over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lump on my glute??? Sterile Abcess????

mulldog

Registered
OK thanks for looking at my post.
I just started a cycle and are 2 weeks into it. I am running 250mg per week of Test Enanthate and 30mg of d-bol per day.
My first injection went great. Right glute, no pain, no bleeding, not sore at all, everything was great. Then came the second week. I injected into the left glute around the same place. When i stuck the needle in it hurt alot more than it did the first time. It hurt all the way in (i think it was because i was moving the needle around to much) i injected very slowly and then pulled the needle out. The whole time it hurt. I woke up the next morning and could barly walk or get out of the bed. Then the following day it hurt 20 times worse. It took like 20 minutes just to get into my car. Stairs were out of the question. Then The day after that it started subsiding a bit but my ass was still huge. I thought it was an abcess so i took my temperature and it was fine. (a bit below 98.6). No here is today. I can actually walk around and ben over with minimal pain. Sitting down doesnt really hurt anymore. But there is still this huge baseball sized lump in my ass. It feels sort tuff when u squeeze it. Anybody no what this is? Maybe i agitated the muscle to much when i stuck it in and maybe its now scar tissue? I sterilized everything extremely well so infection in my opinion is ouuta the question because i feel fine except for the pain in my ass.

i get them all the time and doesnt matter were or what i shoot. mine are not so bad i cant function just a real pain in the ass or shoulder usually subsides in 3-4 days and dont hit that spot for a while. i quess we just deal with it because its part of this game. sorry i couldnt be more help try ibuprofen and some ice and try to massage it (thats gonna hurt)

You have hit a motor unit (nerve) or a deep vein, as in you ran through it with your pin. It will subside and the pain will go. Just be sure you move your sites around to avoid build up of scar tissue.

oldfella said:
You have hit a motor unit (nerve) or a deep vein, as in you ran through it with your pin. It will subside and the pain will go. Just be sure you move your sites around to avoid build up of scar tissue.

Thanks man, so to not hit that nerve in the future where should i move the injection site to? (i mean where does this nerve run? parralell or diagonal or horizontal?) Thats what i thought i hit as well, because the first time i injected i went through 3 needles the first time i injected.
Needle #1 stuck it in and all went fine but i freaked out and pulled it out
Needle #2 Stuck it in and it tingled like a hit my funny bone and kinda hurt so i pulled out again
Needle #3 Finally went in no problems
So my second week when i injected i do recall that tingly pain but i just said ahh to hell with it and injected anyway. The pain is slowly going away and my temperature is still around 98.1 and i feel fine. When i start thinkin about it being an abcess and me having to go to the hospital i start feeling sick. But when i clear my head i feel fine. When i injected this time, i did it really far to the outside of my glute (left glute) When i flex my glute i can see where the muscle stops and i injected right on the side of it. The lump feels really hard kinda like scar tissue or something as i said. Also the lump is not hot to the touch. So thanks for oyur help. Ill keep you updated if anything goes wrong. ALso where can you buy amoxicillin from? Thanks

Nerves and viens can run all over the place, there are certain areas to avoid and I think the best Advice I can give you is go to "how to do injections" here at promuscle. For glutes if you divide each side into four quraters, you use the upper outside quarter for this. For quads it's the same draw an imaginary line from your knee to the top of your thigh. Then draw another one from side to side from the middle of your thigh. It is the upper outside quarter you shoot for. Always aspirate the dart before you shoot. If you get an air bubble after aspirating, you are good to go. If you draw blood then move over and try agian.

oldfella said:
Nerves and viens can run all over the place, there are certain areas to avoid and I think the best Advice I can give you is go to "how to do injections" here at promuscle. For glutes if you divide each side into four quraters, you use the upper outside quarter for this. For quads it's the same draw an imaginary line from your knee to the top of your thigh. Then draw another one from side to side from the middle of your thigh. It is the upper outside quarter you shoot for. Always aspirate the dart before you shoot. If you get an air bubble after aspirating, you are good to go. If you draw blood then move over and try agian.
Are there hazardous veins running inside of your glutes? Because i can easily tell when im in the muscle. So should i worry about hitting a vein once in the muscle? Ok so the ideal place to inject.... Is this kinda the right area????
Ok so pretend your a girl and your dancing (ha) and place your hands on your hips (were going to use the right hand and right glute for this demonstration) Ok so i have my right hand resting on my right hip, directly on my hip bone, I have my thumb on my glute side and the rest of my fingers on my hip flexor/pubic area. Would the ideal spot to inject be located about 1 inch below my thumb? So let me say that again. Lock all of your fingers together except your thumb (stick your thumb out to the side like you do to catch a football. or play table football to make the goals) and place the V part ( the area between your thumb and pointer finger are) that your hand makes on your hips. Im guessing that the ideal spot is 1 inch below your thumb? Because the picture on www.howtodoinjections.com seems a bit high? Or maybe it isnt. But if you use my awesome method its the exact same spot as the picture? For me it just doesnt seem like thats a muscle there. I feel more comftorable sticking it in right smack dab into the Major area of the glute to be 100% sure that its going into the muscle. Arent i so descriptive with my V technique???/ lol Well thanks again and i hope you can understand my elaborate example of where to inject..:)

Last edited:
My friend tells me he always gets a lump in his ass. He wonders if the drug is absorbing properly or if the lump/scar tissue is effecting it.

Find your hip pointer (bone). It is the bony protrusion at the top of your hip, Make a fist but extend your thumb from the pointer and also extend your little finger and then point it backwards and down. This will be the general area where you can shoot. Veins and blood vessels are everywhere. Once in a while you will poke through one or nic it. No biggie. Just do not inject if you draw blood when you aspirate. This is dangerous!! Nice descriptive BTW! I think I'd rather watch the dancer thanks:D

mulldog said:
When i stuck the needle in it hurt alot more than it did the first time. It hurt all the way in (i think it was because i was moving the needle around to much) i injected very slowly and then pulled the needle out. The whole time it hurt.

Bingo. When pushing the needle in, it should not be painful. That is the easiest way to tell if you've hit a nerve. Just pull out and find another spot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws