over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need something to use for fuel.....

you don't want your body to start using protein
for this....i already told you, its gonna fuck you up...

your body can only burn protein after its broke down....
so this means.....your body will be eating it self....

basically using your muscle as fuel...

there is a small amount that can be used before breakdown
but its not enough....you'll be a zombie...:)

:naughty:

Agree, I learned this from Scott Abel years ago. I've never been able to function on anything even remote to the this diet. If you can handle the super low carbs, then you gotta up the fat.

in such a short period of time?

DNP just speeds up the fast lose process is how i understand it....
your just gonna burn more than normal....

i don't have any experience with it honestly....so i cant say with
much certainty.....

slice just do the diet and add in some fats...its not gonna hurt you
that's for sure....and you'll still be able to function....

just cook all your meat with a TBLS or two of olive oil.....easy

spoon of PB before training or cardio....

:cool:

I think you've just been trolling so much you forgot to lift.
But anyway, I have some questions..
1. Dnp and clen, how does this feel?
2. I see you're using Letro for anti-e. Do you prefer this compound for some reason? I use two 2.5 mg of Letro pills a week for test dosages as high as 3000mg a week

Last edited:
Familiar with the principles behind carbless post workout (Dat's stuff)? I think its just as effective as what you propose but not such a fucking drag to carry out as your plan.

Lift EOD, cardio fasted every morning

100-25 g carbs cpl hours before training only (lower as the weeks go on) I like cream of rice. 2-4 iu insulin and 200-400mg carnitine. Train

After training, go carbless w just animal protein for the remainder of that day and through the next. I pound chic breast and pollock (cheap and easy)- only fats would be your krill. Carbs introduced again a cpl hours before that next training session.

Just as effective and you you'd 'look' better at the end of it. Insulin always made me feel not so much like death on dnp and seemingly worked well together. I know nothing of high doses tho. Never exceeded 250mg

Something different... Good luck either way dick head 😊

I think you've just been trolling so much you forgot to lift.
But anyway, I have some questions..
1. Dnp and clen, how does this feel?
2. I see you're using Letro for anti-e. Do you prefer this compound for some reason? I use two 2.5 mg of Letro pills a week for test dosages as high as 3000mg a week

DNP and clen feels like shit

I use letro cuz it's powerful, I don't mess with estrogen tbh, not tryna get adenomas

Familiar with the principles behind carbless post workout (Dat's stuff)? I think its just as effective as what you propose but not such a fucking drag to carry out as your plan.

Lift EOD, cardio fasted every morning

100-25 g carbs cpl hours before training only (lower as the weeks go on) I like cream of rice. 2-4 iu insulin and 200-400mg carnitine. Train

After training, go carbless w just animal protein for the remainder of that day and through the next. I pound chic breast and pollock (cheap and easy)- only fats would be your krill. Carbs introduced again a cpl hours before that next training session.

Just as effective and you you'd 'look' better at the end of it. Insulin always made me feel not so much like death on dnp and seemingly worked well together. I know nothing of high doses tho. Never exceeded 250mg

Something different... Good luck either way dick head 😊
I endorse this approach big time for fat loss. Doing keto now and will soon phase in pre workout cream of rice and natty cashew butter with a whey shake. Minus the insulin.

It's still all calories in vs calories out but dropping carbs makes things very simple. Low dose DNP just speeds everything up and is healthier on heart and vascular system than pounding clen and T3... despite the dogma it has.

Slice's approach varies from before a bit. But the reality is he knows how to suffer, eat less food, and drudge through the DNP. It makes getting lean very easy and I know he can replicate that again.

Last edited:
LS, just make things easier on yourself and do a 4 week Keto diet.

Your body can easily turn amino acids from food to glucoses via gluconeogenisis. Yes, that amount of protein will be converted and so you say why not eat carbs slice?

Have any of y'all ever ate carbs on 500+mg DNP? It's miserably hot. This isn't a fucking 16 week contest diet, its 30 days. He is basically doing a protein sparing modified fast. And it's not that unhealthy. There is plenty of studies showing morbidly obese patients on PSMF diets for longer, just taking vitamin and minerals with it.

Slice, just get your EFAs in (you mentioned krill oil) and vit C and D. Following this!

I mean.. you saw that I have 4 weeks to do this...right?

I did, was thinking 100 wk1, 50 WK 2, 25 WK 3, 0 WK 4 to really tighten up.

The PMSF stuff is super effective, i have found this to be just as and your not as miserable and I think you'll have more muscles at the end compared to your way...

Shoot man, I don't care either way... I'm anxious to watch you transform

People should read Lyle Mcdonalds Rapid fat loss handbook for science in eating like this.

I dont think you need protein that much, especially with the gear your using. Tenny asked a good question about where do you get your fuel from? Well from your bodyfat is the idea and it works great.

I have been eating somewhat similar to this since NY Muscle made a thread about PSMF dieting and I read Lyle's book.

I think 1 or 2 refeed days a week would make this work even better!

I do 3days psmf on rest days, followed by moderate carb refeed on shoulder day, followed by 1day of psmf rest day again, and two full refeeds over the weekend while I train both days. I have never gotten this lean and so fast, so I love it personally. The refeeds keep the metabolism humming and I also do IF which makes this easy imo.

Have your supps in line tho.

I think you guys are all giving good advice

But I think the inclusion of DNP basically changes many aspects of how conventional dieting knowledge is applied..

I could be wrong, of course

But I have tried DNP with a more balanced diet.. I was hotter, more miserable, and the fat loss wasn't nearly as good

I wasn't so tired all the time tho :/

So have you come up with a game plan yet?

4 weeks is fast becoming 3.5 weeks...etc

Curious minds need to know!!

I'd be curious to see what you actually eat on a day to day basis. But a food log is probably too much of a pain in the ass to do every day or so. But definitely do one if you feel like it. Or at least share an average day now and then.

Keto or protien only is pretty hard, and hard to stick to. It's hard enough with lots of delicious fats and protien. Doing protien only with only trace fat or carbs will take some serious will power.

I also definitely agree low carb is better with DNP.

Last edited:
gunna stay with this setup for a while.

will explore changes in a few days
You know your boby and how it reacts to compounds so you'll be probably pretty good with just your initial post plan...Your right about DNP,it's a game changer in dieting for sure brother... I have faith in you little one...

THE REAPER

I'd be curious to see what you actually eat on a day to day basis. But a food log is probably too much of a pain in the ass to do every day or so. But definitely do one if you feel like it. Or at least share an average day now and then.

Keto or protien only is pretty hard, and hard to stick to. It's hard enough with lots of delicious fats and protien. Doing protien only with only trace fat or carbs will take some serious will power.

I also definitely agree low carb is better with DNP.

GI bro, PSMF you have to get creative. Switching up proteins helps A LOT. Chicken, shrimp, pork tenderloin, tilipia, turkey tenderloins, 96/4 beef, Keeps from getting burnt out.

Also Walden farms BBQ sauce is almost required lol

GI bro, PSMF you have to get creative. Switching up proteins helps A LOT. Chicken, shrimp, pork tenderloin, tilipia, turkey tenderloins, 96/4 beef, Keeps from getting burnt out.

Also Walden farms BBQ sauce is almost required lol
I've heard of people mention that sauce. I assume it's sugar free and low carb. I'll have to check it out.

forget walden farms.

G Hughes is where it's at. Honey or Maple and Brown Sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner