over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lr3 igf1..or hgh which one????

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
if you could use only one of the compounds which one would it be and why??? do the do the same things? isnt igf just like taknig a lota gh? ive only done ig1 one time and im leaned at this body wt than evr. also i stay more vascular especialy in my forearms which are a lot leaner now. is this due to using the igf one time? thats all i can think of. gh just got me lean at 2 iu 5 x wk but i didnt stay leaner after, and the vascularity went away. also what about women using igf to get lean????

hey lucian how have you been, good i hope. alot of guys are down on igf but you and i know what it can do. i prefer it to gh. the main reason most take gh is to get the igf conversion in the liver anyways, why not just take the shortcut. i to have noticed differences in my body during and after using igf. it is by far the best pct therapy anyone can run hands down, it will turn your raisins into walnuts and you can continue to gain post cycle. i have witness'd the same results first hand in some people i train with. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off bro plus its cheaper than running gh and you dont need insulin or t3 to maximize it like gh.

forgot to mention bro, i ran a female i trained on it for the jan tana @ 50mcg per day in 2 divided doses, she loved it:D

I never noticed anything from IGF and used it from well known companies, so I new it was real. 1week into HGH and I felt it and got amazing gains at the end of the cycle. I'd def use HGH

thats what i dont understand about igf, some guys get absolutely nothing from it while others make great body comp changes. anyone have any idea why this is.

edge250 said:
thats what i dont understand about igf, some guys get absolutely nothing from it while others make great body comp changes. anyone have any idea why this is.

exactly why people should try it for themselves and form their own opinions instead of trying to figure out what to do by what others do on message boards.

here is a possible theory on non-responders...... there bodies produce more somatostatin (see gh thread) than others. and while they may respond to gh fairly well the highly concentrated amount of igf your getting as opposed to shooting gh and going thru the liver conversion is triggering your bodies mechanism to internally control what is going on inside ie. the release of somatostatin. the same could also happen in people that dont respond to gh. hell who knows, just a theory. like bigwilly said, try it and find out for yourself. i'll shut up now

edge whats up bro? how u feelin? hope all is well and you are recovering well. yea i liked the igf but i got leaned w gh. but, i was on gh longer. did you read the article in muscular development by palumbo this month? he says to use like 20mcg for 4 weeks then 2 off then 20mcg for 4 weeks. it states you dont get receptor downgrade like this. is it cause its a higher grade than what we r using? or is he full of crap? i did only 1000mcg of igf1 one time for 5 weeks and im still leaner than normal, bigger and a hell of a lot stronger and im not using as much juice as before. i ended the igf in sept and still have miore veins everywhere. are there any sides for women w igf? she doesnt wanna have a bber look but a finess w out the JHAW!!lollet me know what you guys think.
lucian

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke