over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Look who I found!!! The one and only TankSarge!!! HAHA

I must have missed alot of posts being away all the time dont really have time to keep up as much as I would like. I thought he was a member here. He is pretty strong though. Looks more like power lifter. But what happened. I miss something. I dont think I could do that with the dumbells he is using. MM:confused:

I must have missed alot of posts being away all the time dont really have time to keep up as much as I would like. I thought he was a member here. He is pretty strong though. Looks more like power lifter. But what happened. I miss something. I dont think I could do that with the dumbells he is using. MM:confused:

- he made identical threads on here, MD, and rxmuscle called "my introduction" or something like that
- he boasted about how he is 5'10 260lbs and plans on competing THIS YEAR at 260lbs CONTEST WEIGHT
- everyone told him he was delusional and fat and should compete in powerlifting instead
- also said he wants to be an ifbb pro
- DENIED USING STEROIDS
- he went on this whole "I will prove you all wrong" attitude (very touching)
- his friend from the gym says "don't doubt this man!"
- he disappears

obese. :(
could not make it through 10 seconds. don't have time for that
-c

Ah thanks for the update I guess he put himself out there like that so got called out on it. Ouch. Seemed like a ok guy. Thanks for update. MM:eek:

Is this the same knowitall on another board that goes by the name jaggernaut?

im glad you found him fubaseball haha

he was my only source of comedy and entertainment for like 2 weeks on here! his thread was like a drug, every time i went on PM, i HADDD to check it :love:

i wish he woulda kept replying because he was saying some funny shit. His thread actually started off good and people respected him but than his workouts would end with

Strip Set of incline bench 225 x 44

and people just couldnt deal with that bullshit. im all for repping on how we all are but show some pics or videos man

I love u all but u guys are to hard on tank sarge if that not slag iron i dont kno wwhat is bboy
hey i never said anything bad about the guy, all im saying is around my way what we call juggernauts and what he is..... its something totally different :lightbulb:

he is in no way no form a juggernaut and i take immense offense to that :mad:

thats all i have to say.

im glad you found him fubaseball haha

he was my only source of comedy and entertainment for like 2 weeks on here! his thread was like a drug, every time i went on PM, i HADDD to check it :love:

i wish he woulda kept replying because he was saying some funny shit. His thread actually started off good and people respected him but than his workouts would end with

Strip Set of incline bench 225 x 44

and people just couldnt deal with that bullshit. im all for repping on how we all are but show some pics or videos man

No problem bro! I will see if I can copy and paste some of the workouts he has posted lately! Lol he is still signing each one "real workouts, real weights, real whatever" haha

i dont even know how to respond to this. this guy needs a reality check and some calipers.

Not regarding the fact that he would indeed compete at under 200lbs, he IS strong!

Not regarding the fact that he would indeed compete at under 200lbs, he IS strong!
Yeah he is especially being all natural lol

Whats your thoughts Korupt???

Oh wait.....He has been BANNED!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Reminds me of that video that the girl that used to get so on Phil's nerves posted. Can't remember her name, Sophie maybe? She posted up on some other site herself doing bentover rows with 315, and it looked more like she was doing shrugs! People said about her too that she was strong, but it didnt impress me one bit. Plenty of videos of fools on you tube curling big weights, and most of the time they are putting their entire body into it and using a lot of momentum to get the weight up. To hell with time under tension eh!

edit, just found the name, it was Sadie. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/female-forum/44412-weight-class.html Wish I could find the link to that video.

Last edited:
If you guys are beating him up because he is delusional about competing and his strength claims are BS I get it. But you can tell the kid has power and I really don't think he looks bad at all. I don't have a stage body, never did. In fact I am bigger, thicker version of him. Not all of us can look like bboy, so that's why im willing to give him some slack here based on appearance alone. His claims on the other hand are a different story. Anybody see my point?

BN you are spot on but i think most people are hammering him because of his mouth and false proclamations. YOu would have to read some of his past posts here as well as on other boards to understand

He is a dough boy right now.A stong on, BUT not as strong as he wants to think. Is form was just plain silly. I think 50lbs of fat loss would be realistic.

I wonder does he not realize how silly he looks doing this shit.

Whats your thoughts Korupt???

Oh wait.....He has been BANNED!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I was wondering what happened to all those posts earlier guess it was bound to happen

BN you are right some of us will never have stage bodies but we arent making claims of hitting the stage @ 260 natural either hell or even 260 he brings the critisim on him self by being unrealistic in his lies

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws