over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar vs Couture

mexikaz

Registered
in november !!!!!

i got brock ,super strong with wrestling skills .
its gonna be a bad night for grandpa couture:D

ha ha

lesnar is nowhere near the caliber of couture. if randy doesen't knock him out in round 1 he will submit lesnar by the 2nd.

**broken link removed**

lesnar is nowhere near the caliber of couture. if randy doesen't knock him out in round 1 he will submit lesnar by the 2nd.

wow!!!!!!

get ready for a surprise then.I guess u forget that lesnar beat HOGAN.
And couture is nowhere near the caliber of HOGAN.:D

wow!!!!!!

Hogan...you mean Slowgan? Brock is good but his record is 2.1 and yes he can do damage but only if allowed. Randy will submit him at least by the second round. Randy may go in and just lay down and tap out to spite Dana White, that wouldn't make good ratings for that pay per view or put $$$ in Dana's pocket. That's where all the $$$ goes any way just ask any fighter. That's why Randy is leaving after this fight, low pay compared to the new fighters coming in.

Mir

wow!!!!!!

Frank Mir submitted Lesnar in 1 minute and 30 seconds. Hogan would be lucky to beat a 2nd rate 155 pounder in mma.

this is gunna be crazy! I call Coture.

Be careful on this one guys . Brock is very athletic and learning the game quickly . Randy should win this one . I would think by submission . But he won't be boxing him and dominating the tie up as he likes to do with Brock.....I would be impressed if Randy at 46, can get by someone as physical as Lesner . [I hope he does ] If Randy wins ,then he has to beat Nog , who will be very hard for him to beat[would be even more amazed if Randy can beat him ] . Then and only then ,can he be deserving of Fedor. I really hope Randy can pull the shocker and win those three fights and retire a legend . My take is he in trouble and may have struggle against Lesner . Being that Brock is bigger ,stronger , faster , more explosive , and can wrestle . That is a tuff task for a guy like Randy that likes to dirty box and ground and pound . No way he gets that chance against Brock........he is going to press him and try to put Randy on his back .......Randy has a chance to via sub ......but that isn't his game at all ....my hats off to Randy if he can win this fight

Randy has got this one. IMO.... Brock was quoted as saying "who gives a shit about Fedor....." A great PR stunt but really, Fedor would destroy Lesnar..Also the rumor is that after this fight, Randy will face Fedor in early 2009. I'm not going to hold my breath for that one. I'm guessing Dana White believes that if he can have the "best selling PPV in UFC history" for Randy vs Brock then he could follow up with the momentum and get Randy vs Fedor.

this is a no brainer. randy by savage anal rape. Every Fighter has a punchers chance, there is always the chance of getting caught, period. But thats Brocks only game plan. This is a huge pay day and will be the most watched fight in MMA, thats why its happening, not because its a good match up.

I simply do not know if Couture can handle Lesnar and control the fight like he has done with all of his previous opponents. Lesnar is insanely athletic and strong... If Randy is gonna win, it'll be by sub. Who knows what his training has been like recently, with him filming that stupid scorpian king movie and what not. So many people jumped on the Lesnar bandwagon after he beat up Herring, and now SUDDENLY everyone is totally dissing him. During Randy's time while he was being a stubborn prick and refusing to fight for the UFC, everyone on all the forums I'm on bashed him constantly. But now everything has changed once he came back and everyone is on his nuts again. Randy SHOULD be Brock. He has far more experience and know-how. But will he? My gut is saying Brock takes this one... and lets say Randy does win. Does he beat Nog? Hell no. Nog will beat him up on the feet and then sub a battered Couture in the 3rd or 4th. Would Randy beat Fedor? No way.

Which brings up the quote by Lesnar... You know why he said this? He's a FIGHTER. He is voicing his frustration of hearing about Fedor constantly. As a fighter in the business, he wants to hear about how good BROCK is, who BROCK can fight, etc. We are all FANS and of course we want to hear all the hype and see all that shit. But think of it from HIS perspective, and the perspective of all fighters for that matter.

And for those upset with this match-up: deal with it. This was a brilliant business move on the part of the UFC. Plus, I have a strong feeling Randy ASKED for this fight. Who else was he gonna fight? How much longer can an old man wait? After his long-time off he probably feels he is out of the lime-light, and to get back in it he wants to be tossed into a massive PPV. Its absurd how much revenue this event will pull in.

Frank Mir submitted Lesnar in 1 minute and 30 seconds. Hogan would be lucky to beat a 2nd rate 155 pounder in mma.

cmon tom,
we both know mir was getting his ass kicked then he got lucky.brock would have finished him by the end of the second round if he would have not been so psyched up.

You guys are forget brock has super take down ablility.hes gonna ground and pound randy after this fight everyone is gonna jump on the lesnar bandwagon.

is everyone forgetting the heath herring fight? granted herring isnt couture but sweet jesus. the guy looked like a mac truck runnign through poor herring.. i wont discredit couture, but he is going to have to be on his A game to get the best of lesnar. this kid is a wrecking ball..

Which brings up the quote by Lesnar... You know why he said this? He's a FIGHTER. He is voicing his frustration of hearing about Fedor constantly. As a fighter in the business, he wants to hear about how good BROCK is, who BROCK can fight, etc. We are all FANS and of course we want to hear all the hype and see all that shit. But think of it from HIS perspective, and the perspective of all fighters for that matter.

I understand all of that.... it is great PR! Maybe, Lesnar believes that he is going to beat Randy. (of course he has to, right?) Lesnar may just be getting the ball rolling for Fedor vs Brock? Which, if Brock wins, Dana White will be all about.

LESNAR IS A FRIEGHT TRAIN BUT WILL INEXPERIENCE GET THE BETTER OF HIM LIKE IN THAT FRANK MIR BOUT....GUESS WE WILL SOON SEE...WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SEE IS KIMBO & LESNAR TOE 2 TOE...THAT IS A MATCHUP...

Hogan...you mean Slowgan? Brock is good but his record is 2.1 and yes he can do damage but only if allowed. Randy will submit him at least by the second round. Randy may go in and just lay down and tap out to spite Dana White, that wouldn't make good ratings for that pay per view or put $$$ in Dana's pocket. That's where all the $$$ goes any way just ask any fighter. That's why Randy is leaving after this fight, low pay compared to the new fighters coming in.

the article i read said he signed a brand new 3 fight deal to make all his old contract legal problems go away, he ain't laying down for this one at least. He'll have to deal with Noguera after this one and who knows on the 3rd, maybe drop down to take the light heavy from forest or whoever has it then. If they couldn't get fedor before, i don't see them getting him now, especially since he has an exclusive contract with affliction.

HOLY SHITBALLS! Never would have guessed in a million years. I hope Randy wins, but my money is on Lesnar over powering him. NEVER count Randy out though. EVER.

wtf i thought randy retired? plus brock doesnt deserve a title shot

Last edited:
HOLY SWEET!!!!

I am going to pay for this one for sure!!!

Is that even in PORTLAND? IF so, I am there!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear