over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loosing Circulation in Arm

mikeyt869

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Recently ive lost a lot of circulation in my left arm. Ive always had good vascularity in my arms even when my bodyfat was higher, right now its around twelve percent and ive lost all of it in my left arm. I havent been on any supplements for over six months and about six months ago i did mass tabs for 30 days at one per day with no problems. Apon waking in the mornings now my left arm will sometimes remain asleep for ten to fifteen minutes especially my hand. I want to see a doctor but I dont have any medical insurance right now, Does anyone know what it could be?

See a doctor and don't sleep with your arms under your pillow.

same thing here but its in either arm, i heard it could be the way your sleeping but i have also heard if its isolated to one arm it could be from the bedtime 'workouts' you've been doing working one out. ha sorry i know its not helpful but i couldnt resist

thanx bro anyone else... i hope this isnt anything very serious btw i forgot to mention that my left hand falls asleep throughout the day if im just relaxing or not very active.

You could try a chiropractor. Maybe something is misaligned and cutting off the bloodflow. Maybe it's a longshot but if that doesn't help you just need to go to the doc even if no insurance.

imo

Actually, it happens to me and I think you are wasting your time with a chiropractor. Even though I try to avoid it, I roll on my one side and my arm loses circulation and goes numb. I forget the term, but it is a nerve condition, basically losing circulation, dued to pressure. I think acupuncture would be alot more effective. I got my doctor to prescibe Flexrill(muscle relaxor) it is very effective, when taken b-4 sleep (word of wise, it can be addictive, only take when needed) I get this condition at night when training chest or shoulders. I can tell you I only take flexrill-1 tab, about 2 times a week at the most. If you can afford it though, I would hire the accupuncture. This condition is more common than you know.

I have the same problem.....

I get the severe pain through out the night that wakes me up, and i have to wake the bodypart up. Once back asleep it happens again. It happens to both hands and forearms. It happens regardless of the position i sleep in. It also happens throughout the day, when using my mouse, or driving for example. It is not as severe during the day, because i feel it happening and conciously start moving it. I started a thread on this over am IM
**broken link removed**

There were some helpful suggestions, and some pertain to me. In my situation i am leaning towards some mis-alignment in my back. I actually go to the doc tonight to get some x rays to see.

Last edited:
Switch Hitter

Start jerkin off with your right hand and see if that helps.

Actually, it happens to me and I think you are wasting your time with a chiropractor. Even though I try to avoid it, I roll on my one side and my arm loses circulation and goes numb. I forget the term, but it is a nerve condition, basically losing circulation, dued to pressure. I think acupuncture would be alot more effective. I got my doctor to prescibe Flexrill(muscle relaxor) it is very effective, when taken b-4 sleep (word of wise, it can be addictive, only take when needed) I get this condition at night when training chest or shoulders. I can tell you I only take flexrill-1 tab, about 2 times a week at the most. If you can afford it though, I would hire the accupuncture. This condition is more common than you know.

I get that too - when I sleep on it. He mentioned that it happens during the day just sitting there. That is what would worry me.

but its against my religion to jerk off, man my girl is sore when i'm on. JK. :D

HAHA!

Kid I know is convinced that he loses TEST when he jacks off so he won't do it. talk about dedication. :)

I get the severe pain through out the night that wakes me up, and i have to wake the bodypart up. Once back asleep it happens again. It happens to both hands and forearms. It happens regardless of the position i sleep in. It also happens throughout the day, when using my mouse, or driving for example. It is not as severe during the day, because i feel it happening and conciously start moving it. I started a thread on this over am IM
**broken link removed**

There were some helpful suggestions, and some pertain to me. In my situation i am leaning towards some mis-alignment in my back. I actually go to the doc tonight to get some x rays to see.

carpal tunnel bro.

i have it. i looked up some natural remedies and found that cutting my vit C intake to ZERO really, really helps.

also, try buying/using one of those forearm workout apparatuses. it worked for me.

also...lay off the HGH.

See a doctor and don't sleep with your arms under your pillow.

I usually sleep like that, two days about I just woke up with a huge pain beetwin my right shoulder and the neck. It was circulation for sure...

Sleeping on it

I have woke up in the middle of the night before and immediately sat up, and the arm I was sleeping on was just flailing like a dead pice of meat, all the way up to the shoulder. It scared the hell out of me too. I felt it with my other hand to see if it was okay, and I couldn't feel athing, it felt like a dead man's arm. I gave it a couple of minutes and it went away.

I can't sleep on my back, f.s.o.r.. I can sleep on my side, or I could sleep on my belly, but after a minute or two it gets hard to breathe. am working on a snorkel pillow which lets you breathe with your face down in the pillow. It's gonna be sweet.

I used to roll over onto my arm at night. It would fall asleep and I couldn't move it. One night it happened and when I rolled over it was laying across my body. I picked it up with my other arm to throw it over to the side. While I was holding it over my face I dropped it and it hit me right in the nose. Damn that hurt! Woke me right up and pissed me off. LOL!

PB

LMAO!!!

I used to roll over onto my arm at night. It would fall asleep and I couldn't move it. One night it happened and when I rolled over it was laying across my body. I picked it up with my other arm to throw it over to the side. While I was holding it over my face I dropped it and it hit me right in the nose. Damn that hurt! Woke me right up and pissed me off. LOL!

PB

:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear