over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest EQ dose to be effective

I haven’t ran EQ in a long time. Might try it again. It pairs nicely with Masteron to stay dry and vascular if you can’t handle tren. Maybe even throw in NPP to kick it up a notch...

400 EQ
300 NPp
400 mast

Have a test derivative, 19 nor, and a DHT

Nothing beats good eq and some
Mad hunger pains! That’s how you know it’s working..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing beats good eq and some
Mad hunger pains! That’s how you know it’s working..

Wish I could use EQ again but my RBC count wont allow it.

More that HGRP6 pang or cleng pangs??

The hungriest I have ever been in all my days is while running MK 677. That stuff is insane on hunger.

When I do EQ I do at least 600mg per week and I run it for 18 weeks to get the best results from the compound.

IMO 500-600mg works wonders.

Ive run it low low and veryyyy high.
Like another poster mentioned, you just gotta run that shit at for like 3 months + to reallly see the magic.

IMO 500-600mg works wonders.

Ive run it low low and veryyyy high.
Like another poster mentioned, you just gotta run that shit at for like 3 months + to reallly see the magic.

The whole 3 months thing is kinda off putting... What if you front load, say 1g the first day then continue 300mg per week from there?

I find going with a shorter acting ester is the way to go if your using this compound.

Wish I could use EQ again but my RBC count wont allow it.

The hungriest I have ever been in all my days is while running MK 677. That stuff is insane on hunger.

Just donate ur blood bro!

Even at a low dosage I'd be concerned about the increase in RBC EQ brings, especially for extended periods.

Its more expensive, but Primobolan at 400-600mg per week would be ideal.

Yeah. You have to really watch your hemoglobin and hematocrit while on EQ.

Just donate ur blood bro!

If only it were that easy. I've been getting phlebotomy's every 10 days for the last few weeks and my RBC is still very high and I'm barely using anything. A doctors prescribed TRT and a girls dosage of Masteron is it. There's a possibility I have polycythemia or it could be a side effect of sleep apnea(that's my hematologist's guess) I should know more in that next few days hopefully.

This is one of those drugs you either respond to or you don't. A guy that responds to it will get wider shoulders almost immediately, no other drug can make the delts open like this. Although Ive heard guys noticing the same thing on high dose primo, can't comment on it I've never tried high doses of primo.

I personally wouldn't use it unless you have a big show coming up....the increase in vascularity and capped delts is not worth the possible liver and kidney damage..dramatic increase in RBC count. Couple studies came out showing EQ is linked to liver and kidney damage in rabbits, yeah the study wasn't done on humans but its enough to scare me away from it.

I run 200mg test c weekly for trt. I don't want to add masteron (low dose) besides it being very effective because I'll lose my hair... lol

Last blast was test c 500 eq 400.. what's the lowest dose eq can be effective at?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app
50 worked for me with 150 test.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

the increase in vascularity and capped delts is not worth the possible liver and kidney damage..dramatic increase in RBC count. Couple studies came out showing EQ is linked to liver and kidney damage in rabbits, yeah the study wasn't done on humans but its enough to scare me away from it.
What a bunch of bullshit. EQ is not liver-toxic in humans. Yes, it stresses the kidneys, but no more than other AAS. The authors of the rabbit study you mention have a subsequent paper in which they compare the nephrotoxic effects of Boldenone and Nandrolone. mg for mg Nandrolone is much worse.

This is one of those drugs you either respond to or you don't. A guy that responds to it will get wider shoulders almost immediately, no other drug can make the delts open like this. Although Ive heard guys noticing the same thing on high dose primo, can't comment on it I've never tried high doses of primo.

I personally wouldn't use it unless you have a big show coming up....the increase in vascularity and capped delts is not worth the possible liver and kidney damage..dramatic increase in RBC count. Couple studies came out showing EQ is linked to liver and kidney damage in rabbits, yeah the study wasn't done on humans but its enough to scare me away from it.

So EQ is responsible for nice delts?! :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner