YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin English guest posing.......HOLY SH*T!

Damn....:eek:

wasting his time in the 202.. should go to open.. he can be ripped to shreds at 215 or 220.. he even stated so.. so why hold back for a measly win check..? that class is too limiting.. make it a short class and let these pros come in at what weight they want.. all he is doing is holding himself back while other have time to catch up to him because of a silly arbitrary number..

ehh i still think DH is better. I agree with lats, i'd love to see KE and DH get as big as they wanted, maybe then we can have some more wheels in the 202's

I'm a David Henry fan as well, he has better shape, better flow to him. But Kevin is probably a good 40 pounds heavier than him in the off season and would come in substantially larger in the open class. Henry's definitely got the more pleasing physique but Kevin's got that freak factor, along the same lines as Branch Warren v. Dexter Jackson. Dexters got the more pleasing physique but Branch just muscled him off the stage.

the dude is HUGE but I prefer Dave Henry

cuz he would get smoked

wasting his time in the 202.. should go to open.. he can be ripped to shreds at 215 or 220.. he even stated so.. so why hold back for a measly win check..? that class is too limiting.. make it a short class and let these pros come in at what weight they want.. all he is doing is holding himself back while other have time to catch up to him because of a silly arbitrary number..

dude is too short to get out of the 202.
a height limit makes MUCH MORE sense. -JS

(and he looks FAT)

Dude probably ate a lot a grass fed beef these last weeks... :D;)

since i am all hyped up on coffee at the moment.. let me rant about the 202 class...I HATE THE IDEA.. silliest thing the ifbb ever did.. now, i have wrtten this on another board before.. but will again because i detest this class so much..

it is unfair.. the issues are not being addressed in this class.. a guy 5'6 can only weigh 202.. but, a guy 5'3 or 5'4 also can weigh 202.. so the taller guy is limited and has to "stand still" and wait for others to catch him who are shorter.. the shorter guy has free reign to bring what ever package he wants to the stage... so where does that leave henry, english, and a few other front runners..?

ok.. henry cannot afford to add another pound of muscle.. he is maxed out in that class.. english also.. correa too.. so what do they do with the rest of their career? train to maintain?? how silly.. these guys have conditioning down.. so please dont bring up the "refinement" word.. they are refined already at this point.. they cant afford to really try and bring up weak points since this could translate to higher bodyweight..

so what do teh fans get? well.. we will see the same dave henry, eduardo correa, english ect for the rest of their careers.. the same package every show.. i bet i can tell ya what they will weigh.. 202!!!! they are stuck doing this while guys like lewis, raymond and few others can still add 10-12 more pounds to play around with their physique.. so essentially they are waiting for others to catch up.. flex can bring in his best package and make some modifications.. henry? no.. gonna get pretty boring race fans!!

so what if henry thinks he would look better at 210? english has stated that he looks his best at 215.. so these guy, who are pros, cann not be allowed to bring thier best package to the stage over a silly arbitrary number?.. where did 202 come from by the way? why not 204? why not 212.5 ? dont know either.. so you ask " why not just have them go to open class".. well, they will get smoked..

so what is the solution.. pretty simple.. A SHORT CLASS!!!!! all these guys are 5'6 and under..let them compete against guys of like stature and let them bring their best package.. whether that is 215 or 190.. let henry go against rockell.. right now, rockell is in the open.. he does not want to drop 15 pounds of hard earned muscle.. dont blame him.. plus, it would not be his best look... so lets make it a 5'6 1/2 and under class.. an d let the guys we call pros come in at their best weight and look.. whether that be 190 or 215..

can you imagine a 215 pound englsih against the 210 of henry.. rockell at 215 shredded pounds.. this is excitment.. the reason why the open class is so exciting is you dont know what the competitors are going to bring.. will cutler be huge or go shredded.. will he be 275 or drop to 260 and streamline a bit.. will kai be a freaky 270 pounds and or a shredded 260.. that is what made it exciting.. with the 202 you know what weight the top runners will be and what package they will bring (except for raymond and lewis as they have room to make changes)..

instead the ifbb wants to "dumb down" the shows.. and let every one be competitive.. so how do you do this? by holding others back.. dont let genetic elites get too far ahead.. keep them in check and let the others catch up.. like making jimmie johnson pull over so others have a chance instead of making them drive bettter.. silly..:(

I never did understand why you guys don't have classes divided that take into account height...

interesting thoughts Lats/...

Obviousely I'm no pro body builder nor amateur as a matter of fact. But he's huge. 202? your kidding me, How tall is he? Those legs will never fit into a pair of jeans again! I'm impressed. I have a lot of work to do if everyone on pm looks like this or inspires to. Good post guys.

so what is the solution.. pretty simple.. A SHORT CLASS!!!!! all these guys are 5'6 and under..let them compete against guys of like stature and let them bring their best package.. whether that is 215 or 190.. let henry go against rockell.. right now, rockell is in the open.. he does not want to drop 15 pounds of hard earned muscle.. dont blame him.. plus, it would not be his best look... so lets make it a 5'6 1/2 and under class.. an d let the guys we call pros come in at their best weight and look.. whether that be 190 or 215..

Great post lats....I agree with everything you said and your solution would be awesome. The fans deserve to see the pro's at their best!

Obviousely I'm no pro body builder nor amateur as a matter of fact. But he's huge. 202? your kidding me, How tall is he? Those legs will never fit into a pair of jeans again! I'm impressed. I have a lot of work to do if everyone on pm looks like this or inspires to. Good post guys.

He competes at 202.. he's not 202 there... probably more like 230+

LATS...I see the point You are making...but why can't he just go up to 215 & get out of that class...he is not limited at all the way I look at it...Hide won the AC pro not to long ago weighing only about 220 & he manages to compete with the big boys at that weight...Lee Priest competed for yrs with the big boys at only 5'3...so the way I look at it nothing is stopping 202 class guys from moving up...?

Jeeeeez(lol), Thanks shelby for clarifying. 230ish and 5'4 sounds better. Yeah he kind of looks like he has a lot of water retention there. He's missing some definition and muscle tone all around from what I can see (my opinion and it's not as qualified as many on the boards). Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining but you can tell sort of. It's pretty good when I'm starting to pick up some things from this board and I'm liking pm much better than a couple other boards that I've been on.

The OCB actually has height classes. It's a novel idea since it takes into account everyone being around the same height, which should lead to better overall judging based on bodies and conditioning, but then again you gotta take into account how different people vary within certain height ranges. Like there are dudes at like 5'10 who compete in middleweights and there are dudes at 5'10 that compete in the super heavies. It's a tough situation and there certainly needs to be a lot of thought put into it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131