over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

Hang in there, I will be praying for a good outcome.

M,

Any new updates?

The capsule study didn't show a thing, so I am stuck just hoping that spot doesn't spring another leak again.

Im going right now to the hematologist. He didn't have me hop back on coumadin yet, so I am thinking maybe he has something else in mind for me. I just don't know. I do hope that I can get one unit of red blood cells today to raise up my hemoglobin because I feel like shit now. When I left the hospital it was 10.5. They said theyd only give me blood if it fell down to 8.0! Getting a transfusion does carry its risks, so I can understand a bit. The hematologist I see I trust with my life, so whatever he decides is good with me. I just hate feeling like this. I cant make it through the day without taking a nap. Yesterday I had to go to sleep around 4pm and didn't wake up unitl 6:30 pm. I get winded just going up the steps and have a headache. My eyes also ache. Heart rate is elevated if I do the least little activity. If I am just sitting there it will be around 75 bpm which is good.

Last edited:
The capsule study didn't show a thing, so I am stuck just hoping that spot doesn't spring another leak again.

Im going right now to the hematologist. He didn't have me hop back on coumadin yet, so I am thinking maybe he has something else in mind for me. I just don't know. I do hope that I can get one unit of red blood cells today to raise up my hemoglobin because I feel like shit now. When I left the hospital it was 10.5. They said theyd only give me blood if it fell down to 8.0! Getting a transfusion does carry its risks, so I can understand a bit. The hematologist I see I trust with my life, so whatever he decides is good with me. I just hate feeling like this. I cant make it through the day without taking a nap. Yesterday I had to go to sleep around 4pm and didn't wake up unitl 6:30 pm. I get winded just going up the steps and have a headache. My eyes also ache. Heart rate is elevated if I do the least little activity. If I am just sitting there it will be around 75 bpm which is good.
Hey Brotha,
How is everything going now? Did they get your red blood cell count up to normal? Is the new pace maker working well? No more arrhythmias?

My hemoglobin is up to 14.2 now. Still low for me, I feel best up around 15. I feel just about normal now though, so that's ok. At least I wont need a phlebotomy for about 5 or 6 months I hope!

Was just looking at our health insurance data and this is the summary for the year:

Total Billed$155,565.43
  • Health Plan Discount$62,274.02
  • Health Plan Pays$84,730.97
  • Patient Responsibility$8,560.44
You can see that they wrote off more than $60,000!

You can see though why it is critical to have health insurance, especially if you are using any kind of PEDs. You just never know when things will head south and your health goes to shit. I didnt think I would have a heart attack at the age of 38. I cant imagine trying to pay $155,000, and that is just this year alone. Back in 08 it was billed another $250,000 for that year when I had my heart attack. In the past 11 years since my heart attack I have rung up easily $500,000 or more in medical bills. The thing about something like a heart attack is that it is the gift that keeps on giving.

if you sign up for health insurance dont they ask you if you take illegal drugs n all that?
isnt lying about that technically fraud?
just curious how all that works.

if you sign up for health insurance dont they ask you if you take illegal drugs n all that?
isnt lying about that technically fraud?
just curious how all that works.
No, they don't ask that. I think there might even be a law against it. That is never a policy that you can be arrested for with health insurance. The only place you have to worry about that is getting life insurance. They ask then and IMO they have the right to. I agree with that. If you were to lie and then they find out that is probably punishable by law. If you were to die and they discover it, then your loved ones don't get the money.

One thing I just remembered, my health insurance company does do a blood test every year on us and they test for recreational drugs and nicotine. If you test positive for those then you get charged I think it is $700 for the year. They dont drop you from the policy. The health insurance is a benefit of working there, and it is my wife that earns that right for us all.

This is sweet! I just got my letter in the mail inviting me to join AARP! I didn't know you could join at the age of 50. It is funny how they knew my birthday is coming up. They seem to know all! I am going to join. I thought this day would never come, since my heart attack nearly wiped me out and the years have been a struggle!

When you are younger you see members of AARP as being "old", now that is me...

Thanks for posting this thread, Maldorf. I'm in the hospital now, diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Ejection fraction @ 30%. Sucks.

Thanks for posting this thread, Maldorf. I'm in the hospital now, diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Ejection fraction @ 30%. Sucks.
Hang in there, man! Some guys here have posted ways to get ejection fraction up. Hopefully they see this and chime in.

Marldorf, your situation is a nightmare.

I hope to god you Will be fine, you have lasted a bit i remember you from years ago.

Extremely frightening and scary to be honest.

Damn man, I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm assuming you just found out. My thoughts and prayers are with you. There are several people here that are very knowledgeable about dealing with heart issues. Maldorf will be your go-to guy if you have any questions. Hang in there my friend...you WILL get through this.

Im real sorry to hear that. I worry about every single guy on this site when I see what we all take/took. I hope you recover some of your function. If you didn't have a heart attack, like me, you should recover most of your function once you get off all the gear! If you read about me on here you saw that I had an EF of about 35% once and got clean for 1 year. It went back up to 55%. Then I got stupid and went back on gear and within a couple of years I had my heart attack. Don't make my mistake please. I will be thinking about you a lot this week. Hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Did they find evidence of a heart attack? Have they done any imaging or a cardiac cath to see if you have any blockages? Usually at an EF of 30 to 35% they recommend a defibrillator like I have. It WILL save your life. It has saved my life over 8 times now I think, lost count! If you didn't have a heart attack like me then your heart might recover and you wont need one. See what they say. if they want to put one in, I recommend you get it ASAP. If you go into V tach you will most probably go into V fib and then youll die if you don't have one or aren't near an external defibrillator.

