over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone is back! to compete in 2016 O

not even in his prime could kevin beat phil

Fair enough... Let's see what happens.

B4LCcek.jpg

not even in his prime could kevin beat phil

Their prime were at different era's of BBing. Phil came into a mass monster era whereas Kevin didn't (to a degree).

The only difference in this comparison is Kevin is a tad smaller. All he has to do is up the drugs and watch what happens.

Their prime were at different era's of BBing. Phil came into a mass monster era whereas Kevin didn't (to a degree).

The only difference in this comparison is Kevin is a tad smaller. All he has to do is up the drugs and watch what happens.

90's and 2000's Mr. O's were a whole lot bigger than 2010's Mr. O's.

#Fullblown

Attachments

• 1462916000885.jpg
    1462916000885.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 565
90's and 2000's Mr. O's were a whole lot bigger than 2010's Mr. O's.

^this

Ruhl, Coleman, Burke, Nassar, Fux, Dillet, Gunter, nobody in today's Bodybuilding except for Ramy can go against these guys when I comes to pure muscle. There were more "mass monsters" back then, then we have today.

Seriously,this is fun and all, but Kevin is half a century old. Do you think Lee Haney at 50 years old could come back and beat Ronnie Coleman in Ronnie's prime ? Kevin's advantage was that he never juiced year round and only for contests, so he would be much healthier than the others . He looks really good today not even 50 years old sad but people like nasser who could never come off the drugs at any time and is now dead because of it . But sadly a 50-year-old body is not the same as a 35-year-old body . Still I am very interested in seeing what he will bring to the stage after many years of retirement .

^this

Ruhl, Coleman, Burke, Nassar, Fux, Dillet, Gunter, nobody in today's Bodybuilding except for Ramy can go against these guys when I comes to pure muscle. There were more "mass monsters" back then, then we have today.

True it just goes to show you that those guys took probably half the drugs the guys take today but where all the mass monsters that were around in the 1990s and early 21st-century.

Next dude that talks shit on the legendary Levrone gets a perm ban. I paid Big A $450 for MOD FOR A DAY.

You've been warned...

Seriously,this is fun and all, but Kevin is half a century old. Do you think Lee Haney at 50 years old could come back and beat Ronnie Coleman in Ronnie's prime ? Kevin's advantage was that he never juiced year round and only for contests, so he would be much healthier than the others . He looks really good today not even 50 years old sad but people like nasser who could never come off the drugs at any time and is now dead because of it . But sadly a 50-year-old body is not the same as a 35-year-old body . Still I am very interested in seeing what he will bring to the stage after many years of retirement .

Also I'll admit that I don't follow the bodybuilders of today like I did back in the day but Kevin probably competed in the high 230s low 240s and Phil is probably mid 250s with a lot more most maturity and density but Kevin was always known for his incredible transformation's and muscle memory so we shall see .

I don't believe he will be challenging for the top 3 or anything, but I truly think he will look like he belongs up there. He will be top ten if not top 6. Im thinking somewhere between 4 and 6...

I don't believe he will be challenging for the top 3 or anything, but I truly think he will look like he belongs up there. He will be top ten if not top 6. Im thinking somewhere between 4 and 6...

that's exactly what I said as well earlier in the thread . top 10 is given if he competes. he is too smart to make a joke of himself n come looking like crap .top six I would love. anywhere in top six will be just amazing.

Tony freeman usually comes last if he competes , he is 50 plus & no way in hell levrone is going to end up near Tony . We are talking opposite ends of the spectrum with these two guys

Last edited:
The one that his comeback is...a huge PR campaign for the IFBB! This Olympia will garner a ton of attention this year!!

I think it's different.

Haney vs Coleman would be the greatest from a certain era against the greatest of the greatest era during his prime.

Kevin is top 3 of the greatest era against guys from an ok era.

Would anyone argue that late 90's and early 2000's was better than now?

What Kevin has against him is his age, but I have faith in the almighty Levrone.

I ain't sure about Heath, but with his symmetry and aesthetics, I think he's better than Kai if he nails his prep. Kai will compete this year, right?

Kai will compete this year, right?

hopefully

I really want to see Byeke up there this year. he looked fantastic at the Arnold in Brazil...totally dwarfed Kai, if you can believe that.

I think it's different.

Haney vs Coleman would be the greatest from a certain era against the greatest of the greatest era during his prime.

Kevin is top 3 of the greatest era against guys from an ok era.

Would anyone argue that late 90's and early 2000's was better than now?

What Kevin has against him is his age, but I have faith in the almighty Levrone.

I ain't sure about Heath, but with his symmetry and aesthetics, I think he's better than Kai if he nails his prep. Kai will compete this year, right?
Hmmm late 90s and 2000s... Well you've got yates, nasser, flex, kevin, Jay, Ronnie... So I say yeah. 99 Levrone and 01 Cutler are perfect imo.
Now? Phil is obviously good but as hes gained size his waist has come up too. I like wolf but hes not anywhere near some of the last gen to me. Rolley looked fucking amazing when he won NY and then I don't know what happened. I think my fave current physique is Dallas McCarver.

I don't care if he wins or not. I was too young to see levrone in his prime. Regardless of whether he beats phil or not, I don't see him coming in looking like shit, and I would love to have the opportunity to see him compete. Just like I was grateful for the opportunity to see van halen live when I was younger. It was unfortunately Van Hagar, but I'm still glad I got that opportunity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131