advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just random stuff that interests me.....

Just things I find imperiative for health

(courtesy of Big Mike) [ame="http://www.amazon.com/LifeSource-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-AccuFit/dp/B000VXO4JE"]Amazon.com: LifeSource Blood Pressure Monitor with AccuFit Extra Large Cuff: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YFsDxXLeL.@@AMEPARAM@@41YFsDxXLeL[/ame]
Take your blood pressure for a week straight upon arising..... get a baseline going.....if its high do something about it!!!
If its seriously high get carditone right away
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ayush-Herbs-891501001111-Carditone-caplets/dp/B000S0CVDQ"]Amazon.com: Carditone 60 caplets: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RKSkKmjTL.@@AMEPARAM@@41RKSkKmjTL[/ame]
next day mail service and get on one tab morn and one tab nite. I just put another guy on it who was 170/110 and it got him down to 135/80-85 by the end of a week. Then figure out what is giving you high blood pressure (compounds, diet, obesity, lack of cardio etc etc etc) and fix it! Fix it so you can come down to 1/2 tab carditone morn and nite and then off of carditone. Fix it so if you are on a BP pres diuretic, you can go over to dandelion root morn and nite.

Everybody used to worry bout liver and kidneys in bodybuilding. Lets be honest for a second. Look at this board over the last 10 years....how many liver problems have you seen? Not many. How many kidney problems have you seen? Quite a few and its a problem. How many heart attack and cardiomyopathy problems have you seen? Alot and its a problem. How much cancer threads have you seen? Seems to be many more cancer threads happening over the last few years havent there? There is a problem. (i have my ideas on what is raising those incidences but it goes directly against some of the sponsors of this board so im going to keep my mouth shut on that one).....this is more about preventative maintenance.

So the big problems in my mind as to people "on the sauce" and longevity is the following

1) I cannot stand the phrase "your only as big as your dosage", in fact i think its utter bullshit. I dwarf people in my gym who are on 1300mg a week of test, along with tren and dball (<---they tell me what they are on) yet im over here doing 200-250mg TRT....so yea i think most people dont have a fu*&ing clue in the world on how to eat, train, and supplement to gain muscle mass and in my case maintain muscle mass. Im off subject like usual...my point was change the phrase "your only as big as your dosage" to "whatever my bloodwork deems is safe is what I can use"....thats what the saying should be..... if you are out of range, then you need to figure it out.
(addendum: unless you are welcoming cardiopathy by using sauce and GH chronically)

2) last 4 weeks before a show, take everything i am saying in this post and throw it in the waste basket. Obviously you are going for the win...and the win doesnt involve superb bloodwork. It is what it is.

3) Never use orals offseason if you can. 4-8 weeks preshow only. I can see maybe using an oral one day a week in offseason on a weak bodypart day or the recovery day for that weak bodypart....but lets get down to brass tacks....orals drive your HDL into the ground, are always an adenoma risk (see this board do a search for adenoma...look at what they used every time!) and are just a toxic risk that doesnt have to be there until neccessary (pre contest)

4) Bloodwork - (get a 10-20% off coupon online) and go to Discount Online Blood Chemistry Tests & Results, Wellness & Anti Aging Direct Access Laboratory Testing and order up the full anti aging male profile once a year and another time during the year get a full CBC ..... be true to yourself and get them done at pertinent times.....when you are on so you can see what is happening....every guy reading this right now is going to have great bloodwork 6 weeks off...its the previous 24 weeks you were on that matters. If cost is an issue try this Online Blood Testing | Discount Blood Tests - DiscountedLabs.com and its cheaper...but i havent used them personally so you'll have to go thru it.

5) Im zooming thru this because i really dont have a lot of time today but these terms need to be studied by you and something needs to be done about them if they are out of range on your bloodwork...and ill put asterisks next to things that are double important

*glucose
*BUN
*creatinine
*GFR
*bun/creatinine ratio
ldh
*hdl
*ast
*alt
cholesterol
*triglycerides
*ldl
chol/hdl ratio
RBC
*hemoglobin
*hematocrit
Rdw
*PSA

So i talked about liver and how i feel its a lesser problem in bodybuilding. If orals are ever being used or AST or ALT are high for various reasons Tudca should be used (not chronically and longterm though as it looks like right now)...and a general liver health supplement should be used probably year round.

cardiomyopathy = curcumin BCM 400mg morn nite

kidneys = keep blood pressure down at all times and at all costs, along with keeping hydrated and that should save you from a fate you never want to go thru....in fact the next person who reads this and is doing nothing about their high blood pressure because "you dont want to deal with it"...go read up on kidney failure and kidney dialysis and what your life will be like when you do that (and with chronically high blood pressure its not IF its WHEN...you will be going thru that)....so unless you want to quickly kiss being any kind of bodybuilder goodbye (and that decision will happen real quickly once the process starts) and want to be hooked up to a dialysis machine 3 days a week for 6 hours at a time....do something about your blood pressure.

Hematocrit and hemoglobin= donating blood, (maybe inhibition of the DHT process--still looking into that, maybe a slight decrease from chelation/iron metabolism interuption) but donating blood is the only set in stone method right now.

Cancer - overlooked greatly in the general thinking of most bodybuilders but it seems to be happening more and more frequently. These guys usually dissapear off the board fairly quickly because they have better things to do (like trying to live) than worrying about utmost muscle mass. A guy named Ridge comes to mind who was on this board last year i believe, another recently is a national competitor who had colon cancer, and another known name in the sport with prostate cancer all come to mind. I think prostate cancer (which has estrogen and DHT connections) is going to the problem for many male bodybuilders as they get into their 40's 50's 60's. This raises a whole other can of worms in which i feel prostates are way overbiopsied, and doctors go into panic mode on a great many things concerning the prostate when a "wait and monitor approach" and "targeted ultrasound" without 12 point biopsies should be the first option...but i digress. Thats a discussion for another day/

So these are the compounds i would study cancer wise and prevention wise
and you can put any of these compounds in google with cancer and see whats up

again ill put an asterisk next to the ones I feel are gigantically worthy and have the research to back them up

*Zyflamend
*grape seed extract (that is a large study Grape Seed Extract protects against prostate cancer 61%!!! )
*boswellia serrata
zeaxanthin and lutein (yes the 2 compounds that help tremendously with macular degeneration also are involved with cancer inhibition)
*curcumin obviously
*pomegranate
lycopene (maybe...this one comes and goes...lately its back on)
ginger root
melatonin
querecetin
ubiquinol
allicin garlic
green tea
olive leaf
*IP3 / phytic acid
aspirin (PSA is always lower with aspirin)
Pomi-T A double-blind, placebo RCT evaluating the effect of a polyphenol-rich whole food supplement on PSA progression in men with prostate cancer: The U.K. National Cancer Research Network (NCRN) Pomi-T study. | 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting | Abstracts | Meeti

Last edited:

(courtesy of Big Mike) Amazon.com: LifeSource Blood Pressure Monitor with AccuFit Extra Large Cuff: Health & Personal Care
Take your blood pressure for a week straight upon arising..... get a baseline going.....if its high do something about it!!!
Amazon.com: Carditone 60 caplets: Health & Personal Care
next day mail service and get on one tab morn and one tab nite. I just put another guy on it who was 170/110 and it got him down to 135/80-85 by the end of a week. Then figure out what is giving you high blood pressure (compounds, diet, obesity, lack of cardio etc etc etc) and fix it! Fix it so you can come down to 1/2 tab carditone morn and nite and then off of carditone. Fix it so if you are on a BP pres diuretic, you can go over to dandelion root morn and nite.

Everybody used to worry bout liver and kidneys in bodybuilding. Lets be honest for a second. Look at this board over the last 10 years....how many liver problems have you seen? Not many. How many kidney problems have you seen? Quite a few and its a problem. How many heart attack and cardiomyopathy problems have you seen? Alot and its a problem. How much cancer threads have you seen? Seems to be many more cancer threads happening over the last few years havent there? There is a problem. (i have my ideas on what is raising those incidences but it goes directly against some of the sponsors of this board so im going to keep my mouth shut on that one).....this is more about preventative maintenance.

So the big problems in my mind as to people "on the sauce" and longevity is the following

1) I cannot stand the phrase "your only as big as your dosage", in fact i think its utter bullshit. I dwarf people in my gym who are on 1300mg a week of test, along with tren and dball (<---they tell me what they are on) yet im over here doing 200-250mg TRT....so yea i think most people dont have a fu*&ing clue in the world on how to eat, train, and supplement to gain muscle mass and in my case maintain muscle mass. Im off subject like usual...my point was change the phrase "your only as big as your dosage" to "whatever my bloodwork deems is safe is what I can use"....thats what the saying should be..... if you are out of range, then you need to figure it out.
(addendum: unless you are welcoming cardiopathy by using sauce and GH chronically)

2) last 4 weeks before a show, take everything i am saying in this post and throw it in the waste basket. Obviously you are going for the win...and the win doesnt involve superb bloodwork. It is what it is.

3) Never use orals offseason if you can. 4-8 weeks preshow only. I can see maybe using an oral one day a week in offseason on a weak bodypart day or the recovery day for that weak bodypart....but lets get down to brass tacks....orals drive your HDL into the ground, are always an adenoma risk (see this board do a search for adenoma...look at what they used every time!) and are just a toxic risk that doesnt have to be there until neccessary (pre contest)

4) Bloodwork - (get a 10-20% off coupon online) and go to Discount Online Blood Chemistry Tests & Results, Wellness & Anti Aging Direct Access Laboratory Testing and order up the full anti aging male profile once a year and another time during the year get a full CBC ..... be true to yourself and get them done at pertinent times.....when you are on so you can see what is happening....every guy reading this right now is going to have great bloodwork 6 weeks off...its the previous 24 weeks you were on that matters. If cost is an issue try this Online Blood Testing | Discount Blood Tests - DiscountedLabs.com and its cheaper...but i havent used them personally so you'll have to go thru it.

5) Im zooming thru this because i really dont have a lot of time today but these terms need to be studied by you and something needs to be done about them if they are out of range on your bloodwork...and ill put asterisks next to things that are double important

*glucose
*BUN
*creatinine
*GFR
*bun/creatinine ratio
ldh
*hdl
*ast
*alt
cholesterol
*triglycerides
*ldl
chol/hdl ratio
RBC
*hemoglobin
*hematocrit
Rdw
*PSA

So i talked about liver and how i feel its a lesser problem in bodybuilding. If orals are ever being used or AST or ALT are high for various reasons Tudca should be used (not chronically and longterm though as it looks like right now)...and a general liver health supplement should be used probably year round.

kidneys = keep blood pressure down at all times and at all costs, along with keeping hydrated and that should save you from a fate you never want to go thru....in fact the next person who reads this and is doing nothing about their high blood pressure because "you dont want to deal with it"...go read up on kidney failure and kidney dialysis and what your life will be like when you do that (and with chronically high blood pressure its not IF its WHEN...you will be going thru that)....so unless you want to quickly kiss being any kind of bodybuilder goodbye (and that decision will happen real quickly once the process starts) and want to be hooked up to a dialysis machine 3 days a week for 6 hours at a time....do something about your blood pressure.

Hematocrit and hemoglobin= donating blood, (maybe inhibition of the DHT process--still looking into that, maybe a slight decrease from chelation/iron metabolism interuption) but donating blood is the only set in stone method right now.

Cancer - overlooked greatly in the general thinking of most bodybuilders but it seems to be happening more and more frequently. These guys usually dissapear off the board fairly quickly because they have better things to do (like trying to live) than worrying about utmost muscle mass. A guy named Ridge comes to mind who was on this board last year i believe, another recently is a national competitor who had colon cancer, and another known name in the sport with prostate cancer all come to mind. I think prostate cancer (which has estrogen and DHT connections) is going to the problem for many male bodybuilders as they get into their 40's 50's 60's. This raises a whole other can of worms in which i feel prostates are way overbiopsied, and doctors go into panic mode on a great many things concerning the prostate when a "wait and monitor approach" and "targeted ultrasound" without 12 point biopsies should be the first option...but i digress. Thats a discussion for another day/

again ill put an asterisk next to the ones I feel are gigantically worthy and have the research to back them up

*Zyflamend
*grape seed extract (that is a large study Grape Seed Extract protects against prostate cancer 61%!!! )
*boswellia serrata
zeaxanthin and lutein (yes the 2 compounds that help tremendously with macular degeneration also are involved with cancer inhibition)
*curcumin obviously
*pomegranate
ginger root
melatonin
querecetin
ubiquinol
allicin garlic
green tea
olive leaf
*IP3 / phytic acid
Pomi-T A double-blind, placebo RCT evaluating the effect of a polyphenol-rich whole food supplement on PSA progression in men with prostate cancer: The U.K. National Cancer Research Network (NCRN) Pomi-T study. | 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting | Abstracts | Meeti

How can this not be the most important post we all have read in a long time? Great post, DC!

we have stickies for a lot of subjects... i wish we could pick a few health threads like this and make them stickies too ...

(courtesy of Big Mike) Amazon.com: LifeSource Blood Pressure Monitor with AccuFit Extra Large Cuff: Health & Personal [email]Care
Amazon.com: Carditone 60 caplets: Health & Personal [email]Care

*glucose
*BUN
*creatinine
*GFR
*bun/creatinine ratio
ldh
*hdl
*ast
*alt
cholesterol
*triglycerides
*ldl
chol/hdl ratio
RBC
*hemoglobin
*hematocrit
Rdw
*PSA

*Zyflamend
*boswellia serrata
*curcumin obviously
*pomegranate
ginger root
melatonin
querecetin
ubiquinol
allicin garlic
green tea
olive leaf
*IP3 / phytic acid

Thank you, this is much appreciated

Elevated Dihydrotestosterone is Associated with Testosterone-Induced Erythrocytosis

Aghazadeh, Monty et al.
The Journal of Urology

Abstract

Introduction

Erythrocytosis is the most common dose-limiting adverse effect of testosterone therapy (TTh), but the mechanisms of T-mediated erythropoiesis remain unclear. In this study, we examine risk factors for erythrocytosis associated with TTh.
Methods

Retrospective review of 179 hypogonadal men on TTh in a single andrology clinic was performed. Demographic data, TTh formulation and duration of treatment, and 5α reductase inhibitor (5ARI) use were assessed. Serum dihydrotestosterone (DHT), total T (TT), free T (FT), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), Hematocrit (Hct), and lipid levels were extracted and changes during treatment determined. Spearman’s rank correlation was used to identify relationships between change in Hct (ΔHct) and study variables.
Results

Of 179 patients, 49 (27%) developed a ≥10% ΔHct and 36 (20.1%) developed erythrocytosis (Hct ≥50%) at a median follow-up of 7 months. Topical gels were used by 41.3% of patients, injectable T by 52.5%, and subcutaneous pellets by 6.1%. More men who developed ΔHct ≥10% used injectable T than men with ΔHct <10% (65% vs. 48%, p=0.035), and were less likely to be on 5ARI (2% vs. 15%, p=0.017). Men with ΔHct ≥10% had higher post-treatment DHT levels (605.0 vs. 436.0 ng/dL, p=0.017) and lower LH and FSH levels than men with ΔHct <10%. Spearman’s rank correlations yielded relationships between ΔHct and post-treatment DHT (ρ=0.258, p=0.001) and TT (ρ=0.171, p=0.023).
Conclusion

DHT may play a role in TTh-related erythrocytosis, and monitoring of DHT levels during TTh should be considered. In men who develop erythrocytosis, 5ARIs may be therapeutic.

So as to the above this is what I have been working on lately.....(continued)

One of the biggest problems that confound all of us is the raising of hematocrit and Hemoglobin during TRT......never mind "juicing"....you guys are walking around at 54-60 / 19-20 all the time and you have no idea that you are or its the very reason that you dont get bloodwork on your cycle. I specifically remember Maldorf posting on a board (I want to say Mind and Muscle) that his hematocrit was at 63 and what could he do to get it down....and I think it was a year later he had a massive heart attack. So Ive always attacked this problem from the Iron overload polycythemia side of things, looking for ways to lower the whole iron metabolism equation....and i do believe that it helps (a little bit) especially IP3...albeit a little bit like i said.
So high estrogen levels seem to wreak havoc on your prostate, high DHT levels definitely wreak havoc on your prostate....ie BPH ie...prostate cancer.
So this is the angle im attacking this problem now...lowering DHT and before any of you think this might impede your muscle gains....it doesnt....studies with dutasteride have shown that alpha-5-reductase inhibitors absolutely dont interfere with muscle mass accumalation....using testosterone by itself and testosterone with dustasteride (continue again)

One of the biggest problems that confound all of us is the raising of hematocrit and Hemoglobin during TRT......never mind "juicing"....you guys are walking around at 54-60 / 19-20 all the time and you have no idea that you are or its the very reason that you dont get bloodwork on your cycle. I specifically remember Maldorf posting on a board (I want to say Mind and Muscle) that his hematocrit was at 63 and what could he do to get it down....and I think it was a year later he had a massive heart attack. So Ive always attacked this problem from the Iron overload polycythemia side of things, looking for ways to lower the whole iron metabolism equation....and i do believe that it helps (a little bit) especially IP3...albeit a little bit like i said.

So high estrogen levels seem to wreak havoc on your prostate, high DHT levels definitely wreak havoc on your prostate....ie BPH ie...prostate cancer.

So this is the angle im attacking this problem now...lowering DHT and before any of you think this might impede your muscle gains....it doesnt....studies with dutasteride have shown that alpha-5-reductase inhibitors absolutely dont interfere with muscle mass accumalation....using testosterone by itself and testosterone with dustasteride (continue again)

What tho if ur dht is normal? Yet hematocrit is say around 52 on a scale of 45-55?

And whats the difference between ip3 and ip6? If i remember correctly (i have it somewhere) u had once stated something about using ip-6.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we dont want to be using proscar and dutasteride if we can help it because of all the bad side effects....what is one of the best 5-alpha reductase inhibitors out there? Progesterone. Progesterone also has a myriad of healthy benefits in men...mainly off the top of my head

1) extreme prostate protection (bph and cancer again)
2) feeling of well being in some
3) sleep
4) seems to regulate balances of hormones and in theory at least could make cycling or TRT more efficient
5) many report much better libido/erections
6) helps bone loss

but where im most interested in it is....hemoglobin and hematocrit. My theory is if DHT is the main culprit in the raising of H and H (and im not discrediting T's role in that also) but DHT being the big daddy......and with Progesterone being such an effective 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor....my theory is usage of a progesterone cream 3-4 times a day could/should lower hemoglobin/hematocrit raising in people doing TRT and juicing....along with lowering estrogen and the above benefits.

Progesterone doesnt pass very well thru the digestive tract...so unless someone has come across something very spectacular orally (i havent)...it looks like the way to go is using cream on a portion of the body where the skin is pretty thin....

So this is the theory im working on currently.... and ill keep everyone tuned to what i discover personally as i get blood work pretty darn regularly. I havent started using progesterone cream yet as Im kind of working on something else right now via bloodwork and i dont want to throw a monkey wrench in the equation so i dont know what did what

What tho if ur dht is normal? Yet hematocrit is say around 52 on a scale of 45-55?

And whats the difference between ip3 and ip6? If i remember correctly (i have it somewhere) u had once stated something about using ip-6.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing...thats was a typo by myself sorry bout that

I dont get my feelings hurt much but jeez..... I am pretty sure I wrote about extreme stretching back in 1990...actually im positive....in Hardcore Muscle newsletter. I had read the bird wing stretch studies extensively and put out my theory that extreme stretching with weights could induce hypertrophy and maybe even hyperplasia. John Parillo came out with something before me but i dont remember his version using weighted stretches, I thought it was rolfing and putting bodyparts in stretched positions and then using his knuckles to "rolf" them out.
I came out with a system where you would do a set and then stretch right after the set (a weighted stretch with weights or using your bodyweight)....and i wrote about it up thru the 90's and 2000's and all the way up to a couple years ago until i got absolutely burnt out talking about training. I caught alot of shit about it over the years...but i was adamant it could do great things (especially to your triceps, your back width, your quads and your chest). I wrote alot about gymnasts and how they would get into stretched positions alot (especially on the rings) and every elite gymnast has a discernible musculature.

It only took 25 years to get verified? Wheres all the guys who were giving me shit? (and all the guys who were stretching themselves wrong...I swear a couple guys were going so crazy with it they would have tied their arms to a tree and their ass to a Buick going the other way if they thought it would help their lat width)

Anyway...........oh well

J. Silva,1 R. Lowery,2 J. Antonio,3 S. McCleary,1 J. Rauch,1 J. Ormes,2 K. Shields,2 M. Sharp,2 J. Georges,2 S. Weiner,2 J. Joy,2 and J. Wilson2

1University of Tampa; and 2University of Tampa Human Performance Lab, 3Nova Southeastern University

*Award Eligible—Undergraduate Student Research Award for an outstanding poster abstract presentation.

Previous research using the avian stretch model has demonstrated profound skeletal muscle hypertrophy and hyperplasia. Purpose: To investigate the effects of weighted intraset stretching on skeletal muscle size and strength in human subjects. Methods: Twenty-four recreationally trained subjects (20 ± 2.0 years of age) were randomly assigned to stretching and non-stretching conditions. In both conditions subjects performed 4 sets of 12 repetition calf raises on a leg press twice a week for 5 weeks. The first set was performed at 90% of subjects 1-RM, followed by 3 sets in which the weight decreased by 15% of subjects 1-RM per set. Between sets the stretching group allowed the weight on the leg press to stretch the gastrocnemius for 30 seconds before continuing, while the non stretch condition held the weight stack with their feet neutral and not stretched. Gastrocnemius muscle thickness was determined pre and post via ultrasonography. Results: There was a significant group × time effect (p ≤ 0.05) for muscle thickness in which the delta change was greater in the stretching vs. non stretching condition (+23 ± 5.0 vs. + 9 mm ± 4.8). There were time (p ≤ 0.05) effects for strength in which both the stretching (+49.7 ± 8.0 kg) and non stretching (+37.1 ± 7.0 kg) increased in strength, with no differences between conditions.Conclusions: Intraset stretching may increase skeletal muscle hypertrophy when combined with resistance training. Practical Application: Athletes interested in inducing skeletal muscle hypertrophy can implement intraset stretching into their regimens

Attachments

• stretching (Small).jpg
    stretching (Small).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2,237
Last edited:
Great info DC, I always read what you post. I got my BP from 155/100 down to 125/75. I now monitor it EOD. I learn a lot about supplements too from some of your posts. I been researching too, some of the supplements you mention do not interact with Warfarin either. Some do, so I am careful with this and do regular blood work.

Im too chicken to go the low dose progesterone route....there is just way too much conflicting literature.....so i think im going to try to attack this pregnenolone wise as a precursor and see what changes in bloodwork that brings.

Im too chicken to go the low dose progesterone route....there is just way too much conflicting literature.....so i think im going to try to attack this pregnenolone wise as a precursor and see what changes in bloodwork that brings.

Are you thinking of going with oral pregnenolone or going the transdermal route? What your thoughts on DHEA?

Are you thinking of going with oral pregnenolone or going the transdermal route? What your thoughts on DHEA?

im doing this more for intrigue on what happens if you can lower dht....does it lower the hematocrit and hemoglobin enough even though testosterone raises it.....since muscle mass gain seems to be the same whether there is dht present or not....there is a number of ways to go about it

finast/dutast = it would be great to see a number of guys who have used dutast/finast who had regular bloodwork over the years pre and post usage....then i could truly see if their hematocrit and hemoglobin lowered

Progesterone = creme--strong 5-alpha inhibitor....but there is so much literature/opinions strongly against and For....that kind of battle between the 2 sides gives me some worry that thats not the way to go here.

Pregnenolone- im going to go the oral route first.....I hear blood testing for pregnenlolone is wacky and unreliable....so im going to try to go by intuition here (via sleep and anxiety which its supposed to strongly help) and see if it works....if I dont feel the oral route is worthy ill try transdermal.

DHEA really isnt in my equation right now because this is more about dht/hematocrit/hemoglobin for me...so although pregnenolone could/can increase DHEA....Im more looking for solution so people dont have to go get needle sticked every 2 months at the blood bank.

Last edited:

Some of the top TRT docs, such as Dr Mark Gordan and Dr crisler use pregnenolone and dhea with their guys. I believe Crisler just goes by progesterone numbers to dose the pregnenolone. You would be wise to get a 24hr urine panel done before and after with the pregnenolone as with dhea conversion can vary from person to person.

Crisler likes pregnenolone cream, oral pregnenolone is more sedating, if you do go the oral route try nutricology mlm preg 25mg. I mention the urine panel as it will show all of the metabolites, cortisol etc, 50mg preg boosted my 24hr cortisol up over range as well as progesterone.

Great thread DC. And I agree most in our community don't think about cancer much.

But, having dealt (and continue to deal) with cancer this past year and recently losing a kidney to cancer, I've done a LOT of research on this during the year.

I've always been a fan of lo-dose aspirin due to its link to reducing the risk of blood clots and certain cancers. But, here is a study I found that shows it to be very useful in reducing the risk in ALL cancers. It also seems to even inhibit metastasis by interfering with the ability of cancer cells to stick to platelets to travel throughout the body.

Low-dose aspirin?s protective effect in cancer explained | Research News @ Vanderbilt | Vanderbilt University

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner