advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little different... I want to get smaller...

I dropped around 12 pounds pretty quick using Frag 176-191 and intermittent fasting with fasted cardio. I was pretty fat though. I went from 209 to 197.

Exactly man, I need to be around for my kids. Between the cycles I've been doing and the weight I'm carrying around...

I'm focusing on cardiovascular health, biceps and abs lmao!
Nothin to it but to do J:D

Same here. I'm 273 right now, veins all over the arms and visible abs, but not paper thin skin by any means.

Now that I am older, I am craving a 230ish paper thin skin look, that is healthy and fit. I want to be able to keep up with my kids regardless how active they are.

I keep promising myself that I'll do it and I just can't seem to manage it. I spend more time on planes and hotels than at home. While I can manage enough workouts and food clean enough to maintain my current look, to take it to the leanness level that I want to, I just can't seem to make the commitment. It's damn hard... yes, I'm the king of excuses :rolleyes:
Kumon man..........you could do like I just did and diet for 6 weeks.........drink shakes all day, eat meat when you are hungry, and do 30 min of cardio 3x a week.......thats all it would take for you to lose 25 lbs...........I did it and now I eat chocolate peanuts for dinner sometimes and cant get fat if I try........a lil test and t3/clen........boom.....you've done it.

My avatar is current. My weight is 228 at 5'10". Point being you don't have to compromise anything. My weight has gone up doing nothing more than running my protein up to between 400 to 500 grams drinking nothing but whey and casein shakes with almost zero carbs mixed with 2% fat milk. Yes there is gear involved. But at 55 when your still putting on quality weight it has to be from what your eating. Surprisingly I'm not hungry and my movements are normal. Go figure?

I know how crazy this sounds but I believe there is something to it.

Before you guys get all over me for not having the fats and so on to make a wholesome meal plan, I get it. I'm just telling ya what works.

CG

Good ideas cortisol! I'd actually LOVE to start training martial arts, but finding the time workimg nights is hard. Jujitsu or aikido would be great.

I recommend boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing, BJJ. Aikido is not as effective nor as intensive in terms of cardio. It does have the hottest chicks.

Ever since falling off the wagon in 2013 and finally getting back on now my whole perspective has changed. I have two kids now and I just wanna be muscular, lean, and healthy. Nooo desire to be a freak anymore.

My avatar is current. My weight is 228 at 5'10". Point being you don't have to compromise anything. My weight has gone up doing nothing more than running my protein up to between 400 to 500 grams drinking nothing but whey and casein shakes with almost zero carbs mixed with 2% fat milk. Yes there is gear involved. But at 55 when your still putting on quality weight it has to be from what your eating. Surprisingly I'm not hungry and my movements are normal. Go figure?

Before you guys get all over me for not having the fats and so on to make a wholesome meal plan, I get it. I'm just telling ya what works.

CG

amen brother, i use to think it was how much gear i take will decide how big i get and thats all true, but if you dont eat enough ,your wasting your money, it really is diet and yes shakes work to, i can vouch for that, i hear so much about whole food being better, but from the look of your avatar ,ya powders work great

Last edited:
amen brother, i use to think it was how much gear i take will decide how big i get and thats all true, but if you dont eat enough ,your wasting your money, it really is diet and yes shakes work to, i can vouch for that, i hear so much about whole food being better, but from the look of your avatar ,ya powders work great

I was reading one of the articles BIGA wrote. He said that all steroid do is drive protein into your muscles. So make sure and get enough in and he was the advocate of these amounts..:lightbulb: It was one of those moments for me. The moment I cranked up the protein levels everything started to grow.
The pisser is I have read this article a dozen times before. Years ago too. It's always the "would ya, could ya, what if I had, factor for me. lol

I think you're headed in the right direction TT. You can definitely meet your goals and be somewhat healthy about, too.

Training 3-4 days of week is plenty. Start doing more drop-sets and rest pause sets. Keep your rest periods shorter than normal. 20 rep sets can do a lot of good, too. You'll need to check your pride at the door and use less weight, but you'll be screaming bloody murder by the time you get to that 20th rep. And start adding at least 20-30 minutes of cardio at the end of every workout. LISS works great.

Nutrition is obviously a huge part of this. I can't survive without carbs, but don't go overboard. It's pretty basic really. In order to lose weight, you need your calorie intake to be less than your total daily calories burned. Easier said for some than others.

You might even want to consider a test/tren cruise. I'm currently running 375 test c and 150 tren a. Staying lean and also putting on a little bit of mass, too.

There's my 2 cents big guy :)

Cool guys very cool. Im the short time since I've written this I've cut my carb and junk food intake and lost like 3lbs lol. I'm right at the end of my work week so I haven't made it to the gym yet but I'll be in there tomorrow. I had already kind of transitioned to more reps less rest. I think I will go all gironda style now.

CG

I think if I look like you EVER I'd be happy. Very inspiring CG

if you are some gear it shouldn't be that difficult to cut the weight. Especially if you are not worried about keeping all that size.

Like everyone said, make the cardio fun (and for me personally since my schedule is weird I listen to podcasts about things that I love while doing cardio and time flies by...especially if you are doing cardio outside).

Drop the food slowly for sure, and keep a restrict diet. Trust me after a month or so of making all your meals and carrying them you'll get use to it. Start the bulk cooking and get a lunch bag for bodybuilders and you're good to go.

It's not as hard as it seems. Just takes a bit to get use to it. BTW if you are going to do low carbs or keto don't fuck yourself over by going ape shit on your re-feed or cheat meals. Because then it'll take a bit to get use to the low carb or keto diet again.

Edit: 4x a week training is plenty and if you go hard at it you can get in and out anywhere between 45-90 minutes (90 minutes is my legs day).

Last edited:
Im not going to go all crazy on the carbs, that's just not sustainable. I'll drop them fairly low for a while but nowhere near keto. 100 to 200 per day probably. Mostly around working out.

Going to try and get bike this weekend. Thats fun cardio for me and burns a ton of calories too.
Otherwise I actually like the treadmill. Its like the only time I get to listen to whatever music I want. Except when I'm in my truck lol.

I dropped around 12 pounds pretty quick using Frag 176-191 and intermittent fasting with fasted cardio. I was pretty fat though. I went from 209 to 197.
Talk to me about this frag protocol? I seem to remember no one liking frag for anything not that long ago?

I was reading one of the articles BIGA wrote. He said that all steroid do is drive protein into your muscles. So make sure and get enough in and he was the advocate of these amounts..:lightbulb: It was one of those moments for me. The moment I cranked up the protein levels everything started to grow.

The pisser is I have read this article a dozen times before. Years ago too. It's always the "would ya, could ya, what if I had, factor for me. lol

so how many non-shakes do u consume a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk to me about this frag protocol? I seem to remember no one liking frag for anything not that long ago?

I try to do 18 hours of fasting per day. Last meal at 6PM and don't eat anything else until noon next day. Low carb, low fat, high protein. Some guys recommend like 300g of protein a day but I only got around 150g. Maintain a calorie deficit.

I would use about 350mcg per shot. If you have the money go with 500mcg. I would take one shot before going to bed early. I'd wake up at 4:30 and take a shot and then get to the gym at 5AM for an hour of cardio. I'd take another shot at 7AM right before I leave for work. I would lift in the evenings around 7PM. Be prepared to feel like a weakling.

I was using some albuterol and T3 as well. I don't know if the frag is what made the difference or not. It was cheap so I decided to try it. It might be that fact that for once I was somewhat disciplined with my diet and cardio.

FWIW I'm 47 years old so losing weight isn't as easy as it once was for me. I would like to lose a little more. I have something of a four pack right now but would like a six pack again.

my mindset's the same as yours. no more big test, i keep it at 250 a week, i lift upper body push one day, bike training intervals next, pull day after, then i do fun and endurance riding the rest of the week.
trust me, you're gonna burn way more cals than u think when u start biking. way more. no need to drop carbs at all. u may find u need to eat just as much as before and you'll still drop weight.

not sure about the mystery in this...

less food+ less drugs=less you

lol

the rest of the variables are individual and should be addressed based on individual goals and needs...

if health is the motivation I would eat in a way to make myself more insulin sensitive.

in general less calories is more healthy.

so how many non-shakes do u consume a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning, I have oats and eggs
Dinner, I have a stake and green salad

CG

Hey guys, good thread, but you are making one very wrong assumption: You are probably NOT going to get smaller on higher reps.

Most of us throughout our yers of training have adhered to the mantra "big weights = big muscles."

I know I trained heavy basic for more than 25 years.

5 years ago after a surgery, I went with an 8-12 rep range. A couple of years later I was working with an IFBB pro who went 20 reps.

I went to a 10-15 rep range.

I did not get smaller, in fact my muscles became fuller.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131