over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVE VIDEO OF OIL SPILL

This is absolutey terrible. I cant believe that they cant stop it. I bet if it was on their shores it would have been stopped already. This is hurting so many people and their families. WTF is going on!!!

It kills me how this is being treated by the news media. Its being treated like its nothing at all.
I feel for the families having to deal with this first hand.

It kills me how this is being treated by the news media. Its being treated like its nothing at all.

Huh? :confused:

this is gonna go down as Obama's Katrina...they say they are doing everything possible, but don't believe it for a second

its all one big cluster fuck down here just like the Katrina aftermath , to many people and groups trying to pull rank and show whos got the bigger dick. In the mean time the local fishermen down here are trying to supplement their income by putting out these "oil booms" to help prevent the oil from comming ashore.

this will end up being one of the biggest ecological dissasters the earth has seen , certainly the worst man made one.

the trouble is that they shot "disspersant" into the oil to try to break it up and keep it from making a massive slick on the surface but what it has done is suspended it sub surface , so their is a thick blanket some 20-100 feet below the surface that can't get gotten to to clean up. Some are saying that the did this in an attempt the hide the actual volume of oil thats being spilled as less than 50% is making it to the surface , some say it does actualy work.

I know that I don't have oil close to my house yet and they are taking stepps to keep it from getting into the inland waterway (most lakes and rivers here are tidal) but the sea birds are already being hit realyhard as well as sea turtles and countless other marine species.

BUT , the worst is yet to come , hurricane season is right around the corner and the first storm that gets int to the gulf is gonna mix that shit up like a giant belnder and it will end up a global impact !!

crazy! unbelievable.

have any other coutries stepped up to help? those pics are shocking, this could get bad!!!

This is one of the saddest situations i've ever seen in many ways. God help the folks affected, BP sure won't.

those pics are sad

HIGHLY disagree.

It is getting Media attention but nowhere remotely close to how much it would get if it were Bush, or any other Republican, in office. I think that is probably the point that Gettnlarge01 is making and I doubt that anyone can disagree. I'm not a Registered Republican so this is not biased right wing editorializing at work. I'm just calling it like I see it - chaulk it up to opinion.

i agree....this is truly a sad situation......its ashame were we cant rely on alternative energy sources.......no telling the lasting effects this will have on the enviroment.....i believe the situation is probably worse than theyll ever admit.....

This should be posted up top and let it run night and day...
just as a reminder of what is really going on and how big an ecological disaster this truly is !!!!

YouTube - PBSNewsHour's Channel

I cant watch this anymore. I love the worlds oceans and this just makes me sick. I cant believe how horribly it is being dealt with.

I guess everybody missed the part where they said that natural fissures in the bottom of the Gulf release 2 Valdez size spills annually into the Gulf.

I agree that is a terrible environmental tragedy but the environment has a wonderful means of healing itself w one key ingredient - TIME. If they get it stopped soon and clean up the mess it may not be the doomsday scenario some r currently painting.

That being said I bought a chunk of BP July 50 Call options today for $1. If BP comes out tonight or tomorrow n says well is shutdown those options may pay out nicely over the next 7 weeks. If not, I'm only out $1 per.

HIGHLY disagree.

X2

You want to know what is FUNNY about this, USF (university of south florida in Tampa) sent oceanographers out on a boat to study the effects of the oil in the water. Here's the FUNNy part, they couldn't find oil!!! How the F is this possible with sooo much oil in the water?

Hate to tell you this, but our liberal tree hugging politically correct fuck the public media is turning this into a circus. You do know that the oil is coming out of a natural deposit right? So it looks like to earth is trying to destroy itself

It some sad shit looking through those pics. Its easy to down play the situation when it doesnt directly affect your land or your lively hood.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws