advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just wondering how painful are chest shots?

I cant. Reach ,wife does that shot for me .
My Hands are useless lol.
Well if you can touch your chest you can touch your ventroglute (not gluteus maximus aka ass cheek).
Ventroglute is damn near where your hand is with your arm relaxed at your side.

I used to do 2.5 - 3cc in mine all the time. I also have a huge chest and then subsequently tore one side very badly though. I absolutely think shooting it contributed. Nowadays I use the massage gun on the tendon insertions in any close proximity to any shot for a few days after the poke. I still do pec shots, just not the same volume.

legs i would say are a much better spot to hit then chest. more bloodflow movement etc.
if you shot them once or twice and it hurt, its normal. just get over it. lol legs, hips, ass
you can do them sitting standing and laying.

my first shot went into my quad and my hands were shaking like a leaf! sure it hurt for two weeks but it gets better.

Wait for your wife to come back. I have shaky hands sometimes from illness and learned to just skip the shot when it’s bad due to the risk of unclean procedure. Not to mention stabbing my self like a sewing machine during the shot.

I’ve pinned my chest with a skin pin with no issues. As long as I’m not shooting Prop I’m good

I do chest injects too and for me, it’s one of my favorite spots.

That said, I only inject into the right side. I have this paranoia that injecting into the left pec is too close to the heart and that some blood vessels may carry the gear directly to the heart? Lol.

Probably pure anatomical and physiological ignorance but it freaks me out a bit.

Any concerns here?

23 gauge, 1 inch long.
That's what I use even now. I tried doing everyday slin pins but what a PIA. I don't know how y'all do it. That's a lot of trouble. 23g x 1" or 1.5" for me right now but I have a couple boxes of 25g x 5/8" that I'm just about ready to open. Those are my favorite darts.

That said, I only inject into the right side. I have this paranoia that injecting into the left pec is too close to the heart and that some blood vessels may carry the gear directly to the heart? Lol.

Probably pure anatomical and physiological ignorance but it freaks me out a bit.

Any concerns here?
Yeah, that can't happen. Just irrational fear. I too felt that fear at first, and I've done autopsies and dissected cadavers! Its normal to have fear.

For me, biceps, pecs, and delts were my favorite spots to hit, I had a bad shot in my quad, that left me mentally scarred lol! As long as you hit the right spot, and use the right compound (prop, and susp absolutely sucks donkey d**k when injected in the pecs!) pec shots are great.

Any concerns here?
Had the same fear when I did my first pec shot like 17-18 yrs ago ( God, how time flies). My hands were shaking, and I even started to sweat 😂, but all was fine, and I felt like a jack ass for being so nervous.

Yeah, that can't happen. Just irrational fear. I too felt that fear at first, and I've done autopsies and dissected cadavers! Its normal to have fear.

SCORE! Glad I asked lol. I dig chest injects. Thank you

So where are you injecting in the pecs?....I've always done 3 fingers from the nipple but last few have ended up with annoying knots for 1-2 weeks.

I used to do them...there's 2 ways...small pin straight in & across the pec 1in works best
I no longer do them because 7yrs ago I hit a nerve injecting IGF1 & it was a mess had a tit for 3-4days went to urgent care etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity