over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up Slice? Hope you’re doing good and improving!!

Any updates you’d like to share??

I noticed you in the TP thread you got some GH, care to share what the plans are? Getting ready for Pride festivities? Lol

Bought a bunch of kits to try and fix my brain. Just waiting for the bac water to show up

Bought a bunch of kits to try and fix my brain. Just waiting for the bac water to show up

Why are u not using tap water u pusy

Jk lol...good to see u posting again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that’s what you were using it for in the Riptropin thread..

But I gota ask, and this isn’t to bash you or anything;

The study talks about 1mg being used which I’m guessing is around 3-4iu right? You’re using 20iu and mentioned wanting to try 30iu ED.

Aren’t you worried about any adverse effects from that high of a GH dose?

I've already been dead, what's the worst that can happen?

But to answer your question, I'm keeping an eye on BG and BP, just had my liver scanned and no adenomas, so we shall see how things progress.

I'll probably stick around 20iu

I just wish researchers would be a bit more experimental on people who would otherwise have no hope

I'm kinda tired of reading studies performed on southeastern Tasmanian bisexual rat fetuses

Totally pointless waste of money

I’m assuming this is a short term experiment to see if it helps your cognitive state?

The only thing I’d be worried about would be cardiomyopathy at that dose if BG is controlled; which will require insulin most likely.

Irregardless of BP; that much GH won’t be good for your heart long term.

You don’t want to come back from death and have a dilated heart muscle that can’t contract properly 10 years down the road. But I don’t think you’re gonna be doing this for more than short term.

Idk how whatever gain this provides supersedes the drowsiness from GH; I’d be asleep all day lol

I’m assuming this is a short term experiment to see if it helps your cognitive state?

The only thing I’d be worried about would be cardiomyopathy at that dose if BG is controlled; which will require insulin most likely.

Irregardless of BP; that much GH won’t be good for your heart long term.

You don’t want to come back from death and have a dilated heart muscle that can’t contract properly 10 years down the road. But I don’t think you’re gonna be doing this for more than short term.

Idk how whatever gain this provides supersedes the drowsiness from GH; I’d be asleep all day lol

yeah its not long term

I think the plane crash study is pretty impressive..

Patient was presented 15 months after the crash... So the acute phase was over. They say that brain injuries typically heal for 2 years.

He was pretty much completely retarded... But after 10 months of treatment, his IQ was estimated to be approximately 70, which is a little better than the IQ of the average Somalian.. Still functionally retarded, but a definite improvement.

And then a couple years later it was 95. Dude was missing half of his brain, and had significant injuries to the other half.

So I'm hoping I can regain that last few percent that I lost in my event.

I'll probably stick around 20iu

I just wish researchers would be a bit more experimental on people who would otherwise have no hope

I'm kinda tired of reading studies performed on southeastern Tasmanian bisexual rat fetuses

There is always a point of diminishing returns where side effects exceed benefits. I had hoped your whole ordeal would have brought on the concept of MODERATION. I do wish you a full recovery and mental clarity once again. We all appreciate your honesty on things as well and I don`t wanna discourage that or flame you. Please don`t take it that way.

I hear you on studies with animals and trying to translate that to humans. You have to consider anatomy and biology. Sometimes it can be relevant to a degree. I heard a guy form theory about human actions which involve thought, based on a rat studies. I said "sir, rats don`t have a developed pre-frontal cortex like us, so they do not think like us, rat brains work very different when it comes to thought processes". IRRELEVANT study. Studies about cutting rat tendons and giving them BPC 157, I like those and think they are useful.

There is always a point of diminishing returns where side effects exceed benefits. I had hoped your whole ordeal would have brought on the concept of MODERATION. I do wish you a full recovery and mental clarity once again. We all appreciate your honesty on things as well and I don`t wanna discourage that or flame you. Please don`t take it that way.

I hear you on studies with animals and trying to translate that to humans. You have to consider anatomy and biology. Sometimes it can be relevant to a degree. I heard a guy form theory about human actions which involve thought, based on a rat studies. I said "sir, rats don`t have a developed pre-frontal cortex like us, so they do not think like us, rat brains work very different when it comes to thought processes". IRRELEVANT study. Studies about cutting rat tendons and giving them BPC 157, I like those and think they are useful.

Thank your for the well wishes bro, I appreciate it

and I appreciate your insight.

No amount of moderation could have protected me that night. What I did, I did while completely unconscious.

There have been over 60 people who have accidentally killed themselves while asleep on Ambien.

Take that drug, and you lose control of your body. I wish I had never even heard of it

I haven't seen any mention of it lately, has the hyperbaric oxygen therapy been helping? I believe you said it will be 40 treatments, how many treatments have you done? I was really hoping that you would find some relief through that. Can you say it has helped, even if only a little bit?

I haven't seen any mention of it lately, has the hyperbaric oxygen therapy been helping? I believe you said it will be 40 treatments, how many treatments have you done? I was really hoping that you would find some relief through that. Can you say it has helped, even if only a little bit?

Did all 40 sessions, feel no different. Huge waste of time and money

It's tax deductible tho.

It you use that much GH, and get numbness in both hands and wrists that you can't use them, what are you going to do for sex? :D You may want to invest in one of those "Real Dolls"......

Shit. I was afraid you were going to say that since you hadn't updated that info. Atleast you tried and you know.:banghead:

Hey Slice!
Had to check in. Please keep us posted on GH program. I'm seriously interested. How long you going to run high dose? Thanking it could help me too.

That old Graybass!

Jdwaca

Well don't ask advice/help from people if you don't want to listen. If you knew the science behind the diet you would know why your macros are off. I'm trying to help! #was

Jdwaca you are just being a prick.

Slice throw in intermittent fasting maybe or not. I am recovering from back surgery and have not gotten fat yet but if I do I'll fast along with a good diet.

You have a lot of muscle maybe cut protein back a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner