over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad to see the 90's and 2000's bodybuilders continually going thru this

I did the extreme abuse thing, realized wtf, Im big but I dont have a mouses fart of a chance in a hurricane of being a pro.
Now I use peps, OTC, stuff and try like hell to supplement my HEALTH.
I have more pills geared towards, cholesterol, BP, liver, heart etc...than ever before.
I did the insansity, now I cant use gear at all, but eventually Ill be able too, but looking forward Ill never do more than 750 mg of test.
WHY?
Im 260 now in decent shape, not contest ready but shit good by most peoples standards.
I dont need to be 290-310 anymore, what good is that going to do me?
I want to train, look good but more importantly FEEL GOOD.
At this weight I can sleep with no apnea by BP is under control and my acitvity level during the day is high, I dont feel like shit from lack of sleep or schlepping around an additional 40 lbs.
So what If Im weaker and cant throw around big lbs, that doesnt mean shit to me any more, I kinda get a kick out of having a 21 inch arm curling a 25 lb dumbell and squeezing the shit out of it.:D
I got diagnosed with sleep apnea when I weighed only 235lbs. My big fat neck. :(

David Dearth = quadruple bypass surgery

Good morning y'all
WOW. I'm alive. Man I've never experienced anything like a quadruple bypass open heart surgery. Scariest thing in my life. Plus I had some complications..... Plus I actually woke up during my surgery. All in all though I made it through. I'm really weak but nothing some good rehab and hard work won't fix. I can't even begin to tell you all what you mean to me with all of the love and prayers and support you sent me here on FB. Of course I should have expected it because I have the greatest people on my wall in all of FB. Getting a little worn out so once again, thank you, I love you and wish nothing but peace and love to all of you

===============================================

Since everyone here cannot have serious doubt screw up their belief system when they are juicing....and you must present an argument to let you continue on juicing.... let me start the following posts for you

a) He must have had a genetic predisposition
b) He probably ate like crap
c) My brothers's uncle's barber's mailman dropped dead at 38 of a heart attack and he wasn't a juicer so there
d) {All the Young guys in forum}= Better to go out with a blaze of glory doing what you wanted and have a full life looking jacked than .....(15-20 years later) "holy shit that came quick I want to live!!!!!"

Me: I don't know what its from. I just know this. I know that there is a scary amount of bodybuilders and wrestlers dying from 34 to 55 years of age...like so much so that you forget all the guys who died until you really research and think about it. I have my wishful thinking theories that could really be fact....things like "sleep apnea in bodybuilding that is rampant but most people do nothing about" ,<--GIGANTIC PROBLEM....things like "the old timers did absolutely jack crap about estrogen and when you walk around with extremely high estrogen for years...you are asking for serious problems"<---ANOTHER HUGE PROBLEM....things like "these guys never got bloodwork and could have fixed a lot of problems that were off"......and then the truth of the matter which is painful to think about but lets get down to brass tacks......

How come in every other sport there are people who retire and its very rare to see baseball players and runners, and basketball players etc etc etc dropping dead of heart problems from 35-55 yet in bodybuilding with an abundance of cardio and supposed clean eating (way way better nutrition than virtually any other athlete) the deaths are becoming way too numerous?

Don't worry there are many guys reading this thread right now who just love juicing...their lives are built around juicing...they would feel worthless and like a nobody if they didnt have their juicing.....who are not happy that im screwing up their day with selfdoubts of "dammit am I hurting myself"?

Again I don't know the answer.....but I think we need to seek out the answer/s.

I feel bad for these young 20 something kids thinking grams and grams and Bostin Loydism cycles wont hurt them..... Life might come crashing down hard on you in your mid 30's, not your forties and fifties like these guys.

I would like to help Dave, do you have any contact information?

So you would rather not hear about any bodybuilder having health problems I assume?

You do know Ive been on TRT since 2009 correct? I have no axe to grind and no objective at all here other than people being very responsible for their health now so they wont have to go thru hell later.

You will see much more coming, especially from this generation.

I forget the guys name, he was a pro during the 70's he claimed he would go up to 10 grams a week during pre-contest. I will try and find the interview.

Maybe so, but this certainly wasn't common, especially back then.

I was actually going to use this thread for the opportunity to write up what I feel people should do who want to 'use' but also take their health into their hands. I am a gigantic believer that almost every problem can be fixed with nutritional supplements and diet while crosschecking bloodwork (not all but the majority).... and I have done this repeatedly with myself and people close to me. Virtually all of the supplements I am going to recommend (I would say 99%) I don't sell so this isn't a plug for anything, it would be my opinion on getting the odds in your favor so this Nasser, Comerford, Duvall, Kovacs, Dearth, Mattarrazzo, Kawak, Van Amsterdam, Seccarrelle, etc etc etc stuff doesn't befall people in this forum......I just need a little time to collect my thoughts and post

See bold above: Like you, I have been seeing the results on paper for years now, so I couldn't agree with you more on this one.

So what should EVERY bodybuilder take to stay healthy Dante???

He said he was going to collect his thoughts and then let everyone know.

I will tell you this--there are a LOT of very helpful supplements out there one can use to maintain cardiovascula health, which is by FAR the most important bodily system we need to keep an eye on as steroid using BB'rs.

I consider supplementation for to be absolutely essential for a long-term steroid user. You might be suprised at how many great supps are out there today--many with an impressive body of clinical research validating their effectiveness.

David Dearth has previously admitted to using cocaine to assist his pre-contest diet. Dont know how much or how often but important to note I think.

Last edited:
So what should EVERY bodybuilder take to stay healthy Dante???

Can you let the man gather his thoughts like he mentioned? He didn't dangle it in front of us teasing us with information he is going to withhold or charge for...he just needs some time to write it out. Trust that it's coming.

I will tell you this--there are a LOT of very helpful supplements out there one can use to maintain cardiovascula health, which is by FAR the most important bodily system we need to keep an eye on as steroid using BB'rs.

I consider supplementation for to be absolutely essential for a long-term steroid user. You might be suprised at how many great supps are out there today--many with an impressive body of clinical research validating their effectiveness.

I agree completely. The right supplements and diet can actually reverse some of these conditions.

I was actually going to use this thread for the opportunity to write up what I feel people should do who want to 'use' but also take their health into their hands. I am a gigantic believer that almost every problem can be fixed with nutritional supplements and diet while crosschecking bloodwork (not all but the majority).... and I have done this repeatedly with myself and people close to me. Virtually all of the supplements I am going to recommend (I would say 99%) I don't sell so this isn't a plug for anything, it would be my opinion on getting the odds in your favor so this Nasser, Comerford, Duvall, Kovacs, Dearth, Mattarrazzo, Kawak, Van Amsterdam, Seccarrelle, etc etc etc stuff doesn't befall people in this forum......I just need a little time to collect my thoughts and post

Thank you for taking time Dante! This is why you are so highly regarded in this industry...you aren't trying some sly tactics or just promoting your own products, but understand the sport and industry and actually express concern over where the sport is going. You have lead myself and many many others in the right direction and for that, I am truly grateful.

I would like to help Dave, do you have any contact information?

This is very admirable Emeric. Much respect

So I'm in Florida on vacation and found an LA Fitness up the road from us.. I had to take a photo of this sign from the locker room. Lol. Perfect for this thread. Very funny that they have some silly sign though. They should have a sign about big macs and smoking too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411564243598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411564243598.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 642
Can't wait to see Dante's post. Very interested

So I'm in Florida on vacation and found an LA Fitness up the road from us.. I had to take a photo of this sign from the locker room. Lol. Perfect for this thread. Very funny that they have some silly sign though. They should have a sign about big macs and smoking too.

I agree about the cigs and Big Macs but you forget the biggest one: Alcohol, Why don't they put up a sign in every liquor store about how many people have died/ families and lives ruined?

Last edited:

Mike,

You are extremely knowledgeable and, it also would be great if you could put in your 2 cents. Many of us I am sure would love to hear things you can recommend.

Be great if you also put a thread together, a lot of people would follow it.

That would make an awesome sticky Dante especially if it has dosages etc.

I LOLd when I saw this last year near me. I'm also in FL. Where are you IN FL?

Be great if you also put a thread together, a lot of people would follow it.
We have several health supplement threads including a couple I started and many I have contributed to. In them, I have provided tons of info...as well as many other intelligent bros. Dante and Emeric have even given a run down of stuff. I don't think we need another thread, but Dante giving us an in depth article here would be fantastic. Mike too, if he wants.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear