over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lrigf1 or igf1?

1. Why do we use an igf test to determine quality of gh vs gh serum test like people used to? Wouldn't a serum test be more reliable? We want to test the quality of our product, how well our body concerts it to gh is individual and can be affected by tren.

2. Overall do people believe that ug igf is legit and useful? Last time I looked into it I thought the consensus was only increlex sp? Is useful. And it seemed the logs I saw, it wasn't magic and the affects it gave were not permanent.

Genuinely curious as I wrote off igf long ago based on what I read various forums
I have used very good ug igf. That said, I’ve used way more that did nothing. It’s out there, but it seems it’s gotten harder and harder to come by. For the most part I don’t bother with peptides anymore besides the occasional melanotan 2 or bpc-157

TP had some good IGF lr3. I’ve gotten some before already in liquid wayyyyyy back in the day that was straight up fucking humulin r, motherfuckers.

@luki7788 not Dr. Scott but I have some notes with the references you're probably looking for along with some other technical bits on Tren research if you want it. On the matter mentioned by @Matsuo Munefusa there is a strong correlation with systemic liver/cIGF-I influencing positively mIGF-I. It's the primary mechanism for growth from GH/slin protocols versus AAS and particularly tren. The opposite is the case (a negative influence) between increased mIGF-I exerting influence on cIGF-I and it's not paradoxical if you understand a bit the GH/IGF-I system.. I will explain this in a practical GH guide at some point probably if people are interested.

I've literally spent thousands of dollars on the product you are referencing from RussianStar and saw zero results. The hypoglycemia did almost kill me once though

I've literally spent thousands of dollars on the product you are referencing from RussianStar and saw zero results. The hypoglycemia did almost kill me once though

RussianStar.....might as well have burned the money.

Lol ,I saw good reviews on the insobolic and the guys hgh.
I’ve used somedin in the past with good results.I had 2 kits in my freezer and added that in yesterday at 100mcg before and after gym.just want to see my short term results for now and see if I notice a difference.So far my hands been going numb which hgh by itself doesn’t do to me no matter how much I use.
I don’t think anybody on this board has used the insobolic but has great reviews on another board.

Lol ,I saw good reviews on the insobolic and the guys hgh.
I’ve used somedin in the past with good results.I had 2 kits in my freezer and added that in yesterday at 100mcg before and after gym.just want to see my short term results for now and see if I notice a difference.So far my hands been going numb which hgh by itself doesn’t do to me no matter how much I use.
I don’t think anybody on this board has used the insobolic but has great reviews on another board.

You are the poster child for a russianstar target customer, he probably has a picture of you on his nightstand….

You are the poster child for a russianstar target customer, he probably has a picture of you on his nightstand….
I’ve never used him or will use him so why the assumption.spend your time doing something productive.

I’ve never used him or will use him so why the assumption.spend your time doing something productive.

Productive like your life right? 🤣🤣🤣

Always moving those goalposts to keep from looking like an idiot, keep at it big guy…..

sorry but your intelligence is so persuasive.
Grow up,get a life and if you dont like a thread ,move on.not be some internet tough guy that has nothing better to do with his life.
I said nothing wrong to anyone ,but you persist to make yourself act like a child.how old are you 10.

sorry but your intelligence is so persuasive.
Grow up,get a life and if you dont like a thread ,move on.not be some internet tough guy that has nothing better to do with his life.
I said nothing wrong to anyone ,but you persist to make yourself act like a child.how old are you 10.

Yea dude I’m 10, you realize you made a thread to specifically ask about a russianstar product right? Did you forget that or something? Actually you made two of them….

The guy who types the way a crackhead talks but claims to have 2 masters and a doctorate is calling out my intelligence 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yea dude I’m 10, you realize you made a thread to specifically ask about a russianstar product right? Did you forget that or something? Actually you made two of them….

The guy who types the way a crackhead talks but claims to have 2 masters and a doctorate is calling out
All I asked if anybody used those brands of igf1 and results.don’t need to know how to cycle,how to use hgh,how to use insulin.
Just a simple question.
And if you think I’m new here,guess again.been here while they were building the board.just lost my other handle and password.
Have fun trying to demean people,since that’s what you think your good at.
Please just stay out of my posts since you have nothing to add and your not funny.
What else are you bad at,lol.

All I asked if anybody used those brands of igf1 and results.don’t need to know how to cycle,how to use hgh,how to use insulin.
Just a simple question.
And if you think I’m new here,guess again.been here while they were building the board.just lost my other handle and password.
Have fun trying to demean people,since that’s what you think your good at.
Please just stay out of my posts since you have nothing to add and your not funny.
What else are you bad at,lol.

Still moving those goalposts….

Trust me I know exactly who you are, you abandoned your old handle purposely it’s ripped103….you are a pathological liar with no shame.

If you want to try it go for it but I personally wouldn't use most of that stuff. Now IGF-1 LR3 is fantastic when it's good but there is a lot of shit on the market. I get HGH for free and we sell it but I don't rate hgh that much. I have used pharm grade hgh as well. It's obviously good but I just get too tired from it and it's nothing remarkable for me. Sure if I could use a high dose for 6 months straight I may feel different but I can't function on it so I just stick to 2.5iu per day and get some benefits. Slin can be useful but again it's nothing amazing but when you combine it with a little hgh and an excellent diet and good training it will only help matters. Most will get 80% of their gains from cheap AAS... simple and effective.

We don't sell LR3 so I try different brands but it's very hit/miss. I just ordered some and it was shit for example. I am sorting out my fav brand and I hope we can stock it in the future. I have posted about it for years so none of this is new but I am hoping the brand is still gtg and I hope to trial it again (plus have it tested) in the near future. We got some lr3 in awhile back from a good raw supplier and it tested at 80% purity so we never sold it. So if a good supplier's is 80% what are all these companies online selling. I just used a well known UK company and just got 1 vial to try and felt nothing.

Now a combination of hgh, lr3 and slin will only be great if everything else is in place. Now all these various expensive peps for localized growth if you want to try them go for it and report back. I have tried a few myself but most of them aren't really worth the hassle. Well PGE-1 was crazy but guys stick that downstairs but that's not for me. I have never used ace083. I have had great results with ace031 but most of the myo stuff his hit/miss and it's expensive so it's a waste of time for most people. PGF2A... good luck with that :eek: It sounds like you would be better just sticking to the basics and whilst I love an experiment a lot of this stuff is just throwing money away and you would be better off sticking to some basic aas and hgh and maybe some igf-1 or something similar.

2. Overall do people believe that ug igf is legit and useful? Last time I looked into it I thought the consensus was only increlex sp? Is useful. And it seemed the logs I saw, it wasn't magic and the affects it gave were not permanent.

Genuinely curious as I wrote off igf long ago based on what I read various forums.
It's like a super GDA. It has it's uses but is by no means essential. It's one of my fav things to run though. It's weird because over the years I have come across many guys I know get free stuff but they act as it they pay for it. I don't pay for aas, hgh, mk-677 etc but I do pay for lr3 so that should tell you something. If it wasn't any good I wouldn't waste my money. Although it's not like I buy it all the time but I like to experiment for a few weeks every year with it. Again it's by no means essential but it can be very effective. The problem is most brands are crap and it's very hit/miss. It also shines most in a certain environment. I know many think a drug should work no matter what and it does but certain people get the most out of it. An example if you give it to a 15% bf perma bulker LR3 can be very good (tighter, fuller etc) but give it to someone who is 8% bf and highly insulin sensitive and make him take it with a shitload of aminos and carbs and it will have a much more pronounced and dramatic effect. The same could be said for insulin as well. So I wouldn't write it off but don't think you are missing the secret either because the basics and hard training and diet will give you 90+% of what you need.

Lantus beats lr3 by a mile. @Elvia1023 have you ever tested your thyroid on GH? Sounds like you’re one of the people that need to supplement with t4 on GH. Not everybody is, for instance I’ve been on this run of GH 2-6iu/day for 18 months and I recently got thyroid labs and t4 is middle totally normal and t3 is about 20% over normal which is normal for me (I’m always a little hyperthyroid hence being hot all the time, burning fat fast, hard gaining).

If you’re very careful and you want to freak yourself out you can use high dose lr3 with insulin and high carbs sodium fats. You will pop out of your fucking skin it’s freaky to see veins all over your torso obliques wherever you aren’t used to seeing vascularity. But it’s just a freak show game you can do for yourself no big deal.

Lantus beats lr3 by a mile. @Elvia1023 have you ever tested your thyroid on GH? Sounds like you’re one of the people that need to supplement with t4 on GH. Not everybody is, for instance I’ve been on this run of GH 2-6iu/day for 18 months and I recently got thyroid labs and t4 is middle totally normal and t3 is about 20% over normal which is normal for me (I’m always a little hyperthyroid hence being hot all the time, burning fat fast, hard gaining).

It was never something I purposely monitored but I will do in the future. Although in many blood tests over the years I have never had a single issue with any thyroid values and that has been using synthetine and hgh on/off. Although I will definitely make sure to take notice of exact values on certain drugs/peptides to see if there are any differences moving forward. I personally don't like lantus that much but it has it's uses for some but I much prefer faster acting insulin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear