• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
ddd
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
Medtech Store Banner
Bruce Labs Store banner
qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
ESPECIL-2
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little help here

noneck76

New member
Registered
Joined
Aug 2, 2002
Messages
65
Does anyone know where to find an accurate height and weight chart? I work with some people who want to know where they stand with ideal height and weight
 

crackerjack414

New member
Registered
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
529
check out a bmi chart, imo they are crap they dont factor in muscle mass. There is also a waist to hip ratio, but overall I believe body fat measurement is the best measure of fitness
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
I found a formula for ideal body dimensions based on McCallum Formula. My measurements are way out of proportion using this formula. Formula is based on wrist size. The following formula has my wrist size inserted into calculation:

Wrist measurement: 6.5"

Chest (Wrist * 6.5) = 42.25"
Hips (Chest * .85) = 35.91"
Waist (Chest * .70) = 29.51"
Thigh (Chest * .53) = 22.39"
Neck (Chest * .37) = 15.63"
Arms (Chest * .36) = 15.21"
Calves (Chest * .34) = 14.37"
Forearms (Chest * .29) = 12.25"

This formula must be for "normal" people. My arms are over 15% larger than the formula.

xcel
 

Crowler

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
1,768
xcelbeyond said:
I found a formula for ideal body dimensions based on McCallum Formula. My measurements are way out of proportion using this formula. Formula is based on wrist size. The following formula has my wrist size inserted into calculation:

Wrist measurement: 6.5"

Chest (Wrist * 6.5) = 42.25"
Hips (Chest * .85) = 35.91"
Waist (Chest * .70) = 29.51"
Thigh (Chest * .53) = 22.39"
Neck (Chest * .37) = 15.63"
Arms (Chest * .36) = 15.21"
Calves (Chest * .34) = 14.37"
Forearms (Chest * .29) = 12.25"

This formula must be for "normal" people. My arms are over 15% larger than the formula.

xcel
No just means you have a small chest. :) J/K bro.
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Crowler said:
No just means you have a small chest. :) J/K bro.
Those aren't "my" measurements - those are what the formula provides as ideal.

Mine are like:
Chest - 47"
Waist - 33" (I got wide hips, like a girl :( )
Thigh - 26"
Arm - 18" (cold flexed)
Forearm - 13.75"
Calf - 16.75"

Based on that formula - I'm outta proportion :)

xcel
 

Crowler

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
1,768
xcelbeyond said:

Those aren't "my" measurements - those are what the formula provides as ideal.

Mine are like:
Chest - 47"
Waist - 33" (I got wide hips, like a girl :( )
Thigh - 26"
Arm - 18" (cold flexed)
Forearm - 13.75"
Calf - 16.75"

Based on that formula - I'm outta proportion :)

xcel
I know that weren't your measurements. :) You said your bis were too big I was saying no by using the formulas your chest is too small. HA ok not funny.

Your measurements are pretty close to mine (my waist is a bit larger) unfortunately I am a number of inches taller which means I am small and you are BUFF> :)
 

Staff online

  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
502,773,870
Threads
123,539
Messages
2,355,940
Members
155,160
Latest member
ShredMN
Top