over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's... WOW! Glycerin & ketosis ? inside

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I already knew from others' feedback here on PM that there was something special in thoses bottles :p but in all honesty LBA's rock to an extent I couldn't figure a single second!

Usually my body reacts pretty fast to the least change in diet/supps it has to face... so I know quickly what's worth or not... with lba's you notice INSTANT EFFECTS :eek: Hotter in a matter of minutes after intake (no joke!) and tons of energy... a great tool before training. Repeat again PWO and this feeling you could go on for another session immediately! Then took them before bed and had a few sips during the night... woke up dry and full at the same time (unusual as it's either one or other depending on what you ate for your last meal, but not both).

Only drawback would be the night sweats and this unpleasant sensation of wet clothes while trying to sleep... but hey what wouldn't we endured in our quest for muscle :)

A question however, as if I'm now convinced this product is fantastic, that was while trying it on a 40/30/30 type diet.

If u were to run a keto diet, what would be the impact of glycerin on ketosis... would it put you out of it? Glycerol is not counted as a carb in total calories profile, yet still classified as a "sugar esther"... how does your body interpret it? Does it see it as a carb and stop producing ketones?

In other words, CAB ONE USE LBA'S ON A KETO DIET? :confused:

Any input appreciated :)

I'm not exactly sure how much of an effect Glycerol would have on Ketosis, but aren't most of the products that contain these types of sugar esthers a result of the low carb dieting boom a few years ago? If so, I would think that it wouldn't hurt.

Bump for you.

On a side note, I started my LBA's yesterday. The first thing I noticed is that for anyone on a serious diet....this stuff is like cheating. It does taste similar to Hersey's Chocolate syrup. I don't want to say anything about effects yet, but I will definately post more as I get further into using them.

I don't think glycerol has any effect on blood sugar from what I recall reading in the literature on it in the studies used for hydration.

Im not sure about the effect, but im LMAO about the sweats and buzz your getting. My workout partner, hotttsauce, just started these and within the first day called me. He was almost going out of his mind he was sweating so bad and 'zinging' from the buzz.

The sweats are definitely the worst part about it. I sleep on towels and just change it in the middle of the night.:eek:

Im not sure about the effect, but im LMAO about the sweats and buzz your getting. My workout partner, hotttsauce, just started these and within the first day called me. He was almost going out of his mind he was sweating so bad and 'zinging' from the buzz.

The sweats are definitely the worst part about it. I sleep on towels and just change it in the middle of the night.:eek:

That's primarily from the glycerin in my opinion and experience-it's also documented in the literature when using glycerol as a super hydrating agent.
Glycerol on average has the body retain more water, as well as eliminate more water eventually and sweat more.

I still gotta get offa my lazy arse and order some LBA's now that phildaddy accepts CC's I am gonna try some and see.

Mainevent... yeah I feel for hottsauce... took 4 tablespoons right after training about 1 hour ago and drops of sweat are already covering my forehead :p And trust me... we may be summer time, the weather has been damn cold here for several weeks :eek: :eek:

rmtt... the Atkins thing is a good point.

MG... thanks for your knowledge, as always :) Somehow confirms what I read too.

Anyway, bump for more info... you never know enough!

To be honest with you here Phidias, you may not need a ketosis diet with these. I am just using a liquid diet, as in I am making almost all of my meals from a blender. I use whey iso, oats, fibre, banana, skim milk and add Lba's to every meal. I also take a multi and have two whole food meals a day. The fat stripping quality of these is amazing. Yea the night sweats will settle down after a while. But then they come back at some stage. I've just started getting them again after about two weeks of not having them. And it has been damn cold here in OZ (our winter now) esp at night. Welcome to the club!

For me i started taking the LBA's approx 4 weeks ago, and in my first week i was getting really hot after taking these and breaking out in a sweat, but to be honest from the 2nd week onwards i haven't had this problem again, maybe its just me, not sure, but i do know i will never go without having these ever again, like oldfella, my bodyweight is not changing and im so much leaner now than when i started taking these, so even though i don't get the sweats, there still working.

I haven't been getting random sweats at all. BUT! during and after my workouts... I look like I just stepped out of the shower :p

Have you guys been breaking out? Its crazy, im breaking out like a 16 year old. My chest, face, neck and back mainly.

Have you guys been breaking out? Its crazy, im breaking out like a 16 year old. My chest, face, neck and back mainly.

I thought I was the only one! I'm breaking out on my forehead and face.

Guess iv'e been lucky, i haven't had any break outs, fingers crossed.

is it "liquid beed aminos" of "lean beef aminos"? I've been telling people liquid beef aminos. Hope I'm not wrong!

so..

are the awsome results from animos or the glycerine..

Looks like I am not the only one who experienced this. I stopped taking the LBAs a week ago because of the acne. The acne is gone. Is the glycerol causing it?? I have ten sealed bottles left which I will sell at a loss if anyone is interested.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws