over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just stopping in to say hi!

ironserenity

Registered
Guys its been a while! Just wanted to update you all. I'm now weighing a whopping 175lbs at about 3-4% all the time now, am running 6-10 miles 5-6 days a week and I am leaving for the air force in a couple months. Yea, I disappear for a while, and come back completely changed! Granted my waist now chills at a nice 29 inches and I am the happiest I have been in \ages, no longer slaving my entire career and life around bodybuilding. I now have more respect for the sport as a fun hobby and lifestyle, not as a miserable egotrip that I am slaved too. I'm in the best shape of my life now and really want to thank everyone for helping me find my nitch! You guys rock!

IronS

Really good to here this IS. Pleased you found what you were looking for. Life is all about balance and options. As long as you are happy then it is good. Also really good to hear from you bro. All the best in the AF. Much respect to you and stay safe man!!

Guys its been a while! Just wanted to update you all. I'm now weighing a whopping 175lbs at about 3-4% all the time now, am running 6-10 miles 5-6 days a week and I am leaving for the air force in a couple months. Yea, I disappear for a while, and come back completely changed! Granted my waist now chills at a nice 29 inches and I am the happiest I have been in \ages, no longer slaving my entire career and life around bodybuilding. I now have more respect for the sport as a fun hobby and lifestyle, not as a miserable egotrip that I am slaved too. I'm in the best shape of my life now and really want to thank everyone for helping me find my nitch! You guys rock!

IronS

Although its kinda sad to see someone of your potential not follow the sport, i completely agree with your reasoning. Best of luck to you bro, you're young and definitely have a future in this sport if you choose to.

Great to hear from you iron! Best of luck!

Congrats it feels awesome to be in peak shape, and I'm not just talking looks but being healthy. I love feeling fit.

ha man whats up, good luck with the airforce thing, its going to be easy as hell for you if your already running that much, the airforce has some of the easiest P.T. there is. I had to work at pope air force base a lot when i was at ft. bragg since i was a parachute rigger, hell i spent more time on the airforce base than i did ft. bragg...LOL shit bro you got it easy, the easy do your own p.t. shit and the best chow halls in the military (O YEA). anyways man its great to freakin hear from you and Im happy that your happy! ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

At 20 y.o. it was still time for you to quit... which you luckily were able to do. Smart move, IS! There's absolutely no regrets to experience, you left for a much more productive, fun and interesting life... don't even doubt it. :)

Best of luck in all your endeavours... you're free now. ;)

Thanks for updating us Iron. I would say your life has definitely take a 180 turn but in a good way. Hopefully you'll get a chance to pop back on here every once in a while and let us know how your doing.

Good luck!

You continue to impress me! You, my friend, are an inspiration. My best wishes and respect to you on your journey. The future is bright for you. Take care :)

One of my nephews enlisted a while ago. He had graduated from high school and could not pay for college. He made his decision to enlist and went for the Air Force. He did his training in San Antonio and got stationed in Alaska. It has been just over two years and so many things have changed: he has been enrolled for college studies while serving. he met someone while in Texas that is also in the service and married her. I now have a grandniece. He was deployed to Iraq in January but was recently back for a visit.

IS, you about to start something you will never forget. Do your best and good luck.

hey Iron, its good you stopped in! Its even better to hear you are healthy and happy. That is a great place to be! You are a smart man that you found it so young! ;) I want to wish you much continued success and happiness from this point forward!

great decision on the air force man, you guys got it made. If your running 6-10 miles a day your going to be pissed when you get to boot camp and fold clothes all day long and maybe run 3 times a week. Its boring, but its pretty quick.

B-Boy is right about the chow halls in the air force man, im mostly at langley AFB and they got it made man.

Goodluck man!

B-Boy - i almost went parachute rigger, thats one of the best kept secrets in the military.

Thanks!

Thank you all for the kind words! I am happy, healthy and enjoying life. I feel that my self discipline that I have can be channeled into anything I do and in this case a career and happiness! I was heading down a strange road in bodybuilding, I didn't even know myself, but it wrms me inside to know that I still have the iron brotherhood on my side, and never will I stray from the friends I have met here! Thanks again everyone and you can count on me keeping in touch.

Thank you Phidias for those words, and Phoenix, thanks!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws