over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

look who's coming to mma

Seen worse come into the fighting game.....

I would like to see some video of him running some stand up or ground game training.....

I love this guy but I'm not sure if that is the right sport for him, first he will have to lose tons of weight (my thought) and he will have to work on a different endurence, I know he has some enduence as strongman is no joke but as a MMA fighter with all that mass he will be winded very quickly not to mention once he gets latic acid build up he will be done....

Well he is a fairly successful amateur boxer in his day and trains and another style is well. You might be surprised at how well he can do. I actually look forward to seeing him compete. If he has any skill whatsoever (which I'm sure he does) it's going to be a very exciting sight to see.

Well he is a fairly successful amateur boxer in his day and trains and another style is well. You might be surprised at how well he can do. I actually look forward to seeing him compete. If he has any skill whatsoever (which I'm sure he does) it's going to be a very exciting sight to see.

Yep and found this:

Aside from being a world-class strength athlete, Mariusz maintains and constantly improves his agility, conditioning, and general physical preparedness through other athletic endeavors. He is an exponent of Kyokushin karate (fourth kyu), which he has been practicing since the age of 11. He was also a competitive boxer for seven years, three of which were spent in the Kosedowski League. On May 1, 1999, Mariusz entered his first Strongman competition, which was held in Plock, Poland. Mariusz is a favorite every Strongman competition he enters, having been defeated only twice in Poland through 2002, and his worst placing being a respectable second.

World's Strongest Man Competitor Mariusz Pudzianowski

The guy is going to whip ass!
I've been looking at some of the videos of this guy on youtube and he is badass.

oughta be interesting to se how he does probably just overpower people and ground and pound them

Ahhh :rolleyes:

Just another statistic for Fedor.
Why do these guys automatically think just because they are big and strong that they will be good at MMA or what not.
I mean, look at Brock. He is big and strong... but dumb as shit and has no skill. :D

Remember this...

Everyone and i do mean everyone is great until they get punched in the face, i see this everyday and until we see how he reacts to that...

Why do these guys automatically think just because they are big and strong that they will be good at MMA or what not.
I mean, look at Brock. He is big and strong... but dumb as shit and has no skill. :D

brock big and dumb with no skill thats fucking retarted thing to say. what was his college wrestling recored like 102-1. Thats unbeleivable. The guys almost played pro football. He whooped the shit out of mir twice (mirrors lucky he got that leg lock) and completely rolled over heath herring. The way Brock controlled Mir on the ground was awesome. I think brock stands a great chance agains fedor. What a dumb thing to say

ahh god not another brock and fedor debate

LOL
Nope not again, well not from me at least.
I do not even have to defend the "Brocks not dumb" comment... his actions speak louder then anything i could post.

Brocks a fucking idiot... period.

About Mariusz.... this dude is strong no doubt but all he will bring to the game is another redneck judo slow punching wrestler.
Personally i would ALWAYS prefer fighting a big dude rather then a smaller, faster guy that knows his shit.
I have seen many "big strong guys" get knocked the fuck out by dudes that weigh no more then 160lbs.
That being said, i just think Mariusz has found a better way to make money other then tossing around bolders on Espn.

He is talking about fighting 205???!?!

WTF? He is gonna drop how much weight?

hes the european brock lol...brock vs mariusz now this would be a great fight :)))...Alex

fedor was scared to lose to lesnar thats why he signed with strikeforce. why else wouldnt you sign with the ufc? anyone in any sport knows that to be the best you have to beat the best and compete against the best which is in the ufc. this is exactly why ortiz is back-to be against the best fighters in the world.

Just as long as he stays in Poland and fights or some other small org, then he will be fine. The sad part is that his name and WSM titles will get him into fights he doesnt need nor can he win.

fedor was scared to lose to lesnar thats why he signed with strikeforce. why else wouldnt you sign with the ufc? anyone in any sport knows that to be the best you have to beat the best and compete against the best which is in the ufc. this is exactly why ortiz is back-to be against the best fighters in the world.

Yeah :rolleyes:
You got it, Fedor was scared of that big dumb redneck judo choppin waste of sperm. Man, i wonder how we just didnt figure that out. I mean, Brock is SO skilled ya know... :D

God forbid someone have the balls to actually stand up to Dana and not let him pimp them like everyone else does in the UFC. Oh my, if only Fedor was into being a Dana whore.......

This isn't the first time I've heard people say this about Fedor. First up, Fedor doesn't have anything to prove to anyone. He made minced meat of a former 2 time UFC HW Champion.

Why is it people don't think that maybe Fedor wants to lend his name to the Strikeforce name??? I think he may have some unfinished Pride business when he eventually takes on Overeem. Fedor isn't scared of Lesnar. Fedor has proven himself time and again, and a fight with Lesnar will happen. Also, maybe Fedor wants to let Brock get even more experience under his belt before he fights him and schools him. Yes, I said it, schools him.

I hate to say it but right now, Strikeforce has one of the best 185lb matchups coming up with Babalu vs. Gegard Mousasi (a name you may want to keep an eye out for).

As for Mari, Im not going to judge the guy until I see him fight. If he works hard, who knows how far he can go. If he already has boxing behind him, then he'll need to concentrate on his ground game, work a bit more on his standup, and get a debut against Min Soo Kim!!! LOL!!!!

Fedor scared of the UFC.....Yeah right. He's proven himself time and again. It simply amazes me that someone like Lesnar who's been in the sport all of 2 minutes is getting all the press, while a man who has dominated his weight class since he started fighting holding multiple championships is the one who has to prove himself. Please, don't think Im taking away what Lesnar has done, because it's fantastic, but people's thought process should be the other way around. I hope Fedor holds out another 2 years just to make everyone want that fight that much more because you know eventually, it's going to happen.

And until Lesnar beats Fedor, it's Lesnar who has something to prove, not the other way around. Brock may have the UFC belt, but he's not the best HW in MMA.

Last edited:

Yes he would be a statistic for Fedor because he has ZERO FIGHTS NOW. Fedor loves fighting canned hammed and just proved he does NOT want to fight top competition.

I would love to see "Polish power" in the cage. About the lactic acid build up... thats a bunch of crap. Do a search for sport science with randy couture. They did a test with him holding a head lock or choke on somebody (basically just squeezing) and his lactic acid went up a little at first, then went down after like 1 min.

This isn't the first time I've heard people say this about Fedor. First up, Fedor doesn't have anything to prove to anyone. He made minced meat of a former 2 time UFC HW Champion.

Why is it people don't think that maybe Fedor wants to lend his name to the Strikeforce name??? I think he may have some unfinished Pride business when he eventually takes on Overeem. Fedor isn't scared of Lesnar. Fedor has proven himself time and again, and a fight with Lesnar will happen. Also, maybe Fedor wants to let Brock get even more experience under his belt before he fights him and schools him. Yes, I said it, schools him.

I hate to say it but right now, Strikeforce has one of the best 185lb matchups coming up with Babalu vs. Gegard Mousasi (a name you may want to keep an eye out for).

As for Mari, Im not going to judge the guy until I see him fight. If he works hard, who knows how far he can go. If he already has boxing behind him, then he'll need to concentrate on his ground game, work a bit more on his standup, and get a debut against Min Soo Kim!!! LOL!!!!

Fedor scared of the UFC.....Yeah right. He's proven himself time and again. It simply amazes me that someone like Lesnar who's been in the sport all of 2 minutes is getting all the press, while a man who has dominated his weight class since he started fighting holding multiple championships is the one who has to prove himself. Please, don't think Im taking away what Lesnar has done, because it's fantastic, but people's thought process should be the other way around. I hope Fedor holds out another 2 years just to make everyone want that fight that much more because you know eventually, it's going to happen.

And until Lesnar beats Fedor, it's Lesnar who has something to prove, not the other way around. Brock may have the UFC belt, but he's not the best HW in MMA.

pumpt73
How right you are my friend. The only problem is everything you are saying is falling on deaf ears bro. Seems some people will always go with the media hyped pimped out fighter over the real thing no matter what.
I cant stand how everyone says that if your not fighting in the UFC then your just not a "real" fighters. WHATEVER. You know, the USA and the UFC are not the King of alll Kings to everyone. In Europe Pride and Strikeforce are just as if not more popular then the UFC.
Also, it doesnt matter if you post every ex-ufc fighter Fedor has beat you will always get the 'there washed up now" excuse. Again.. WHATEVER.
Fedor would embarrass Brock and i think deep down most Brock lovers know this... but wont admit it because they know there not going to fight any time soon.

yeah lesnar is a unskilled redneck who beat the piss out of mir twice now. national champion wrestler etc.

fedor does have something to prove. if you want to be known as the best then you have to beat the best. which he will never be being in strikeforce. he is dodging the "real" competition.

btw i didnt mean he is scared of lesnar but just scared to lose to lesnar :)

its like someone goin to europe to play basketball when they have offers in the NBA...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws