over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar vs Couture

This one will be just like Lesnar vs. Mir. Lesnar will come out strong, eventually tire and get submitted late in the 2nd. Couture will take Brock into deep waters and drown him..............OR Lesnar will destroy Couture in less than a minute.

I have always been a fan of Brocks even from the WWF days. I hope he does well I like the guy and he's a great athlete.

RANDY is a warrior...

BROCK is big, fast, strong, and I hope his tank does not run dry after 2 minutes in the first round. If that happens, he will more than likely get submitted.

Should be a good fight for sure.

i've got to give it to randy. lesnar couldn't submit or stop herring, he just mauled him for three rounds and let it go to a decision. the difference in skill levels between herring and couture is VAST, and lesnar would have to seriously upgrade to be anywhere near randy in this regard. of course, anything can happen in a fight, and lesnar IS big and strong--i just think the odds, based on skill and experience, are with randy.

every time I think couture doesn't have a chance the guy surprises me.

lesnar is a physical monster - exactly the kind of guy you don't want to fight... physically. how far has he come in his training?

lesnar has a chance early I think but randy is capable of handling him if he doesn't get his head knocked off in round 1.

but really I'm interested to see what happens.

RANDY WUILL WIN THIS PRETTY EASILY.. lesner could not even put the hooks into herring and finsih him off.. herring is a second teir fighter.. randy is randy..

RANDY WUILL WIN THIS PRETTY EASILY.. lesner could not even put the hooks into herring and finsih him off.. herring is a second teir fighter.. randy is randy..

i just got off work and have been thinking about this for the past couple of hours. makes me think of the sylvia/couture fight where randy put sylvia on his ass within the first 20 seconds of the fight, and had his back within a minute or so... while i honestly dont think sylvia has the power of lesnar, its still a comparable situation. regardless, i do believe couture has the heart of a lion and thats what will give him an edge.

god this is going to be interesting.

i would luv to see randy win but u gotta remember he is old for a fighter and hasnt had a match for over a year. he definitely has the heart and skills but i dunno how much his body can take. i wish he would retire on top

LESNAR IS A FRIEGHT TRAIN BUT WILL INEXPERIENCE GET THE BETTER OF HIM LIKE IN THAT FRANK MIR BOUT....GUESS WE WILL SOON SEE...WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SEE IS KIMBO & LESNAR TOE 2 TOE...THAT IS A MATCHUP...

You have demonstrated that you have very little knowledge of MMA. Kimbo is a marketing gimmick, my man. Everyone knows hes garbage

i just got off work and have been thinking about this for the past couple of hours. makes me think of the sylvia/couture fight where randy put sylvia on his ass within the first 20 seconds of the fight, and had his back within a minute or so... while i honestly dont think sylvia has the power of lesnar, its still a comparable situation. regardless, i do believe couture has the heart of a lion and thats what will give him an edge.

god this is going to be interesting.

i gotta agree with ya man, sylvia is no where near the powerhouse of lesner, but he is about the same weight. Randy had no problem placing him where he needed to despite the huge weight advantage during the sylvia fight.

I am really excited for this one. Hope they fill out the card nicely, so we have a big night of entertainment

Couture is getting old, I think that Leznar and Lidell would be a more even match up, despite the weight difference.

Randy is very good at handling pressure and knows how to use angles very well. That's why it seems that Leznar would do better agains Lidell, Chuck freezes under a storm sometimes.

Remember how good Vitor Belfort seemed to be, when Randy beat him? Vitor was the same kind of forward agressive fighter, when he beat Abott and Scott Ferrozo, but Randy outsmarted him and kept his cool.

But then again that was over a decade ago. It should be a good time.

You have demonstrated that you have very little knowledge of MMA. Kimbo is a marketing gimmick, my man. Everyone knows hes garbage

so what you trying to tell me is that lesnar & kimbo would not be a good fight?you really think that couture & lesnar is a better matchup?come on lesnars 3rd fight & he already gets a title shot no fucking way i call bullshit politics...i would rather see fedor & couture.....& i honestly think dana put mir in that octagon to get pounded & lose guess dana white predictions were wrong....& kimbo a gimmick yea ok so i guess lesnar is too then....

Last edited:
so what you trying to tell me is that lesnar & kimbo would not be a good fight?you really think that couture & lesnar is a better matchup?come on lesnars 3rd fight & he already gets a title shot no fucking way i call bullshit politics...i would rather see fedor & couture.....& i honestly think dana put mir in that octagon to get pounded & lose guess dana white predictions were wrong....& kimbo a gimmick yea ok so i guess lesnar is too then....

THere is a reason why Kimbo is not in the UFC. talk to any dudes that fight, he has some potential, but he has no ground game. And you know he tapped out on that elitexc fight, and they wanted him to win, so they didnt count it.

Coture and Lesnar will be a good fight solely because Lesnar is just a big ass dude who has some skills but is really a powerful puncher, and to say the least, Coture is fucking sick.

It may be Lesnars 3rd fight, but he beat Heath Herring, so I'd say give him a title shot if it will bring in more viewers. And you know fighting is a lot of politics, whcih is purely why Kimbo won his elitexc fight.

Lesnar is not a gimmick, Kimbo is. Go find an MMA gym and talk to teh dudes there, they will tell you what you need to know.

And yes, Fedor vs. Coture is part of the plan! :) It will be the biggest fight ever if they lure Fedor into the UFC.

thats funny i talked to Joe Rogan and he had nothing but good things to say about the guy,about him having no ground game shit atleast he has a submission ...now im not saying im a kimbo fan nor do i cheer him on,"the sport has to many cheerleaders as it is now a days",but what i am saying is give the guy his credit he came off the streets fighting in backyards then blew the fuck up...all i was simply saying earlier was kimbo & brock would be a better matchup period end of story but thats only my opinion....btw i talk to alot of people at the gym i train at gracie jiu~jitsu in torrance & from what i make of everyone talking shit about kimbo saying hes not a fighter is keep sipping on that hatorade cause anyone who has the balls to step in any octagon/cage/ring is a fighter imo...

I agree with the majority. Kimbo would always have a punchers chance, but he will get destroyed every time he fights a quality heavyweight that doesn't just want to have a "boxing" match. He may be strong, but technique will usually win out.

Be careful on this one guys . Brock is very athletic and learning the game quickly . Randy should win this one . I would think by submission . But he won't be boxing him and dominating the tie up as he likes to do with Brock.....I would be impressed if Randy at 46, can get by someone as physical as Lesner . [I hope he does ] If Randy wins ,then he has to beat Nog , who will be very hard for him to beat[would be even more amazed if Randy can beat him ] . Then and only then ,can he be deserving of Fedor. I really hope Randy can pull the shocker and win those three fights and retire a legend . My take is he in trouble and may have struggle against Lesner . Being that Brock is bigger ,stronger , faster , more explosive , and can wrestle . That is a tuff task for a guy like Randy that likes to dirty box and ground and pound . No way he gets that chance against Brock........he is going to press him and try to put Randy on his back .......Randy has a chance to via sub ......but that isn't his game at all ....my hats off to Randy if he can win this fight

Agreed 100%

Lesnar is the quick, young, strong new blood

Randy is the aging reliable, steady, efficient underdog

Yeah Lesnar looked like a machine against Herring, but thats not saying much considering he ever really put up a fight the whole time. Lesnar had many oppurtunities to finsih him but never capitalized. Against Randy he has no room for those mistakes. Ive learned better than to count Randy out against the impossible. Should be a great fight!

thats funny i talked to Joe Rogan and he had nothing but good things to say about the guy,about him having no ground game shit atleast he has a submission ...now im not saying im a kimbo fan nor do i cheer him on,"the sport has to many cheerleaders as it is now a days",but what i am saying is give the guy his credit he came off the streets fighting in backyards then blew the fuck up...all i was simply saying earlier was kimbo & brock would be a better matchup period end of story but thats only my opinion....btw i talk to alot of people at the gym i train at gracie jiu~jitsu in torrance & from what i make of everyone talking shit about kimbo saying hes not a fighter is keep sipping on that hatorade cause anyone who has the balls to step in any octagon/cage/ring is a fighter imo...

I'd love to see Lesnar v. Kimbo.

A lot of people say that Kimbo has no ground game (for the record, I'm not a Kimbo fan) but I'm not sure that's accurate--he's been training with Bas for a while now, and I think that they're probably working hard on developing a skill-set in that area. He may not have a full-on professional level ground game (or a clinching game) but surely as time goes by he's got to be improving...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear