over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose HGH Indefinitely?

paulallen

Registered
Newbies
Was wondering the pros and cons of running low dose HGH, say 2iu ED, indefinitely.

I'm going on 1.5 years straight of doing this and was curious on people's experiences or knowledge on the subject.

I'm also on TRT (150mg/week).

I was thinking of coming off for a bit just to give my body a break but if it's essentially a therapy dosage, what's wrong with not coming off?

I'm just curious and worried about the mid-longer term side effects and negative health aspects that would be associated with running long term.

For reference I'm 39 so age is of the time where it will be most beneficial.

Was wondering the pros and cons of running low dose HGH, say 2iu ED, indefinitely.

I'm going on 1.5 years straight of doing this and was curious on people's experiences or knowledge on the subject.

I was thinking of coming off for a bit just to give my body a break but if it's essentially a therapy dosage, what's wrong with not coming off?

I'm just curious and worried about the mid-longer term side effects and negative health aspects that would be associated with running long term.

If it isn't causing you blood glucose problems then don't worry, your not taking a dose that you should worry about organ growth or other horrible sides

If it isn't causing you blood glucose problems then don't worry, your not taking a dose that you should worry about organ growth or other horrible sides
Thanks. I probably should have also asked...

What one should do in regards to monitoring, prevention, and the like.

You mention blood glucose, anything else I should monitor, maintain, etc.?

Also, would certain diets be a negative factor, say like, long term low carb or keto?

Thanks again.

Thanks. I probably should have also asked...

What one should do in regards to monitoring, prevention, and the like.

You mention blood glucose, anything else I should monitor, maintain, etc.?

Also, would certain diets be a negative factor, say like, long term low carb or keto?

Thanks again.
I’m glad you posted this. I was going to ask the same. I’m wondering besides blood sugar, if insulin sensitivity is affected and how important is that plus how to monitor those.

Get a glucometer. Check your fasting glucose every morning.. and go from there.. if it stays below 100 needs nothing

so much conflicting data if HGH is really anti aging long term due to higher than normal igf-1 levels. i mean does 2iu really increase igf-1 that much if you never ever came off to shorten life span?

Get a glucometer. Check your fasting glucose every morning.. and go from there.. if it stays below 100 needs nothing
This ^^^
Eben if it's above 100 here and there, as long as you aren't consistently getting high glucose readings you are good to go.

so much conflicting data if HGH is really anti aging long term due to higher than normal igf-1 levels. i mean does 2iu really increase igf-1 that much if you never ever came off to shorten life span?
I run Omnitrope from a Empower at 2IU daily. Have done so for the past 2 years now.

After approximately 3-4 hours my IGF levels hover around 75% of the max normal range. Its a brief spike for me.

What benefits have you noticed from that dosage?

Going to start same dosage soon with TRT

What benefits have you noticed from that dosage?

Going to start same dosage soon with TRT
Better quality sleep (as long as other factors are in check as well) I've had sleeping issues 20 years

Being able to stay relatively lean no matter what I eat or drink

I think for me at least, and this may be general consensus, I think it just improves quality of life even if the effects aren't very noticeable.

I have done similar but take some breaks with sort of a GH PCT. I go off for 3-4 weeks and then use CJC1295 DAC and GHRP6 for a month. Then maybe another month off. Then back to GH. GH long term seems great but I always try to keep the glands in the game. Normal GH secreted fromt eh pituitart is a mixture of isoforms. I'm not sure what happens to the overall pattern once we introduce 2 iu a day. I think those isoforms are involved in some pretty important processes or they wouldn't exist. Hense I try to preserve as much function as possible. Who knows, in a year or 5 years these things might not be available. If I preserve function I should be in a petter position than someone that just blasted away for years and years.

I have done similar but take some breaks with sort of a GH PCT. I go off for 3-4 weeks and then use CJC1295 DAC and GHRP6 for a month. Then maybe another month off. Then back to GH. GH long term seems great but I always try to keep the glands in the game. Normal GH secreted fromt eh pituitart is a mixture of isoforms. I'm not sure what happens to the overall pattern once we introduce 2 iu a day. I think those isoforms are involved in some pretty important processes or they wouldn't exist. Hense I try to preserve as much function as possible. Who knows, in a year or 5 years these things might not be available. If I preserve function I should be in a petter position than someone that just blasted away for years and years.
You don't have to do PCT for rhGH, as its use does not (quite unlike AAS) chronically suppress the hypothalamic-pituitary-somatostatin-somatotropin-IGF-I axis functioning. Even with a subcutaneous bolus of rhGH, there is some pulsatile release/escape from suppression of endogenous GH. Its (rhGH's) active life is about 22 - 28 hr (s.c., "subq").

There are exactly 2 endogenous GH isoforms (22kDa-GH [90+% of circulating GH] and 20kDa-GH [4-10%, mean 6% of circulating GH]). The prevailing theory on GH is that 20kDa is a vestigial isoform, that acts at the same organs/cells yet lacks the downstream phosphorylation potency/torsional force at the GHR compared to 22kDa-GH, which rhGH is "bioidentical" to.

So, 20kDa is effectively "weak" GH whereas rhGH (22kDa) is potent, as it has been naturally selected for (evolutionarily optimized). Indeed, human 22kDa [rh]GH stimulates GHR more potently than bovine GH in bovine species.

You don't have to do PCT for rhGH, as its use does not (quite unlike AAS) chronically suppress the hypothalamic-pituitary-somatostatin-somatotropin-IGF-I axis functioning. Even with a subcutaneous bolus of rhGH, there is some pulsatile release/escape from suppression of endogenous GH. Its (rhGH's) active life is about 22 - 28 hr (s.c., "subq").

There are exactly 2 endogenous GH isoforms (22kDa-GH [90+% of circulating GH] and 20kDa-GH [4-10%, mean 6% of circulating GH]). The prevailing theory on GH is that 20kDa is a vestigial isoform, that acts at the same organs/cells yet lacks the downstream phosphorylation potency/torsional force at the GHR compared to 22kDa-GH, which rhGH is "bioidentical" to.

So, 20kDa is effectively "weak" GH whereas rhGH (22kDa) is potent, as it has been naturally selected for (evolutionarily optimized). Indeed, human 22kDa [rh]GH stimulates GHR more potently than bovine GH in bovine species.
I am aware but cautious. I just don't think everything is really known. There are also other forms although not major ones. I think there is a strong possibility that the range of forms have a role in overall modulation of signaling. Also consider that there are a multitude of somatomedins throughout, some locally expressed, some more systemically expressed. Further, I have seen issues over the years where GH and IGF-1 levels drop considerably in individuals after prolonged use. I'd rather play cautious and keep the glands in the game.

I am aware but cautious. I just don't think everything is really known. There are also other forms although not major ones. I think there is a strong possibility that the range of forms have a role in overall modulation of signaling. Also consider that there are a multitude of somatomedins throughout, some locally expressed, some more systemically expressed. Further, I have seen issues over the years where GH and IGF-1 levels drop considerably in individuals after prolonged use. I'd rather play cautious and keep the glands in the game.
I've seen a lot of confusion created by a small few, guys like Kikel, but this stuff is known bro.

There is indeed a decrement in GH response (serum IGF-I) with chronic use, this is not due to HPSS axis negative feedback, but downstream phosphorylation/weakened signaling.

The peptide shills like to pretend there are a multitude of GH isoforms in man, it's total nonsense.

There's a financial rationale to what you're doing, just not a physiological one, is all. I hope that this is helpful to you in some way.

I've seen a lot of confusion created by a small few, guys like Kikel, but this stuff is known bro.

There is indeed a decrement in GH response (serum IGF-I) with chronic use, this is not due to HPSS axis negative feedback, but downstream phosphorylation/weakened signaling.

The peptide shills like to pretend there are a multitude of GH isoforms in man, it's total nonsense.

There's a financial rationale to what you're doing, just not a physiological one, is all. I hope that this is helpful to you in some way.
Can y'all elaborate on this? Is dosage a factor or just length of use? Are we talking just an overall weakened response to GH? What are proper method to resolve this?

GH gut is a concern but I think this is a insulin sensitivity issue rather then organ growth. Palumbo wrote something about coming off GH time to time for this reason if you are lean everywhere but the gut. I have this issue and why I’m cleaning out right now.

OK, well we will have to stay in different camps.

GH gut is a concern but I think this is a insulin sensitivity issue rather then organ growth. Palumbo wrote something about coming off GH time to time for this reason if you are lean everywhere but the gut. I have this issue and why I’m cleaning out right now.
Me too and didn't take long for the gut. Good thing is the ugly tire that seems impossible to loose around the sides and back melted away like
butter.+

Yep ^^^ visceral fat due to insulin resistance

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Connorarcher12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity