over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing weight with McDonalds

Johnny Smiles

Banned
This guy beat me to it. I did an expiramental diet once and ate "dirty foods" but hit my macros with adding shakes etc and got siginificantly leaner and looked pretty damn good. I had thought about doing this kind of diet just to get a possible sponsorship from McDonalds. (I imagined I would be to McDonalds what Jerry is to Subway lol) Someone actually did it

anyway, discuss:
Man who lost weight eating McDonald's documents experience in new book | Mail Online

-JS

my man, you are one of the very few ppl here who could start this thread and not get flamed lol. with that said it just goes back to cals in vs cals out. its a no brainer, you eat less than you burn and you will lose weight and vice versa. i dont get why ppl act like it cant be done??? you just said yourself YOU DID IT and looked damn good! of course its not the healthiest route, everyone knows that already, but you can still get jacked/lose weight eating junk.....FACT

This guy beat me to it. I did an expiramental diet once and ate "dirty foods" but hit my macros with adding shakes etc and got siginificantly leaner and looked pretty damn good. I had thought about doing this kind of diet just to get a possible sponsorship from McDonalds. (I imagined I would be to McDonalds what Jerry is to Subway lol) Someone actually did it

anyway, discuss:
Man who lost weight eating McDonald's documents experience in new book | Mail Online

-JS

Yes, I'm sure you ate Mickey Dees for your last contest prep. (You see what I did there, I flamed you)

It's certainly easier to hold a flat stomach on junk food. I have to eat a lot of brown rice and veg to control hunger cutting and do distend somewhat by end of day. Can eat mcds all Day and flat as a pancake. Can't control calories though eating dirty as I'm always hungry and craving more.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I'm sure you ate Mickey Dees for your last contest prep. (You see what I did there, I flamed you)

LOL!
ok, NOT saying you can be show ready on Mc D's but I think its funny that weight loss/maintenance is OBVIOUSLY about calories in vs out etc and this article is prob blowing "normal" folks mind.

maybe this guy was so unhealthy that even McDonalds can make him healthier :eek:

I just thought the story was... provocative.
-JS

Last edited:
Now that i think about it...

You guys think something like this could be a McDonalds plan?
it SHOULD be. pay a guy to lose weight on all McDonalds and market the hell out of it....!?:eek::confused:
-JS

I ain't gonna lie. Sometimes 2 big macs a large fry and a large diet coke goes down pretty smooth. Of course it's a cheat meal or a day when I'm looking to bump up the calories.

exactly, all this guy really proves is eating a sensible amount of calories will change your weight if you are really out of shape.
I want best fuels in my body if going to push my body to the extreme but I like this guys story cuz it kinda shows normal folks its not all about the food you are eating its the choices you are making.
like the people thank drink mega big gulps all day long and weigh 400lbs and diabetic. I mean holy shit, moderation anyone!?!?:confused:
-JS

love mickey d's

I had a big mac and french fries for lunch. Of course I had a diet coke!!! The rest of the day I had two "big" protein shakes and a half pound of lean beef with rice. Still think I almost hit my macros. Slept in on sunday morning so I was a meal short.

Calories are calories to some extent but even if you're muscles are growing, the passages through your arteries are shrinking.

You don't want to be the most muscular man in the graveyard. Unless of course, there's a zombie apocalypse because then you'd be one badass zombie.

Actually when dieting, some of these people look like walking dead.

I can see how eating junk food for a short amount of time can make you appear leaner. If I eat that stuff it's like a colon cleanse lol. Plus all this carbs make sure look a lot fuller. This is just my bro science opinion though. :D

2,000 cals is like 4.5 double cheese burgers! There is no way that would fill me up no matter how I spread them out lol.
This guy was 280 sloppy with very little muscle; he would have lost weight regardless of what he ate as long as it had some structure to the amount of calories.

Too bad the news stories haven't requested blood work for lipids, kidney/liver and such LOL

LOL!
ok, NOT saying you can be show ready on Mc D's but I think its funny that weight loss/maintenance is OBVIOUSLY about calories in vs out etc and this article is prob blowing "normal" folks mind.

maybe this guy was so unhealthy that even McDonalds can make him healthier :eek:

I just thought the story was... provocative.
-JS

I actually do eat Mcdonalds quite often. I love their southwest grilled chicken salad. Some days, I'm just not hungry, so I will get a few double cheezies, because you can eat them even with no appetite. I used to go their several times a week in college because you get get two doubles, two apple pies, and a large sweet tea for 4 bucks.

Too bad the news stories haven't requested blood work for lipids, kidney/liver and such LOL

If you look into the "Twinkie Diet" some guy did basically the same thing, ate 1800 calories a day from hostess snacks, lost a good amount of weight and IMPROVED his blood markers.

Didn't Skip carry out a test very similar to this? but he done it with whatever carbs you want to eat? At the end of the day my belief is that calories are calories. BUT i believe its the benefit you get from eating varied foods which counts.

I will always remember a doctor saying to someone i know

A food consisting of junk food alone can damage you. AAS alone can damage you.

If your going to take AAS just please ensure you keep up cardiovascular exercise and eat as 'good' healthy foods as you can.

Haven't this topic been active at the beginning of the year?
It is a joke. I doubt that such topic could be seriously taking into account.

i believe it

i was able to diet basically doing the same thing, ate takeaway food everyday with protein shakes

blood work only showed my good cholesterol was low, which is normal when im on trenbelone and testosterone

doc told me my blood work was excellent becoz my diet must be very clean

to be fair, the only people i really see with serious health problems from food are people who are obese or genetically prone to a condition, u dont see athletes who eat 4000-5000 calories a day having cholesterol and sugar issues, yet they eat alot more then most obese people

They got those new bbq ranch $1 burgers right now...pretty dam good... I still like MCds... I usually just get like 3 singles w cheese and a water... defienetley never had a hard time staying lean...

LMAO, only sum1 like js could make a thread like this...

never been a fan of MC D's. I do believe it would be a good marketing strategy if they had someone that actually lost weight off the shit. My go to over the years has been Chipotle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131