over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost a good friend today.....

Iabadman said:
Big A, nice to see that side of you.I am glad you have found such a good friend .I love cats as well, I just saved one last friday that some phuk ran over and left to die .i rushed it to the vet and she is going to make it.She is still in the hospital recovering.When that cat is better, i plan on giving it to a little girl whose best friend who was recently was killed in an auto accident .She has taken that very hard and lives by me .I already Okd it with the girls parents.So ,hopefully the girl will find a companian half as good as you have found.And maybe cat will find a happy life as well.It has been expensive to save the cat ......but well worth it ....I have been lucky to know the joys that good pets can bring......I hope this cat can do that for this little girl.....

I can't stand people that hurt animals. When I used to bounce, many years ago, I bashed unconcious this bastard that right in front of me, at the door of this rave party in the bush, he kicked as hard as he could a quoka, that went flying through the air. A quoka is a minitiature kangaroo, not bigger than a puppy. The gentlest creatures out there. Scumbag had a broken jaw and nose.

We also have another cat, that is now my fioncees. This one, we saved her last year from a shelter - we were there for volunteer work, and the ranger just brought in this tiny little kitten that had her whole back leg burned. Some scumbag burnt it with a lighter. She also had the flu, and when she would breathe, she would have bubbles comming out of her nose, because it was blocked. They were going to put her down, because they are a charity facility, and couldn't afford all the drugs that she needed.
Instead, we took her home and for three weeks, daily visits at home frm the vet, and over $500 later, she pulled through. Now, 18 months later she is the most affectionate little cat you can imagine, and she doesn't leave my fioncees side.
Here she is a few days after we borught her home, while she was still sick. She was sleeping with my girl.

Attachments

• bed2.jpg
    bed2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 151
Big A the cat you saved looks just like the one that i saved .That is one cute ass little kitty. God , animals are the coolest things it amazes me that people are so cruel.Big A you seem like a special person with a great heart. Stay that way !

Great to see that you guys are animal lovers. I haven't had my own animal since my dog died. I've lived vicariously through my freinds pets and it's funny you guys speak of your Cats. Yesterday I was at the animal store buying a gold fish for my work and saw the cutest kitten there that was for up for adoption that someone has abandon. I went back to day and filled out the paperwork for adoption....it takes 3 days, so hopefully in 3 days I'll have my own lil kitten. He's cute as shit, looks like Tigger but with white stripes.......I was like a little kid, all excited! Take care.

patk

geat job Patk ,you will not regrett saving that kitty.......Keep it inside though and make sure it is fixed and has its shots. That way it stays safe ,happy and healthy along time.....take care bro

i have a buddy of mine who raises pittbulls. i know that breed has a bad rep but, these dogs are great..anyway.. he had one named rusty..rusty was with him everyday and at every event we went too. they were a team and with each other 24/7. when i moved in with him years ago, i became even more attached to rusty..one day i came back to the apartment and my bud was just sitting there staring into space.. rusty had a lump under his chest and he took him to the vet and the tests came back as cancer.. it was terminal.. a few weeks went by and we began to notice rusty becoming weaker and not eating.. we went back to the vet and the vet said it was best to put him to sleep..my bud just could not do it so we took him home.. the next morning he left me a note that he wanted me to take rusty to the vet for him and to have him put to sleep..he just could not do it himself..being as he was my best friend, i had to do it for him.. that was very hard..it was not as hard for me since rusty was not my dog but, i remember how i felt about having to put my own dog down..to this day we never talked about it.. he came home that day and just asked "did he do okay?" i said yes and that was the last he could talk about it..every time i hear someone put down pitts i think of rusty..and how wrong they are..isnt it funny how animals effect ya..?? all they want is to be fed and to be loved..period. how pure is that?? when i see someone abuse an animal that is defenseless i will fly into a rage.. i hate that.. it should be mandatory prison time.. and if ya abuse a child..fry 'em..but, that is a different subject.. :mad:

I feel you, I have a dog and he is the best...I was watching the ANIMAL PLANET channel the other day and they had ER VETS...they put 3 dogs down in 2 episodes...all I could think of was my dog and that day...

I had to turn it I was getting a HUGE lump in my throat.

Sad day for you...I will pray for your sister.

Take care be strong

thanks steak ......and LATS you seem like a hell of a guy.....you sound like a heck of a person to have as a friend......Your friends are lucky....Plus I always enjoy reading anything you have to say on the boards you a bright guy with old school values.....

Dave, I am so sorry that happened to you .I can't imagine people being that cold especially when thier child is involved.How are things working out for you ? I hope you are doing Ok? I think you are a good kid that could use a break Keep in touch if you need anything let me know. I have a few ideas that could help you if you are willing to move to Cali.It could be a good chance for you to be around some cool people and make a living.Get back if your interested .It would probally be a posibility in 4-6 months.....

i feel ya bro..

i'm sorry for your loss bro i just had to put down my 6 year old shar pei he was my pride and joy. it hurt so bad i'm getting teary thinking about your loss.you will get through this bro and if you need to talk you have a huge family here!!!!!!! my wife and i found out that we are having twins so that is a new page in my life but i can never ever forget my best bud "fuji" take care bro

strunz1 ,sorry to hear of your loss as well , but congladulations on the twins.Two of my best friends growing up are twins.It was so cool to see how special thier relationship was .To this they close friends and i admire thier relationship to this very day. You are truely blessed ,but be prepared , you are going to have your hands full......I am very , very sad ......I have had some great people in my life and on her to keep as up as possible......I hope make some great friends here and I am debt to all of your kindness. Most of my family is dead......I have built many great friendships to replace that .......and i hope to build a bigger family here as well.......Thanks again ....all my best to you and your family

i feel for ya dude

i have a 16yr old lab, and her health is going down hill fast. and last year i lost my german sheperd, he was killed by a drug dealer cuz i got tired of seeing crackheads in front of my house. it was pretty rough telling my daughter(at the time she was 3) that Lucas was gone and wouldnt be coming back. she still says now and then how much she misses playing with him.
he loved her and she loved him, as soon as she'd come in he 'd go licking her face and nudging her with his head...=*(

JW

Iabadman

My girl just read this thread and she thinks about you that 'he's such a lovely person!'
She doesn't get easily impressed ;)

Iabadman said:
Big A, nice to see that side of you.I am glad you have found such a good friend .I love cats as well, I just saved one last friday that some phuk ran over and left to die .i rushed it to the vet and she is going to make it.She is still in the hospital recovering.When that cat is better, i plan on giving it to a little girl whose best friend who was recently was killed in an auto accident .She has taken that very hard and lives by me .I already Okd it with the girls parents.So ,hopefully the girl will find a companian half as good as you have found.And maybe cat will find a happy life as well.It has been expensive to save the cat ......but well worth it ....I have been lucky to know the joys that good pets can bring......I hope this cat can do that for this little girl.....

We are going to have to change your handle to IANICEMAN, bro.
BigA has a BigK(at)! PatK get another dog-a boxer or golder you cant go wrong. Good to see all these 'tough guys' have a heart toward loveable animals. I used to be a PETA member (donated $)
but couldnt stand the onslaught of horrifying literature I kept getting. I just wanted to give a little $ (very little but better than none) and not have them waste that money on returning literature to me.

Big A ,please tell your lady thanks for me.
You know, all of the great responses that I have got on this board have got me thinking.There are obvisously alot of great people here that have been through an aweful lot. What if the late Paul Borresen was right.[ yeah he was alittle crazy....and wasn't the most honest.....but he was intelligent with good intentions.I met him a coulpe of times and spoke with him on the phone several times]He always thought if the hardcore[us] got together ,organized , and worked together that they would be an unstoppable force.After seeing the type of people that this board has to offer, it kinda makes me think he was right.Could you imagine the things that we could accomplish supporting oneanother and being organized about it.It would be incredible.A bunch of tough but compasionate men working together with honesty and integrity to make eachothers lives better........HMMM ......I have a dream!....LOL! ....Would be cool bros ....You gotta admitt! ...

MikeS said:
I used to be a PETA member (donated $)
but couldnt stand the onslaught of horrifying literature I kept getting. I just wanted to give a little $ (very little but better than none) and not have them waste that money on returning literature to me.

Same with my girl. She's a member too, but I can't handle reading the stuff she gets in the mail. I always thought about organising a 'team' and go and save the dancing bears. Everywhere where we find one, grab the scumbag 'owner', tie him up by the nose and make him dance, while the bear is set free next to him. See what happens, let nature take its course...

Iabadman said:
Big A ,please tell your lady thanks for me.
You know, all of the great responses that I have got on this board have got me thinking.There are obvisously alot of great people here that have been through an aweful lot. What if the late Paul Borresen was right.[ yeah he was alittle crazy....and wasn't the most honest.....but he was intelligent with good intentions.I met him a coulpe of times and spoke with him on the phone several times]He always thought if the hardcore[us] got together ,organized , and worked together that they would be an unstoppable force.After seeing the type of people that this board has to offer, it kinda makes me think he was right.Could you imagine the things that we could accomplish supporting oneanother and being organized about it.It would be incredible.A bunch of tough but compasionate men working together with honesty and integrity to make eachothers lives better........HMMM ......I have a dream!....LOL! ....Would be cool bros ....You gotta admitt! ...

Sounds good, problem is bodybuilders as a whole are the most selfish group of people I ever met, only caring about their own individual interests, so unfortunately it will never happen.

iabadman, thanks for the kind words..great having ya on the board.. :D

I know what you are saying BigA .I have always been very careful around bodybuilders.But look around this board, there are some qualitity people gathered here.Its guys like this fathead punk that are the liars and bitches that use bodybuilding to get what they want and trash everybody along the way. That guy is a waste of human flesh.
LATS thank you , any words from you come appreciated and respected......
justwannabe......where do you live ? ...Did you get payback on who did your dog? I might want to help out .Sorry for you and your families loss

Iabadman said:

justwannabe......where do you live ? ...Did you get payback on who did your dog? I might want to help out .Sorry for you and your families loss

I'm in baltimore city, the coward got his and got him where it hurts, so even tho that doesn't bring lucas back to life, it makes me feel somewhat better.

JW

Nice to hear you got a little paypack.....it does in no way bring your dog back ....but payback is always sweet isn't.......Now where is that Fathead puke again ? ....LOL!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear