over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legit work from home for disabled?

RLara85

Registered
It's no secret I've had horrible panic disorder for almost four years now, I've spent thousands on tests and every random medication you can imagine... I need to come to grips with reality though, my condition just keeps getting worse. I'm 24 and fortunately my parents are on the wealthy side and have no problem with me living with them as long as I need to.... of course being a young guy this is NOT ok with me, I'm a very independent person and at my age I absolutely hate still living here, I really need a place of my own.

I could go on disability, get food stamps etc. but to be totally honest that's just not the way I want to live... living on the bare minimum, in a dangerous apartment, counting pennies to afford my food.... the very thought is really depressing. I'm a hard worker and very independent, unfortunately I have a lot of trouble even leaving the house, much less working a daily job. I accept the situation I'm in, but I hate it.

I've looked at so many "work from home" opportunities and they are just pathetic, not only are they not challenging at all but $600 a month or so is just not something to live on. Most of these things are MLM scams too. I'm running out of time and I need ideas for some legit, challenging and well-paying work I can do from home at my own pace.

The only thing I can think of is designing web sites, which I know nothing about, but it's the most reasonable option. This, along with some wise investing in the market might be enough to get me by.

My parents are investors and if push comes to shove I know they would give me a free house (I will inherit them all anyway) which takes some stress off of paying rent. With no rent and zero debt, my car is payed for etc. I have no big bills to worry about except utilities and taxes, that brings my expenses down quite a bit but I still need at minimum $1000 a month to live barely comfortably (Keep in mind my diet and medications would eat up more than half of that).

So, who can think of legit work that I could do from home? And I don't mean some crappy data entry gig or telemarketing, I mean something legit that would not only bring me money but provide me with a sense of challenge, i HATE being lazy and getting by easily, I always had big dreams and didn't mind busting my ass for them, unfortunately I came down with this disorder. I'm a college grad (with honors), have research experience, was accepted to grad school (though I became so sick I had to ditch that dream, for now) so gigs like data entry or stuffing envelopes are just a slap in the face considering all my hard work I put up in college.

Any ideas other than website design? Something that would require minimum capital to start, I know my parents can afford to give me thousands of dollars if I wanted to start a business but I don't want to take more money from them.

Last edited:
...the spam is becoming very elaborate and colourful :p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear