over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L. Rea Cycles

CHAPS

Registered
Anyone ever run one of Author L. Rea's form of Cycle? Like a max androgen 4 weeker?

I would be interested as well.

I've read his ideas and they make a lot of sense. He divides his cycles into 3-4 week stages (anabolic, androgen, and cortisol/estrogen control).

"search button" building the perfect beast

L. Rea...One of the men I respect the most...Lots of hands on knowledge

Worthless info from that guy IMHO :)

+1

Haven't tried whatever he said to do... but come on... even if you try to overcomplicate things, you won't reach the degree that this guy overcomplicated cycels and shit... I guess if you want to make money, just come up with a book that is so complicated where everyone will think it's "the secret"...

+1

Haven't tried whatever he said to do... but come on... even if you try to overcomplicate things, you won't reach the degree that this guy overcomplicated cycels and shit... I guess if you want to make money, just come up with a book that is so complicated where everyone will think it's "the secret"...

so u mean the secret tool to make money is to secretly lead people to believe that you have a secret that they would like to know so that it would be their secret too ??

why don't u keep that secret bro :D :D

+1

have you read the book??? some good info in there between a lil B.S. building the perfect beast has helped me! so i'll keep doing what im doing and you guys keep doing what your doing and i'll see ya at the finish line :p

have you read the book??? some good info in there between a lil B.S. building the perfect beast has helped me! so i'll keep doing what im doing and you guys keep doing what your doing and i'll see ya at the finish line :p

LOL i love how you slip in those backhanded smartass remarks lol..i think im the only one who catches them....best part is you always make a good point with them! LOL

Has anyone actually tried out his cycles (anabolic, androgen, and cortisol/estrogen control) - adjusting for your level of develpment though?

With each cycle, he advocates different training. Makes sense to me as I would think it keeps the body guessing from the training perspective.

As far as cycles, makes sense to me as well. Nice and short, not too many sides - hit it hard, then go into cortisol/estrogen control, followed by anabolic phases where utilization of slin and other non steroid compounds is utilized.

I would be interested to see if anyone has followed through with his layout - anabolic, androgen, and cortisol cycles as well as the training scheme. What were the results?

Thanks.

LOL i love how you slip in those backhanded smartass remarks lol..i think im the only one who catches them....best part is you always make a good point with them! LOL
LOL toopoo, but phil hernon is the best at that.. ha ha and he always makes a good point..ALWAYS! :eek:

have you read the book??? some good info in there between a lil B.S.

Exactly that is how I navigate thorugh most of those books....Glean teh info you know is pertinent and leave behind what is not...Its not that hard follow logic and common sense and you know what is "fluff" and what is the good info...

Oh BTW B-Boy that is me waving to you from the finish line....lol...:p :D

Seriously feel like I am about 1 million miles away from it but that is fun part about it...The journey...

Worthless info from that guy IMHO :)

Pretty much my thoughts.

I skimmed the book and remember thinking there was no way I'd put my self through that level of AAS abuse to get even bigger than the traditional methods of cycling and basic compounds eating and training got me to 312 after less than a decade of training at the time I skimmed it.

I see pro prep cycles all the time form "GURUS" that are paid in the thousands to do this and it makes me laugh a bit and then a bit sad cause people are paying for wirdy birdy shit.

In these days of thightened control and supply people should worry abouit the quality of their products instead of how many mls and compouds they can throw deep into their muscles.

Pretty much my thoughts.

I skimmed the book and remember thinking there was no way I'd put my self through that level of AAS abuse to get even bigger than the traditional methods of cycling and basic compounds eating and training got me to 312 after less than a decade of training at the time I skimmed it.

you adjust the cycle dosage's according to your size and level of development... wheres the abuse in that????????????? :confused: seemed like basic common sense to me.

The most telling thing in his whole book is the intro where it shows pictures of him like a decade apart he looks exactly the SAME except he got rid of the mullet.;) Probably due to excessive androgen max phases.;)

you adjust the cycle dosage's according to your size and level of development... wheres the abuse in that????????????? :confused: seemed like basic common sense to me.

It's not so much the doses but the madness of the mix-was the abuse I was referring too.

the man has a vast array of knowledge but i believe alot of it is hypothetical theories that are very interesting and worthy of debate but some of the drugs he recomends are damn near impossible to find

read both his books... twice actually :D ... was too hard to understand the first time... true, it has a lot of good information in the book, and it's a good read... but i only commented on the cycles... too complicated in my opinion, as i said. but that's just my opinion.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws