over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Preist telling it the way it is

damn that makes me want KFC!!!

lol dude when he bit into the biscuit after struggling to open that honey i swear to god i could taste that fucken thing in my mouth.

anyone who enjoys life as much as he does i admire. he seems to alway be in good spirits. thanks for the share.

lol dude when he bit into the biscuit after struggling to open that honey i swear to god i could taste that fucken thing in my mouth.

anyone who enjoys life as much as he does i admire. he seems to alway be in good spirits. thanks for the share.

I would gnaw that packet open too if I had to to get me some of that honey sauce.. LOL Lee definitely doesnt hold back any punches and that type of down to earth realism is what i am most a fan of.. we all put our pants on one leg at a time so why try act above and beyond others when everybody has their own cup of tea

Lee Priest's remarkable transformation. :eek:

Attachments

• lee_priest_off_season01.jpg
    lee_priest_off_season01.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,158
That's what happens when you eat whatever F#%king carbs you want after training :D JK

them pics were when he signed with muscletech. i remember them well. he was one of my favorite bodybuilders. i would buy every magazine that had him on the front cover. his arms were like bowling balls. plus he does not play into the bullshit.
Lee Priest's remarkable transformation. :eek:

That's what happens when you eat whatever F#%king carbs you want after training :D JK

Lee said his two favorite places to eat in the off season are KFC and Krispy Kreme

He just a big fat kid at heart, ain't he?

Then contest time rolls around and BOOM!!

Lee said his two favorite places to eat in the off season are KFC and Krispy Kreme

Then contest time rolls around and BOOM!!

I've gotta admit I love KFC too. Don't have his genetics though lol

He worked out at the gym I was traing at for awhile, he bounces around. Never approached him, never wanted to bother him. Short and wicked thick! Everytime I've seen him he had been in about the same shape as he is in the first video. Love his videos about branch's ROM on exercises

that's so funny because just the other day while training back the following event unfolded before me:

I was in the corner of the gym, training by myself, psyching myself up for a set of deadlifts at 505, when I see a bunch of kids next to me at the bench talking about what supplements they are taking, and what they took and what they were going to take after.

"bro whatchu take before working out? I hit up that no-xplode. I heard jack3d is the shit doe!"
"yeah bro i'm on that jack3d i can feel the difference bro. I also use whey and shit doe."
"do you do a postworkout drink? i heard bcaa and whey is good postworkout"
"yeah bruh i'm bout to hit up some of that whey, and some creatine. i go hard in da paint nigga"
"u gonna be a beast dawg"

all the while these skinny kids are benching 135lbs doing half reps...not even sweating and wearing some stupid ass trendy clothes with the sleeves torn off and shit...

while during my workout all i drank was water sweating like a pig from my last set of 405 for 12 about to do a 505 set...

know what I did postworkout? drove right on over to kfc and grabbed a 10 piece drumsticks and thighs with a box of potatoe wedges :D

i'm 100% with priest here... what matters in terms of energy in terms of how MY BODY works is that it matters what I eat the DAY before... all preworkouts drinks do is slow me down and take blood away from my body and into the digestive tract and most times give me diarhea when i get home from the gym lmao... not good... and when people talk about post workout yadda yadda and they aren't even on slin then da fuq does it even matter... lmao

people ask me "hey bro dextrose or maxy waize or what for postworkout?"

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
that does bring up a good discussion/thread. Priest says "it don't matter what you eat before training, it's not in your system anyway. YOu should worry more about what your eating the day before."

Ok gurus...let's here it. What's the logic behind this statement? I'm really curious and I'm sure it raised a few eyebrows as well from others here. Maybe start a new thread on this?

that does bring up a good discussion/thread. Priest says "it don't matter what you eat before training, it's not in your system anyway. YOu should worry more about what your eating the day before."

Ok gurus...let's here it. What's the logic behind this statement? I'm really curious and I'm sure it raised a few eyebrows as well from others here. Maybe start a new thread on this?

It takes a long ass time for food to digest and be used for energy.

Anything you eat pre workout won't be used to fuel the workout unless you ate it at least 4 hours or so pre.

Imagine you ate plenty of carbs the day before. And your glycogen stores are full. And since yesterday you haven't done any exercise or burnt much fuel at all. You will still have more than enough glycogen stored to fuel a workout.

Lee is the man. The sport fucked him as a whole in very much a whistleblower sort of way. He called it on supplements, event rigging, all kinds of stuff. Some say by showcasing the hypocrisy of the sport he hurt it... personally I think he made it better.

Honestly, I feel like the majority of bodybuilders (myself DEFINITELY included) are. We just usually learn to control it, and then justify it by calling pigging out "cheat meals" :p

that's so funny because just the other day while training back the following event unfolded before me:

I was in the corner of the gym, training by myself, psyching myself up for a set of deadlifts at 505, when I see a bunch of kids next to me at the bench talking about what supplements they are taking, and what they took and what they were going to take after.

"bro whatchu take before working out? I hit up that no-xplode. I heard jack3d is the shit doe!"
"yeah bro i'm on that jack3d i can feel the difference bro. I also use whey and shit doe."
"do you do a postworkout drink? i heard bcaa and whey is good postworkout"
"yeah bruh i'm bout to hit up some of that whey, and some creatine. i go hard in da paint nigga"
"u gonna be a beast dawg"

all the while these skinny kids are benching 135lbs doing half reps...not even sweating and wearing some stupid ass trendy clothes with the sleeves torn off and shit...

while during my workout all i drank was water sweating like a pig from my last set of 405 for 12 about to do a 505 set...

know what I did postworkout? drove right on over to kfc and grabbed a 10 piece drumsticks and thighs with a box of potatoe wedges :D

i'm 100% with priest here... what matters in terms of energy in terms of how MY BODY works is that it matters what I eat the DAY before... all preworkouts drinks do is slow me down and take blood away from my body and into the digestive tract and most times give me diarhea when i get home from the gym lmao... not good... and when people talk about post workout yadda yadda and they aren't even on slin then da fuq does it even matter... lmao

people ask me "hey bro dextrose or maxy waize or what for postworkout?"

**broken link removed**

I can't even begin to tell you how much I agree with you!

It takes a long ass time for food to digest and be used for energy.

Anything you eat pre workout won't be used to fuel the workout unless you ate it at least 4 hours or so pre.

Imagine you ate plenty of carbs the day before. And your glycogen stores are full. And since yesterday you haven't done any exercise or burnt much fuel at all. You will still have more than enough glycogen stored to fuel a workout.

I train first thing in the morning, and I find that the biggest factor in my energy levels is how I eat the night before. Good time to carb up. I used to do oats/pro/PB pre-WO, and it just made me carb-groggy.

just went and grabbed me a big ass bucket of chicken after i left the gym.... i couldnt take it any longer lol

Its actually been pointed out for years, something like caffeine or a stimulant will make a difference but food wise its the food from the day before, however I do eat a pre-workout meal but thats just me staying on my meals for the day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws