over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

Damn, only now do I realize what a stupid ass question I asked. Doh! So you are well-versed in the ways of Warfarin which is good. Since you are already a pro when it comes to Warfarin, maybe we can learn something about it anyways. You game?
Biggest things I have learned are that you have to eat a consistent diet and avoid alcohol.

Foods rich with vitamin k will require you to take a higher dose. So try to eat a similar diet each day, which is easy for bodybuilders. Too much alcohol at once or too often raises the INR.

Biggest things I have learned are that you have to eat a consistent diet and avoid alcohol.

Foods rich with vitamin k will require you to take a higher dose. So try to eat a similar diet each day, which is easy for bodybuilders. Too much alcohol at once or too often raises the INR.

You, kind sir, are a gentleman and a scholar ad infinitum.

I signed up to get my vaccine this month on the 18th. Im doing it at the hospital just incase something goes wrong with my heart. I dont expect any issues but it doesnt hurt to be safe.

I'm sure you'll be fine. The first gives you a little PIP about 12 hours later.
The second was a different story. Low grade fever, muscle aches & my lymph
node in the armpit of the shoulder they injected got swollen. Lasted about 24 hours.

Good to see you posting BTW and that your surgery went well.

I'm sure you'll be fine. The first gives you a little PIP about 12 hours later.
The second was a different story. Low grade fever, muscle aches & my lymph
node in the armpit of the shoulder they injected got swollen. Lasted about 24 hours.

Good to see you posting BTW and that your surgery went well.
It's strange, how some younger folks have more sides. My mother and in-laws all basically had nothing but sore injection site on both shots. They are all in their early 80s too. I'm hoping I have the same experience as them.

It's strange, how some younger folks have more sides. My mother and in-laws all basically had nothing but sore injection site on both shots. They are all in their early 80s too. I'm hoping I have the same experience as them.
I have done it ( both shots a month ago, Pfizer vaccine) and no sides, except a little pip from the first shot. Most of the people I think have placebo effects because they overthinking it.
You will be fine 🙂

Taking my 84 year old father to the VA today so he can get vaccinated. Luckily for him they have the J&J vaccine. One shot and done. My Uncle and Aunt got the Pfizer vaccine a couple weeks ago. They said after the first shot they felt fine. The second shot made them both feel like sleeping all day, but by the following day they both felt fine. They are both about 80 years old.

You guys do know Pfizer is working on a third dose?

Yes. They are working on it to handle the new mutated variants of covid.
Thats good news. Good to know they are trying to keep up with it so we dont end up like this again. Im sure the other pharm companies are too. Everyone will probably need to get another vaccine this fall.

A Dr. explained that to me me some time back and my experience is the same. Older people have lower expectations and don't expect to feel well. Or be happy all he time.

A Dr. explained that to me me some time back and my experience is the same. Older people have lower expectations and don't expect to feel well. Or be happy all he time.
That could definitely be a factor. Another thing I read, some older folks already have some partial immunity to the virus since they were previously exposed to similar viruses. I read that in a respectable source and was surprised to see that. The author thinks that a good part of the population might already be naturally partially or more immune to the virus.

Maldorf you don't think maybe you should wait and see down the line a little bit what happens with the vaccine before you take it in your position?

Yes. They are working on it to handle the new mutated variants of covid.

Well, at this point hard to believe them. The first dose was supposed to be very effective. Then they came out with a second dose that they said was 100% effective with the first dose. Now they are developing a third dose saying the first two are 95% effective, attributing this to mutant variations too. Should be no surprise since Bill Gates predicted the future back last June and said on public TV, that one single dose would not be effective and you will need multiple shots. Bill Gates is of course, the biggest contributor to WHO for development of vaccines. I know few countries raising some concerns over these vaccines. Norway raises concern about Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine safety after 29 deaths back in January. Here is the kicker, they were ones underlying conditions. I be concerned about this vaccine if you have an underlying condition or elderly at this point. Sad, they are never really honest from the beginning.. No conspiracy theories here, just facts that can be verified through a simple search. Now you can understand my concerns. I got a healthy immune system and will pass on it. I do understand concerns of elderly and people with underlying conditions that want to be protected against a virus though.

I just got back from taking my 84 year old father to the VA so he could get his covid shot. Luckily they had the J&J vaccine, so it's one and done. My Dad had a heart attack in 2010, and is on bp
meds, statins, etc. I'm glad he got the vaccine. I think he got it just to shut my sister up, and get her off his case about it.

That could definitely be a factor. Another thing I read, some older folks already have some partial immunity to the virus since they were previously exposed to similar viruses. I read that in a respectable source and was surprised to see that. The author thinks that a good part of the population might already be naturally partially or more immune to the virus.

I went through a phase in 2019 where I was getting sick with colds every month. It sucked. I read that some of the coronaviruses that cause colds might give partial immunity to covid-19. Maybe that's part of why I haven't gotten sick with it.

I don't want to test this, obviously. I'll get the vaccine as soon as it's available. It should be available for everyone in the US in the next couple months.

Maldorf you don't think maybe you should wait and see down the line a little bit what happens with the vaccine before you take it in your position?
I think since millions of folks have had it and no significant problems have happened here in the US, that I will be fine. My family has been ok too and they are all over 80. I've never had problems with any vaccine in my life and I get them all.

I was cautious before it was widely distributed. All of my doctors also told me to get it, even my surgeon.

Well, at this point hard to believe them. The first dose was supposed to be very effective. Then they came out with a second dose that they said was 100% effective with the first dose. Now they are developing a third dose saying the first two are 95% effective, attributing this to mutant variations too. Should be no surprise since Bill Gates predicted the future back last June and said on public TV, that one single dose would not be effective and you will need multiple shots. Bill Gates is of course, the biggest contributor to WHO for development of vaccines. I know few countries raising some concerns over these vaccines. Norway raises concern about Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine safety after 29 deaths back in January. Here is the kicker, they were ones underlying conditions. I be concerned about this vaccine if you have an underlying condition or elderly at this point. Sad, they are never really honest from the beginning.. No conspiracy theories here, just facts that can be verified through a simple search. Now you can understand my concerns. I got a healthy immune system and will pass on it. I do understand concerns of elderly and people with underlying conditions that want to be protected against a virus though.
I'm hoping for Moderna. Everyone I know has had that one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear