advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little different... I want to get smaller...

Omg I swear my body me to be a bodybuiler lmao.
I'm leaner than I've been in a while. Not lean, but leaner if you catch my drift. Have I lost weight though? Lol nope! I was as low as 252, but my morning dry weights are 257 to 259 this week!

Omg I swear my body me to be a bodybuiler lmao.
I'm leaner than I've been in a while. Not lean, but leaner if you catch my drift. Have I lost weight though? Lol nope! I was as low as 252, but my morning dry weights are 257 to 259 this week!

It's much harder to downsize than people think! It's not something than can be half assed as I have come to learn myself. You really have to be disciplined with your starvation

Dude your giving advise? you have to be BIG once to get smaller....

I have only just noticed this. I thought my advice was good in regards to getting smaller and being healthy. I have helped a lot of guys do what he is asking.

So what I have never been huge. The OP has never been huge (meaning 300 pounds lean) either. Everyone has a different opinion of what huge is. Some guys think I am huge whilst others will think I am small.

It's all common sense really. I may not be like some of the freaks on here but I have been 245 pounds and lean (6ft 2) so that isn't exactly small... well compared to you it is but not many people are your size (including 99.5% of this board).

Elvia your advice is good 99% of the time ;)

I just figured he was messing with you.

Elvia your advice is good 99% of the time ;)

I just figured he was messing with you.

No he wasn't messing with me at all. But no biggie. Strange how he never said it to the other guys who posted in this thread who are my size or smaller. Lots of guys dislike me. As long as you like me I am gtg :D

there was a recent debate on rxmuscle with Jerry Branium and Chris Aceto and the concenus was the average person needs to go down low in carbs to lose weight, about 75 % of people genetically , and 25 % have naturally fast thyroid hormones , insulin sensatively etc that allows this

What I found kind of surprising was Dorian Yates in the recent Drug article by Ron Harris said he never used any thyroid hormones ever getting ready for a show and his metabolism was already fast and he never had trouble dropping weight, i guess hes in the top 25 % of whatever that doesnt need lower carbs

Currently, moderate carbs for me are about a gram per pound of bodyweight without , while still having to do cardio 4-5x's a week-40 minutes or so. weights 5 days a week I seem to be able to drop bodyfat this way, along with a lower dosed stimulate to help with energy like 200/20 ec or so

I wrote a whole bunch of shit and erased it lol.

Look, I'm 37 and I have a bunch of muscle but I'm also much fatter than I'd like to be.
I want/need a lifestyle change for a while. I need to clean my diet up, permanently, I need to do more cardio, and I've cut back on gear, but maybe I need to cut back more.

Any recomendations?
I'm 5'11", about 255 right now, probably 18%BF. maybe more, who cares it's almost irrelevant, I'm fatter than I want to be period and bigger than I want to be right now.

I'd like to get down to 220, maybe less and be lean, mobile, healthy. I don't need a "diet" per say, I need to change my dietary habits period. I'm leaning towards doing low carbs on M-F, not counting calories but limiting carbs to 50g a day or less and focusing on meat and veggies. Kinda anabolic diet or paleo style, and relaxing a bit on the weekends.

Probably weight train 3 days a week to keep some muscle but focus more on the pump and higher reps although still training hard.

I've always liked riding bicycles, both road and MTB, so I'm thinking about getting new mountain bike and riding as much as I can.

Thoughts?

Here are some body fat loss tips that might help you out:

-Morning cardio. Do whatever you like best (cycling, walking, ect) but do it first thing in the morning and on an empty stomach. Do it every day if you can until you reach you goal. If you cant do it every day, go for 4 times pers week.

-Thirty to forty five min of cardio after your weight training session (thats on top of the morning cardio). That you help you burn fat efficiently as well. You will lose of bit of size thought. You can do your morning cadio plus three times a week of weight training plus cardio a the end.

-change read meat for fish, chicken or turkey (less calories per serving)

Good luck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity