained at NGBB for 5 years or so.
The DC 3 way is actually a 3 day a week program... the 4 way is, drum roll.... a 4 day a week program.

on the 3 way you train mon wed fri (or whatever days but you train every other), and you alternate upper and lower body days essentially.
Day one:
Chest, delts, tris, back
Day two:
Quads hams calfs and biceps

You start each day with the smaller muscles and end with the biggest.
This way you are training every muscle twice in 8 days or so, because what you train Monday you train again on friday, and then the next wed.

A lot more to it than that but wanted to make sure you know it is in fact a three day split.

The 4 way split runs mon, tue, thur, fri and splits the body up more by separating back forearms and bis into its own day. You rotate 3 training days instead of 2.

I wrote an article on the three way and interviewed DC if you're interested. Its in the first or second newsletter over on anasci.

Lol!....are you sure?...there's the 2-way and the 3-way..I trained DC for 5 years..worked with Scott on it as well..but thanx for the clarification! ;)
I thought you spent some time on IM!?
2-way is a three day programme..
3-way is a 4 day programme ..
I still got the emails...I think I read the interview...
Anyways thanx for dropping in,stuff like this makes me wonder if my log has gone on the wrong direction...look forward to following your progress though.

Last edited:
No Im damn dummy lol! You are right its 2 way and three way... I was thinking of it the same way and calling it 3 and 4 based on how many days you train whichbis incorrect. You had it right in the first place.

When can you train legs again I think I missed that? A couple weeks?

If thats the case you aught to just do something like: chest and bis on mon, back on wed, and delts/tris on friday

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws