advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just for fun... How much did you pay for your first cycle?

$150 for 50 turkish anapolon (shit was fucking awesome)
$150 for 10 greek testoviron. I don't regret what i paid for one minute. It spoiled me by introducing me to real human grade gear. Loved it!!

Any of you guys that are Aussies can feel my pain , gear is so damn expensive here ... $300 for 30 ml of test prop that come out of a 500ml bladder haha and $130 for a box of clomid , bad corkies all the time but put 15lbs on and kept it all haha good times, wish I lived in the us

Any of you guys that are Aussies can feel my pain , gear is so damn expensive here ... $300 for 30 ml of test prop that come out of a 500ml bladder haha and $130 for a box of clomid , bad corkies all the time but put 15lbs on and kept it all haha good times, wish I lived in the us

I feel bad for the australian bros. The customs and police over there are fucking nazis when it comes to AAS.

$50 for one bottle of Deca 15 years ago.. talk about a noob.. thank God for sites like PM. lol

$15 sostenon redijects, straight out of Mexican pharm.

x2 for 10wk total so 150 bucks... altho mine was straight out the trunk of a car from a homey hook up at the gym lol the car was more than likely parked out side the mex pharm the day before though...lol and they came with 20ga cannons to literally pierce my ass once a week lol ah the good ol days back at the start of the millenium, '00...

10 ml test e out of an Visine eye drop bottle, $100 bucks, young and very dumb

1995 and I got the mexican sustanon 250 vet pre-loads. Anyone ever seen these bad boys? They came pre-loaded for horses with an 18 guage pin....... YEP, 18 G!!!!!!! The going rate in the "D" was $25 per amp or sust pre-load. I got 8 for $200 on my tight ass college budget.

My next purchase was the old big 60ml jug of Mexican Brovel Norandren 50 for $300. (it was deca at 50mg/ml) I also bought 60 ml of Brovel Reforvet (liquid Dianabol with B vitamins) for $100. WOW! $400 buck for a basic deca/dbol stack. SAD! I took 200mg/deca/wk and 25mg dbol/day and benched 405 for the first time that summer..LOL, I thought I was a 210 lb monster! LOL

Thank Goodness for Professional Muscle!

Wow trip down memory lane. I wanna say it was around $300USD for 2 vials of test-c and one deca and some dbol. I got it from Europe and it was my first and last transaction thru WU. That was a long 2-3 weeks waiting for that to show up

150$ for steris test c,and 100$ for Russian dball,in the 90 s.best shit i ever did,miss those days

2 x 20ml test e - 60 each
100 count 20mg Dbol - 80
HCG - 15

My first cycle consisted of orals only. I wasn't sure if I was going to go the AAS route or not, so I decided on taking Anavar only, and I'd go from there.

I bought 100x 10mg BD pills for close to $300.00 from a coworker. Knowing what I know now...I got ripped the fuck off lol. :banghead:

1995 and I got the mexican sustanon 250 vet pre-loads. Anyone ever seen these bad boys? They came pre-loaded for horses with an 18 guage pin....... YEP, 18 G!!!!!!! The going rate in the "D" was $25 per amp or sust pre-load. I got 8 for $200 on my tight ass college budget.

My next purchase was the old big 60ml jug of Mexican Brovel Norandren 50 for $300. (it was deca at 50mg/ml) I also bought 60 ml of Brovel Reforvet (liquid Dianabol with B vitamins) for $100. WOW! $400 buck for a basic deca/dbol stack. SAD! I took 200mg/deca/wk and 25mg dbol/day and benched 405 for the first time that summer..LOL, I thought I was a 210 lb monster! LOL

Thank Goodness for Professional Muscle!

Amen. :headbang:

I may not have paid alot but my 1st cycle sure was ridiculous. Obviously then I was on no forums. I just searched online and found sites and read the info. Of course what sounds really good... tren e. I got eco oils tren e sachets. Can't rememebr the price but not alot. And dbol tabs. 6 week cycle :) I loved it and experienced no bad sides. Put on over 20 pounds in 6 weeks. Thankfully I then educated myself.

I got raped

$350 for two 10 ml bottles of test e . And this was a good friend who fucked me

$350 for 20ml of Winstrol...can't remember the brand. Guy was supposed to be my friend. Now is my EX friend

$300 for 10 Italian ampules of deca...400mg/ampule. Talk about getting raped!!!:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131