Marldorf, your situation is a nightmare.

I hope to god you Will be fine, you have lasted a bit i remember you from years ago.

Extremely frightening and scary to be honest.
11 years now and counting! There are some days/weeks when I think I am going to die. It is scary as fuck. Some nights I am scared to go to sleep because I am worried that I wont wake back up. I think it is a form of PTSD. Right now I am doing ok. It is a roller coaster if you read this thread. Im glad to be alive and hoping that 2020 is going to be better for me than 2019. I hope Biggerp73 is going to be better off than me. Im not a really religious guy but I do believe in God. I will pray for him tonight. I have prayed a lot during the past 11 years. Not sure if I reported it on here, but once while in the er I had quite an experience with prayer. I had been in the er for almost 4 hours while stuck in a terrible ventricular tachycardia going about 168 BPM! It wouldn't convert to regular sinus rhythm. It was constantly stuck at 168. I could look at it on the monitor. Like running a marathon at top speed. In the past sometimes it would stop on its own and correct, but this time it hadn't. I was waiting on them to come in and defibrillate me, this is called cardioversion. My defibrillator doesn't kick in until my heart gets up to about 215 BPM. So I needed an external shock. It had been almost 4 hours so I started to pray to God to please let this come to an end, please help me. As soon as I finished praying my heart immediately converted to sinus rhythm. Ive had similar experiences here at home too when stuck in arrhythmias.

Earlier in this thread I think I talked about my out of body experience when I nearly went into asystole here at home before I had my defibrillator. There I came close to death and I was floating up above the room looking down on the guys working on my body. They had to defib me 2x. I try to keep faith in god.

Thanks guys. I ran Tren Enan all summer around 700mg/week, cycling DNP, t3, ephedrine, and Superdrol off and on. Bumped up the dosage to 1400mg and threw in a small dose of test C. I didn't have problems, except indigestion, until I started megadosing GH (dont ask about iu's per day, ask about vials per day). I had a scare 6 weeks ago, couldn't breathe, doctors said they thought it was pneumonia. But couldn't find an infection. I pushed them about whether steroids caused it, they said no. So I got back on, but no GH, until last week, when I switched to Deca at the same dosage, and once again jumped on mega dose GH. I was feeling lethargic, but not terrible, until Christmas and the day after, when I ate a ton of calories all day long, and I think the overload of calories combined with the megadose GH, caused the failure (I went to the movies after two days of non-stop eating and had two large popcorns with extra salt and butter and 4 big ICEEs... Smh). I am very confident that stopping the gear alltogether will be more than enough to get me healthy again. But I will also focus on doing more cardio and making healthier diet choices. Hoping to leave the hospital today and see the cardiologist later this week.

Prayers going tour way, Brother! You're a strong person. An inspiration to all of us on ProMuscle.

Thanks guys. I ran Tren Enan all summer around 700mg/week, cycling DNP, t3, ephedrine, and Superdrol off and on. Bumped up the dosage to 1400mg and threw in a small dose of test C. I didn't have problems, except indigestion, until I started megadosing GH (dont ask about iu's per day, ask about vials per day). I had a scare 6 weeks ago, couldn't breathe, doctors said they thought it was pneumonia. But couldn't find an infection. I pushed them about whether steroids caused it, they said no. So I got back on, but no GH, until last week, when I switched to Deca at the same dosage, and once again jumped on mega dose GH. I was feeling lethargic, but not terrible, until Christmas and the day after, when I ate a ton of calories all day long, and I think the overload of calories combined with the megadose GH, caused the failure (I went to the movies after two days of non-stop eating and had two large popcorns with extra salt and butter and 4 big ICEEs... Smh). I am very confident that stopping the gear alltogether will be more than enough to get me healthy again. But I will also focus on doing more cardio and making healthier diet choices. Hoping to leave the hospital today and see the cardiologist later this week.

It is no wonder you had problems after all of that. I hope you are going to be ok, and that you dodged a major bullet. The doctors found no evidence of an old heart attack (MI)? Id want them to do an angiogram, cardiac cath. They will go in either through your radial artery in arm or through your femoral artery. Im wondering if they asked you about doing one. Id sure as hell want to make sure that you dont have any narrowing of arteries or blockages, it could prevent a future heart attack. I had a blood clot that clogged my right coronary 100%. Have you gotten a DNA test to see if you have any blood clot disorders?

Oh, and tren is the one drug I think was the worst for my heart. i played around with GH too, but was only taking about 4 or 5 IU per day average.

This thread is my reminder to not go stupid with steroids. I swear this thread has made me anxious in the past.

@Biggerp73 how old are you? Are you born in ‘73? I hope you recover fast. This must be scary as hell. What did you feel/notice that you decided to go to the ER?

It is no wonder you had problems after all of that. I hope you are going to be ok, and that you dodged a major bullet. The doctors found no evidence of an old heart attack (MI)? Id want them to do an angiogram, cardiac cath. They will go in either through your radial artery in arm or through your femoral artery. Im wondering if they asked you about doing one. Id sure as hell want to make sure that you dont have any narrowing of arteries or blockages, it could prevent a future heart attack. I had a blood clot that clogged my right coronary 100%. Have you gotten a DNA test to see if you have any blood clot disorders?

Oh, and tren is the one drug I think was the worst for my heart. i played around with GH too, but was only taking about 4 or 5 IU per day average.

mald, what do you think attributed to your issues?

I know its probably here or can you direct me or give me a overview?

Just soaking in information.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner