over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean Beef Amino's

Hello. I tried FREE1 on my order, yesterday and today, but it hasn't been working.

apologies...i don't know what happened to the code, everyone emailed me saying same thing, sorry about that... shipping is advised to add 1 bottle to every order with 2+ bottles in it... just order 2+ bottles and it will be sent w an extra brother

Did syraplex replace LBA's? And if it did, can I use these like I used to with lba's? The lba's helped curb my sweet tooth. Whenever I needed a fix I just tossed two table spoons down and problem was solved. I got the sweet tooth and protein fix in one.

Did syraplex replace LBA's? And if it did, can I use these like I used to with lba's? The lba's helped curb my sweet tooth. Whenever I needed a fix I just tossed two table spoons down and problem was solved. I got the sweet tooth and protein fix in one.

Yes, and yes :headbang:

DOMESTIC ONLY.. if you never tried my Syraplex diet protein syrup, now is the time.. Free shipping this weekend...1 bottle, 20 bottles, doesnt matter.. free shipping till sunday midnight... :headbang:

Attachments

• IMG_20171014_113204_893.jpg
    IMG_20171014_113204_893.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 253
Is this the same formula as from a few years back? The ingredient list is slightly different. The old one said complex bovine aminos and l-tryptophan.

Is this the same formula as from a few years back? The ingredient list is slightly different. The old one said complex bovine aminos and l-tryptophan.

The formula changed slightly several times, both when TN made them, then when i took over... this isnt partial aminos, it uses grass fed beef iso now which is a complete protein... trypt was added wayyy back in the day to make a complete protein... hydro collagen was taken out and made into its own product to allow you to take the higher beneficial amounts you need.

Last edited:
I still have a few quarts from when I bought them from you maybe 2-3 years ago. Came in a quart in a white bottle (I also bought 2 of those gallon jugs) and had the bovine aminos, l-tryptophan etc. No collagen was mentioned in the ingredients on that one. I had them in the fridge and started using them recently. Seem as good as new.

I personally love the new formula. Great protein source.
I have been training with a couple guys from work that are trying to loose weight and I have them both addicted to this stuff like crazy! I almost feel like a drug dealer making junkies out of people that try this protein syrup, the awesome sweet chocolate taste is to die for.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Hey guys, for PM MEMBERS ONLY, until Halloween Ill give you free shipping! :headbang:
Just Use code "SHIPFREE" on the site www.syraplex.com :star-:ars

got a few emails, sorry guys, free shipping is limited to the domestic US, i can't swing that deal for international...well not yet

Hey guys I can't believe how late I was to the Syraplex party! This stuff is amazing!! I picked up 10 bottles...fantastic! It tastes like hot fudge...the only downfall is that it makes me want to buy a gallon of French Vanilla ice cream and pour a whole bottle (Maybe two) of Syraplex over the entire gallon and go for it! LOL!!

Hey guys I can't believe how late I was to the Syraplex party! This stuff is amazing!! I picked up 10 bottles...fantastic! It tastes like hot fudge...the only downfall is that it makes me want to buy a gallon of French Vanilla ice cream and pour a whole bottle (Maybe two) of Syraplex over the entire gallon and go for it! LOL!!

Thank you BIO! I just want to help everyone have that same great experience. It is a game changing TOOL for dieting that is getting more and more popular every day. It helps sooooooo much to kill those sweet/chocolate cravings immediately and keep your diet tight bc you feel like your drinking melted fudge desert lol

***the SHIPFREE code for free shipping on any order in the US will expire tomorrow brothers***

Wow was out of advanced protein syrup for about two weeks, just got a couple bottles in the mail yesterday, the difference in pumps is just stupid crazy. My skin feels like it's going to tear especially triceps when blown up. This chocolate protein syrup taste amazing and gives mind shattering pumps. Pitbull had done well with these!!! $$

Syraplex athlete Wbff Pro Nanda 3 weeks out... thought you guys may like this lol

Attachments

• repost_temp.jpg
    repost_temp.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 94
I still have a few quarts from when I bought them from you maybe 2-3 years ago. Came in a quart in a white bottle (I also bought 2 of those gallon jugs) and had the bovine aminos, l-tryptophan etc. No collagen was mentioned in the ingredients on that one. I had them in the fridge and started using them recently. Seem as good as new.
I have the same but not kept in fridge. Should I toss and start over?

Wow was out of advanced protein syrup for about two weeks, just got a couple bottles in the mail yesterday, the difference in pumps is just stupid crazy. My skin feels like it's going to tear especially triceps when blown up. This chocolate protein syrup taste amazing and gives mind shattering pumps. Pitbull had done well with these!!! $$

LOL My pumps are insane on this stuff. While people walk around with water jugs I walk around with this stuff and just take small swigs here and there. I LOVE this stuff

I have the same but not kept in fridge. Should I toss and start over?

You "should" probably just get a new bottle... however, myself and manyyy people had old lba white bottles for 2 years plus and they were fine.. obv make sure it looks/smells normal before u gulp it down lol

LOL My pumps are insane on this stuff. While people walk around with water jugs I walk around with this stuff and just take small swigs here and there. I LOVE this stuff

Glycerine will load water into the cells.. try to take it 30 or so min pre workout, then start drinking water to allow it time to load..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity