over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest eating binge youve had?

He said he did 20,000 calories in a few hours.

I don't think your list is even 12,000.

Well the world record it 27,000 calories in 24 hours.

He did 20,000+ in a few hours so I think he is a shoe in.

Pretty sure you read his post wrong
guy said he consumed that throughout the weekend. He said in the other post "i could have eaten it in 4 hours" which i doubt, but nonetheless, it was over the weekend.

ThatBloke your a good bro and I hope you dont take this too offence... I dont know you dieting history but from your contest thread and your off season thread .. I think its safe to say you enjoy high sugar foods... which can make it very difficult for you when it come times to diet... because you run your body runs on those sugary foods and those food choices in a cutting diet will never provide satiety making it that much more difficult for you...

lol hahaha na all good man, i couldnt agree more, psychologically im wired to sweet foods, rice, bread, potatoes etc dont really satisfying me, great for energy but irrelevant how much i eat of them im always still hungry, all they do is bloat me

its quite strange, i can eat 4-5 cups of rice and still feel hungry but bloated like crazy

gotta hate having a sweet tooth

lol hahaha na all good man, i couldnt agree more, psychologically im wired to sweet foods, rice, bread, potatoes etc dont really satisfying me, great for energy but irrelevant how much i eat of them im always still hungry, all they do is bloat me

its quite strange, i can eat 4-5 cups of rice and still feel hungry but bloated like crazy

im the same as you! Except i LOVE chocolate cheesecakes and chocolate in general!! Wish i didnt as I feel having random binges could make me store more fat like visceral which is a bitttch to remove...would you say thats correct?

incorporating those sweet foods is not new and many bors feel better including them in there diets because they are use to them... just stating a point.. i think as lond as you can reach the finish line how you get there doesnt really matter...

Im 4 weeks out and I just had 2 days in a row.
I ate over 50.000 calories in those 2 days.
Im more pissed at the money i spent on junk food then the set back.
Im up 7kg. From 116 to 123kg in 2 days. I weighted myself this morning at day 3.

sorry but i dont think any human being can consume 50.000 kcals within two days... that would be TWENTY POUNDS OF CHOCOLATE... do you know how filling even two or three lbs of chocolate are? i once ate one and a half lbs of chocolate when i was deep into a cut and i was incredibly satiated for the rest of the day lol.

incorporating those sweet foods is not new and many bors feel better including them in there diets because they are use to them... just stating a point.. i think as lond as you can reach the finish line how you get there doesnt really matter...

Maybe if he was awake all 48 hrs eating every time he could force lol when i have a cheat day it usually begins 3-5pm and ends 8-10pm. Over those 5hrs i consume ~10k cals. Granted, once youve shoveled in that much its hsrder to get the rest, but i think if i started at 8 am and went til 8 am the next morning i could cram down 25k in a day

sorry but i dont think any human being can consume 50.000 kcals within two days... that would be TWENTY POUNDS OF CHOCOLATE... do you know how filling even two or three lbs of chocolate are? i once ate one and a half lbs of chocolate when i was deep into a cut and i was incredibly satiated for the rest of the day lol.

I knew this sort of replyes would come , so here it is :).

1. I know how to count calories.
2. Im around 255lbs as a medium with abs showing at 6.0
3. I have sort of a history of binge eating, won many bets with all sorts of people that claimed they could out eat me ( big strongmans/fatmans).
I never lost any battle so far , im sort of known even among other bodybuilders in my country for this shit :).
If you dont believe me thats your problem, im not trying to prove anything.
It;s not worth anything really lol

Also if this shit means anything to u and u want lets get a bet going for 200$ :)).
make a challenge, il make a video if its worth it and I think I can do it

I believe it if it was spread throughout the day lol, as a glutton myself and also being able to pound retarded amount of food and being known as that guy i believe it. Hell, i go to ayce wings and only leave because ive been there forever and theyre shutting down lol. Put down 100 wings easily last time and had plenty of room to go demolish dq afterwards and still no where near full.. if you were around here id like a worthy challenger :p

damn, i consider myself a big eater but around 4000 kcals in one sitting is pretty much the limit...
im ready to go again 2 hours later but i've never made it above 9000 kcals in a day so far.

im currently bulking pretty much on icecream and chicken breast because i wouldnt get enough calories otherwise lol

I used to go through about 1 month binge straight post contest. I'd binge the last meal of the day, usually some fatty/salty stuff with sweet. righ after the first show I went sraight to Pizzaria Uno and bought 2 pies of Chicago classic and passed out while eating. I was at least 20lbs heavier next day.:eek:

I am not into shows but I do stay on a pretty strict diet. That being said I have to eat something at least once a day that I enjoy whether it be some pretzels or maybe a small bowl of ice cream. if i dont do this i always lose it after a while and end up going on a binge. the way i look at it having something once a day isnt the best, but it keeps me on track so in the long run im better off

I knew this sort of replyes would come , so here it is :).

1. I know how to count calories.
2. Im around 255lbs as a medium with abs showing at 6.0
3. I have sort of a history of binge eating, won many bets with all sorts of people that claimed they could out eat me ( big strongmans/fatmans).
I never lost any battle so far , im sort of known even among other bodybuilders in my country for this shit :).
If you dont believe me thats your problem, im not trying to prove anything.
It;s not worth anything really lol

Well then you are wasting your time with a $200 bet as their are pro eaters who eat LESS than you do and make 100K a year between contest money and sponsorship.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws