over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost a good friend today.....

When i was living in manhattan beach this litte kitten showed up at my place one day barly able to walk. WEll for some reason i ended up adpoting him and getting him to the point where his littl stomach was realy round and he was running around the house. well at this place I wasnt allowed to have pets so I ended up driving him back to my place back home. Well when I was bringing him back I ended up running into one of my friends and we ended up hanging out all weekend just bullshitting about whatever. 2 weeks later he was dead so all i can say is i gues god works in mysterious ways

Don't mean

crackerjack414 said:
When i was living in manhattan beach this litte kitten showed up at my place one day barly able to walk. WEll for some reason i ended up adpoting him and getting him to the point where his littl stomach was realy round and he was running around the house. well at this place I wasnt allowed to have pets so I ended up driving him back to my place back home. Well when I was bringing him back I ended up running into one of my friends and we ended up hanging out all weekend just bullshitting about whatever. 2 weeks later he was dead so all i can say is i gues god works in mysterious ways
anything bro, but which passed on the cat or your friend? I guess both would be terrible.

I grew up on a farm most of my childhood so I have had alot of pets that have past on over the years. Each one was difficult. The latest one didn't pass, but my wife and I had a Rottie just 2.5 years old and when we had to move because of a job we have to give her away. We screened so many people because we wanted her going to the right home. She was not going to be an outside dog, no way. She was an inside dog, she would go to the door and reach up to the door knob when she wanted out to go to the bathroom. She never bit anyone although so many were scared of her. Rotts have a bad reputation. Anyway, when we had finally picked the proper new owners they brought their children and Paisley (the dog) went rightup tothemand just licked away and played. These kids were like 4-6yrs old. Anyway, Paisley jumped right in the back of their truck and sat right down like she knew she was leaving. Tears came to my eyes and my wife just broke down and ran inside. It has never been the same around the house without Paisley. We were just looking at ole pics of her just two days ago.

my buddy Konnor, still dont understand this life sometimes nor do i think ill try. My little cat collin is growing up well, hes loving country life and so iam informed hes having way to much fun with the feild mouse population

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws