over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just want to introduce myself...

Momma Hutch

Registered
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am Hutch's wife, yeah the one screaming in the videos! So I am competing in figure for the first time this November, & I am so excited. Probably because I have a great support team. Mainevent is doing my diet and rob roy is training me, not to mention my husband is Mr. Arizona (I'm not proud or anything) so needless to say you will be seeing a lot more of me on here, I look forward to talking to everyone!~Momma Hutch

Welcome Momma Hutch! Love the name. Now we know where he gets his motivation from..........OR ELSE!:D

hellos!

Welcome to the Board Momma Hutch! I'm sure you're gonna do great at your show in November, keep us updated..:)

Thanks for the welcome!

Hey Everyone, thanks for the welcomes... glad you like the name and I will definitely keep you all posted on my progress! ~Momma Hutch

Welcome to the board. You and Hutch could be the next Peter and Jessica!! Best of luck to you both.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Glad to see you on the board Momma H!

I have to say im pretty excited about the opportunity to work with you and see what kind of package we 'all' can put together. With Rob training you I cant imagine he wont have you in your best shape ever.

Hopefully Hutch wont tempt you with a bag of jelly beans or anything.:D If he gets out of line let me know and ill make him suffer a little more.

Welcome Momma Hutch (Mrs. Hutch (Mrs.AZ))! Glad to see you here on the board.

Last edited:
Glad to see you on the board Momma H!

I have to say im pretty excited about the opportunity to work with you and see what kind of package we 'all' can put together. With Rob training you I cant imagine he wont have you in your best shape ever.

Hopefully Hutch wont tempt you with a bag of jelly beans or anything.:D If he gets out of line let me know and ill make him suffer a little more.

I can't wait to get started...I am super excited to see what we can do! I guess I should make the most of my vacation now cause i can only imagine what the next 16 weeks will be like!

I like your thinking in regards to hutch... I will definitely take you up on that offer! LOL! Although i am pretty good at keeping him in line myself... I'll take all the help i can get though... he is Mr. AZ!!!!!

Hello

I think I meet you a week ago when those females where outside your house..... lol... your very nice women and I'm sure hutch we'll motivate you till the end...

Hey, I know you!

Welcome to the board. :)

BW

Welcome to the board!! Great username!!!

Welcome Mamma Hutch. Good luck with your prep, not that you'll need it with a support group like that.:D

welcome aboard. your gonna like it here.
lucian

I think I meet you a week ago when those females where outside your house..... lol... your very nice women and I'm sure hutch we'll motivate you till the end...

Right... that is so funny!!!! I was so confused at first!!! It was good meeting you then, and thanx for your support for Team Hutch at the contest... it means a lot... i am sure i will be seeing more of you.
Thanks for the compliment as well. ~Momma Hutch

Welcome to pm board!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner