over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

Had the scope this afternoon. He didn't find the source of the bleeding. He was happy with what he saw though. No diverticuli or polyps. Once my inr was down the bleeding stopped, but now then I'm not protected against clots. Have to be this way till they find the source. They did a nuclear test that hopefully will show where the bleeding is. He thinks it may be in the small intestines.if they find it then tomorrow they should go back in and stop the bleeding for good.
I'm doing well now, feeling much better since the bleeding has stopped. Just frustrated because I still don't know the source of the bleeding and I'm stuck in this hospital. Thanks for the well wishes. I was telling the tech that gave me the scan about this site and my story. He's into bodybuilding too. Says he got to see a Mr. Olympia back in the 80s when Lee Haney was the champ.

PM me

Had the scope this afternoon. He didn't find the source of the bleeding. He was happy with what he saw though. No diverticuli or polyps. Once my inr was down the bleeding stopped, but now then I'm not protected against clots. Have to be this way till they find the source. They did a nuclear test that hopefully will show where the bleeding is. He thinks it may be in the small intestines.if they find it then tomorrow they should go back in and stop the bleeding for good.
I'm doing well now, feeling much better since the bleeding has stopped. Just frustrated because I still don't know the source of the bleeding and I'm stuck in this hospital. Thanks for the well wishes. I was telling the tech that gave me the scan about this site and my story. He's into bodybuilding too. Says he got to see a Mr. Olympia back in the 80s when Lee Haney was the champ.

Sent you a reply.

I got back to you in PM.

Another day in paradise here!

48 hours no food, zero cals.. Then last night I got about 250 cals which were all sugar. Today I get 3 of those meals, so 750 cals of sugar. This is rough.

That sucks Mal. Well at least Thursday is Halloween and you can get better sugar delivery units!

You have made it on the other side of a lot of things. You got this too. I am sorry to say I snorted tea onto my keyboard when I read your description of the bleeding!

Thank you again for your kindness in sharing, you have helped many people including myself.

PWood

Looks like the doctor is going to start me back on heparin to induce bleeding. Nothing showed on scan, so I'm not bleeding now. Need to bleed in order to find the source.

Bit scared since my hemoglobin is about 10.5 now. Its going to drop lower when I bleed out more. Hopefully it wont be full on like last time. Swallowing that camera so they can view the bleeding. No food still, so this is going to turn into a 3 or 4 day fast. Scared about going into cardiac arrhythmia.

I want this to be over with so bad! Pekkerwood and everyone else, thanks for the support because it means a lot. All alone here. I'm not making my wife stay here with me because she is busy at work and my kids have high school.

You're not totally alone maldorf - a lot of us here are thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Looks like the doctor is going to start me back on heparin to induce bleeding. Nothing showed on scan, so I'm not bleeding now. Need to bleed in order to find the source.

Bit scared since my hemoglobin is about 10.5 now. Its going to drop lower when I bleed out more. Hopefully it wont be full on like last time. Swallowing that camera so they can view the bleeding. No food still, so this is going to turn into a 3 or 4 day fast. Scared about going into cardiac arrhythmia.

I want this to be over with so bad! Pekkerwood and everyone else, thanks for the support because it means a lot. All alone here. I'm not making my wife stay here with me because she is busy at work and my kids have high school.

丂ㄒ卂ㄚ 丂ㄒ尺ㄖ几ᘜ! Adjustments.JPG

www.steroidify.com

Hang in there, Buddy!

Hoping for the best, Mal.

Got the camera inside me now. Crazy tech. Hoping that it shows where I was bleeding. Bleeding is done at least. Just scared it will happen again and the GI doc felt like my risk is 50 to 60% reoccurrence. Need to find the spot. I get to eat my first meal for lunch. I went 3 days basically without any calories. Day 1 was zero, day 2 was 270, day 3 was about 800 for the day. So about 1000 cals over 3 days. Hemoglobin is only about 10.8 now after losing so much blood

Got the camera inside me now. Crazy tech. Hoping that it shows where I was bleeding. Bleeding is done at least. Just scared it will happen again and the GI doc felt like my risk is 50 to 60% reoccurrence. Need to find the spot. I get to eat my first meal for lunch. I went 3 days basically without any calories. Day 1 was zero, day 2 was 270, day 3 was about 800 for the day. So about 1000 cals over 3 days. 100% of the calories were carbs, most sugar. Hemoglobin is only about 10.8 now after losing so much blood

Remember....when you can eat normally again stay away from the Mexican food. If I remember correctly that's what caused you problems last time. :p

Remember....when you can eat normally again stay away from the Mexican food. If I remember correctly that's what caused you problems last time. :p

Yes. They have given me soft meals here and I had one already. The meals are small too, so I'm not eating a large meal like I did at Mexican. I'm ok so far, my heart.

There is a chance I'll get surgery in 2 days or so, if that's the case I'll have to fast for another 8 hours or more. I'll be sure to ease into things for sure! I've told my docs about the Mexican, lol.

How are you holding up, Maldorf?

Doing ok. Sometime this afternoon I'll hear results of that camera I swallowed. So now I'm pretty much just sitting here waiting for that. If they can't find the bleed they will send me home. If they find it then they will set up surgery to fix that spot. I'm hoping they find it, otherwise I'll feel like a walking time bomb where that area can start bleeding at any time. I have to go back on coumadin too, because of my clotting trouble. Dangerous

Doing ok. Sometime this afternoon I'll hear results of that camera I swallowed. So now I'm pretty much just sitting here waiting for that. If they can't find the bleed they will send me home. If they find it then they will set up surgery to fix that spot. I'm hoping they find it, otherwise I'll feel like a walking time bomb where that area can start bleeding at any time. I have to go back on coumadin too, because of my clotting trouble. Dangerous

I hope they find the bleed so they can fix it now.

Hang in there bro. Been reading your posts for years. Really enjoy them. Good luck and God Bless.

Finally at home

The capsule study with the little miniature camera was looked at by my surgeon and he couldn't find the source of the bleed. He only took a quick cursory look at it though and said he forwarded it to his colleague whom will spend much more time looking it over. He really thinks that there will be nothing found.

In a way it is good that they didn't find anything bad in my entire digestive tract. They looked at it from my mouth to my anus. The bleeding is stopped too. It just worries me though that they couldn't find the place that was bleeding.

The doctor told me that the chance of reoccurrence is 30% in the normal population but about 50% in people like me that take anticoagulants such as coumadin.

I am going to talk to the nurse for my hematologist tomorrow and get his recommendation on if I should start back up on coumadin. For now I am taking a fast acting anticoagulant called Lovenox, so I am protected. They had me on heparin in the hospital for almost 2 days and I didn't bleed at all, so I seem safe for now.

Its possible that I will never have another bleed, or I could bleed tomorrow. Ticking time bomb is what I feel like now. At least I am out of the woods now. My hemoglobin though is around 10.5, and if I get another bleed that is bad like the last one I will require an emergency transfusion of blood.

Thanks all for the support in this thread. I considered not posting any of this since it is in no way related to bodybuilding or steroids, but I have been keeping this sort of diary on here. I do feel like my heart attack was related to the steroid use because of it being caused by the clot, but this bleeding is mostly because of me taking the coumadin and just bad luck I suppose. I wouldn't be taking the coumadin though if it weren't for my clot/heart attack and I can partially contribute my steroid use to that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear