over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long cycle suggestions ?

sebaco2011

Banned
Hello , as the thread title states im looking for suggestions for a long cycle with some suggestions, I'm thinking about just doing a 16 week test/tren/mast (150mg ml) cycle ( only thing holding me back is the health problems associated with this, but would do something like 2ml eod that way its a bit more sensible) or something like test and eq for 16-20 weeks ( never done eq before so would be curious , I know with it comes some nice gains that are slow but keepable and solid which makes it attractive also I think it might be better health wise , most likely 600 mg eq 500 mg test.

Npp or deca would be nice but I dont want the puffiness of deca, and im not to sure about npp if im going to inject eod id rather just do the former test/tren/mast blend but maybe someone can give me some more feedback on npp and why I might apprecaite it more ( yes I did search forums for this and found some interesting things , but seems like most people just prefer tren , but not sure about running it as long as I want to), hell maybe even a high dose test like 1g a week with a 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off with orals during the test cycle (superdrol is what im thinking I liked the gains from this) , now the reason for a long cycle is mainly to get into the shape I was before a major bike accident, and I know this isn't a sprint to the finish but it would certainly be helpful to get their alot faster, let me know what you think or if you have any other cycle suggestions thanks bros.:headbang:

oh almost forgot some stats.

3rd cycle , 5'10 sitting at 216 on empty stomach and 221 after last meal, bodyfat is high teens , I plan on doing a recomp on this cycle or maybe a half way bulk half way cutt during the cycle which is another reason for it being long.

Last edited:
If it's only your third cycle and don't want to gain any bodyfat, personally I would just stick to about 750mg of test a week with 300-600mg of eq for twenty weeks.
If you don't mind some water weight at the beginning I would keep it the same and add anadrol or dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. I prefer anadrol but it's easier to get real dbol for most people. I would only use anadrol from Turkey (Anapolon) personally or if not, then I would get the old faithful dbol. Most anadrol sucks unless you get the real and best shit. Stay away from the tren for many reasons, replace it with eq or masteron if you feel you need something to help harden up a bit, but for now keep it simple and use the smallest amount of gear you need to grow. After and during your cycle your diet is going to be the most important part in my opinion, especially if your body fat is already in the high teens. This is just one OPINION. You have a million options, but get your food right or you will be disappointed regardless what you take for supplementation. Good luck.

Last edited:
Plus 16 weeks of taking a shot ed or eod, you'll feel like a pin cushion quickly. F*** that! Look at the thread on tern, it is actually a poll. It's up right now, and read some of the posts, it's just not worth the sides, pro or gym junkie, doesn't matter. It's all ug also, so who actually knows what it is half the time. Once again, just one guys opinion, I'm sure there are guys on here who will swear by it just as much as I say stay away. Good luck bro, I'm done.

Last edited:
I read that NPP can be injected E3D and even E4D.

If anyone else can confirm, I'd say its a better option that deca based on your goals.

if it was me???..hypothetically speaking??

it would be a great time to do EQ imo

and i would run sust with it throughout

kick started with dbol and MAYBE tren

and if i could afford it???....i would run MASTERON
throughout also

thats just what i would do

i would run

750 sus
600 eq
350 tren
350 mast
50 dbol

i would run the dbol,tren for 4 to 6 weeks at the front

good luck, i love long cycles

:cool:

If someone gave me unlimited cash and said you can do any long cycle you want I currently would do...

Weeks 1-20= Primo E at 1g per week
Weeks 1-20= Test C at 600mg per week
Weeks 1-4= Inj Adrol at 50mg per day
Weeks 1-20= GH... I would be happy with any amount of REAL gh to be honest but ideally 10IU ed

I would probably throw in another oral in the second half... tbol or avar me thinks :)

Wow I truely appreciate all the reccomendations , I have also heard e3d injection for npp is doable, hehe I wish I had more money to spend but im still getting shit back together and the most expensive thing is my food since thats my number 1 priority lol cant grow without that!

So far im really leaning towards the Test and EQ like others have suggested, 500-750mg test with 600 mg eq , and maybe an oral to go in there since I have some still from last cycle. NPP sounds really really nice also but not sure how safe it would be through this long of a cycle perhaps I could run a lower dosage like 300 mg a week?

Keep the suggestions coming please I love the feedback and responses so far :headbang:

If someone gave me unlimited cash and said you can do any long cycle you want I currently would do...

Weeks 1-20= Primo E at 1g per week
Weeks 1-20= Test C at 600mg per week
Weeks 1-4= Inj Adrol at 50mg per day
Weeks 1-20= GH... I would be happy with any amount of REAL gh to be honest but ideally 10IU ed

I would probably throw in another oral in the second half... tbol or avar me thinks :)

From all the guys I know that are pretty competitive ifbb bodybuilders, if you have real HG growth you don't really need over 4iu a day.

This is what I'm doing atm (longer 16 week contest prep cycle)

1st part of it (6-8 weeks) - test en/npp/masteron/dbol (4 weeks)/var (6 weeks)
then 2nd (kinda transition part) (4-6 weeks) - change test e to sustanon, add tren, drop all orals, add hgh peptides
then final part (6 weeks) - lower sustanon (or switch to prop), up tren, add winny, up masteron, drop hgh and gh peptides at very end

if it was me???..hypothetically speaking??

it would be a great time to do EQ imo

and i would run sust with it throughout

kick started with dbol and MAYBE tren

and if i could afford it???....i would run MASTERON
throughout also

thats just what i would do

i would run

750 sus
600 eq
350 tren
350 mast
50 dbol

i would run the dbol,tren for 4 to 6 weeks at the front

good luck, i love long cycles

hows your blood work ?

hows your blood work ?

i get mine done when i can....usally once or twice a year...

i have the normal issues
(if i used alot of orals) slightly evelavated liver enzimes
kidneys are usally on point (had a few borderline)
total cholesterol always under 200
always above 100
good always alittle low
bad always alittle high

bla,bla,bla

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926