over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

Lower intensity / longer duration cardio seems like the way to go until they can fix this.

I'm praying that I just didn't get a life sentence, no more real exercise. This is going to make me even less healthy since I can't train my heart even if I want too. Quality offers just gets worse and worse.

That's a bummer they did not find any of that info. Keep your chin up my friend. I'm sure they'll be able to get that fixed. All we can do is stay positive. It'll work out.

i really hope they are able to increase that. I know not being able to workout would be hard for you not just physically but mentally also.
It's bad. I can still workout now, but it's pathetic and makes me feel bad. Now instead of looking forward to exercise, I almost dread it. I have to force myself to do it.

It's like Pavlov's dog. I associate exercise with feeling ill and trips to the ER. A bit like PTSD I suppose. There is a lot of fear. I hope I can banish it and go back to how it was.

Everyday I think about how I could have stopped using PEDs after I recouped from cardiomyopathy, and I probably would have avoided all of this. I wish I had a normal life.

I'm praying that I just didn't get a life sentence, no more real exercise. This is going to make me even less healthy since I can't train my heart even if I want too. Quality offers just gets worse and worse.
That is the problem, doctors seem to be more concerned with keeping people alive than considering quality of life. They need to do a better job of communicating with the patient to understand their needs and concerns. And then let the patients make an informed decision of what they feel is best for them knowing the various pros and cons to the different options.

Wow, the 80s Christian Heavy Metal band is back strong as ever. Heard a song on thr radio and checked out the latest album Even the Devil Believes. Guys all in their late 50s and 60s. Sounds great. This song, Divider.

Well, looks like I will go in within the next month to get a 3rd lead run to my left ventricle and a new pacemaker/defibrillator.

The pacemaker is having to pace my heart 96% of the time, so I basically have complete AV block now due to the last ablation I had.

The hope is that having the ventricles more synchronized will raise my ejection fraction back up to what it was before. It's a straightforward surgery and low risk. Chances are I will feel much better after I get it done.

Well, looks like I will go in within the next month to get a 3rd lead run to my left ventricle and a new pacemaker/defibrillator.

The pacemaker is having to pace my heart 96% of the time, so I basically have complete AV block now due to the last ablation I had.

The hope is that having the ventricles more synchronized will raise my ejection fraction back up to what it was before. It's a straightforward surgery and low risk. Chances are I will feel much better after I get it done.
God 73Pages Years later still having all these sorts of issues i hope you get better bud. The situation is insane should really watch our health guys.

God 73Pages Years later still having all these sorts of issues i hope you get better bud. The situation is insane should really watch our health guys.
Yes, it has been one hell of a life the past 13 years. Im just lucky to be alive now really, and not worse off than I am. I hope that this thread might help some other members on here. Since I had my heart attack, we have lost a number of members on here to heart attacks, cardiac arrest. We also have a good number of other members that are currently dealing with heart problems like me.

You only get one heart.

maldorf i wish you all the best.
You are one of the few guys who really seems to care about the misfortunes of others and i really appreciate you being so helpful and supportive.
I hope that you get a bit of quality of life back. You deserve it

Looks like I will have my surgery on August 17th, as long as the venogram shows they can run the 3rd wife through my left subclavian vein. There are already 2 wires in there and it was kinda tight last time. Im worried about it.

Venogram showed plenty of room for another wire to run through. It was cool watching my heart beat on the big screen tv, pumping the blood through the vein. The dye they use makes it all show up well. It was like they filmed a movie of my heart. You could see the defibrillator and the wires in there now running to the heart, and then the pumping of the heart and the movement of blood. It was wild. Surgery will go on as planned.

Venogram showed plenty of room for another wire to run through. It was cool watching my heart beat on the big screen tv, pumping the blood through the vein. The dye they use makes it all show up well. It was like they filmed a movie of my heart. You could see the defibrillator and the wires in there now running to the heart, and then the pumping of the heart and the movement of blood. It was wild. Surgery will go on as planned.
Good luck with the upcoming surgery bro

A thought for everyone in here ,about blood clot disorders. I know on here of 2 of us that are conformed to have one, and it looks like John Meadows might have had one too. Prothrombin disorder, the one I have, is in about 2 or 3% of all Caucasians. Factor 5 is a bit more common. I think there are others too. So total prevalence is probably up around 5% or so.

All you have to do then is the math. For every 1000 members on here, there are probably around 35 to 40 members with a clotting disorder. Chances are, a few of you reading this now have one. We had a moderator on here that died from a pulmonary embolism. It's been said John did too. A clot nearly killed me. Emeric had a PE too.

i had a human-genetic test done some weeks ago. Do you know if those disorders are something they can find there?

i had a human-genetic test done some weeks ago. Do you know if those disorders are something they can find there?
I would doubt that it's part of the routine they test for. I don't know for sure. Only way to find out is ask. We do have a thread on here that was recently linked. The thread has information on what and how to test.

Personally, I just asked to be tested for clotting disorders. With my kids, I specified for them to be tested for prothrombin disorder. That's DNA, a mutation.

Back in 08 when I had my test run, I remember it being like a battery of tests. I remember seeing viper venom mentioned! Once I knew what I had, I just had my kids tested for that only since I didn't have any other traits.

A thought for everyone in here ,about blood clot disorders. I know on here of 2 of us that are conformed to have one, and it looks like John Meadows might have had one too. Prothrombin disorder, the one I have, is in about 2 or 3% of all Caucasians. Factor 5 is a bit more common. I think there are others too. So total prevalence is probably up around 5% or so.

All you have to do then is the math. For every 1000 members on here, there are probably around 35 to 40 members with a clotting disorder. Chances are, a few of you reading this now have one. We had a moderator on here that died from a pulmonary embolism. It's been said John did too. A clot nearly killed me. Emeric had a PE too.
Yes, I did, fortunately I did figured out how to manage the problem, with out worry about having on other one, with out taking any medication. I was suggesting, here on PM, maybe 5 or 6 years ago to have a test before using steroids, I know people don`t like to here low doze recommendations, when Dallas turned pro Phil called me to talk with him , regarding his cycles, Phil told me this kid going to kill him self, I spoke with Dallas, did not listen to me. Any of you have the disorders, pleas don`t use more than maximum 70mg test per week, Robert I know you are on 100mg per week, you don`t need that much, believe me, Try to have your blood work 12 hours after your injection, you will be very suppressed, how much will be out of high range. This what I tried to explain to John, 200mg is not TRT, I wish he would called me.

Yes, I did, fortunately I did figured out how to manage the problem, with out worry about having on other one, with out taking any medication. I was suggesting, here on PM, maybe 5 or 6 years ago to have a test before using steroids, I know people don`t like to here low doze recommendations, when Dallas turned pro Phil called me to talk with him , regarding his cycles, Phil told me this kid going to kill him self, I spoke with Dallas, did not listen to me. Any of you have the disorders, pleas don`t use more than maximum 70mg test per week, Robert I know you are on 100mg per week, you don`t need that much, believe me, Try to have your blood work 12 hours after your injection, you will be very suppressed, how much will be out of high range. This what I tried to explain to John, 200mg is not TRT, I wish he would called me.
Well, with the 100 mg injection, my level is around 850 about 1 day later. Everything has been ok the past 13 years. Im also on coumadin for life, so I think I will be ok. So test cypionate peaks earlier than 24 hours? If it is over reference range, its not that way for very long.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws