over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MAGAZINE/SUPPLEMENT COMPANY SHOOT OPPORTUNITIES

physiquephotog

Irvin Gelb Photog Extraordinare!
Newbies
For those of you who aren't familiar with me I'm one of the main contributing photographers for Musclemag International and many other magazines in the U.S., Europe and Asia. I also do shoots for many of the major supplement companies for ads and marketing material. Check out www.bsnonline.com to see my photos of Ronnie and Triple H. I've been around for a long time and have photographed many of today's top pros like Jay Cutler, Ronnie, Lee Priest, Monica Brant, etc. You can google my name to find out more info on me (irvin gelb, irv gelb, irvin j. gelb). You can also check out some examples of my work on my site (see all 7 pages): www.groups.msn.com/GELBCOM/shoebox.msnw .

I'm setting up my shoot schedule for 2006 and welcome all pros and amateurs to contact me. I will have many editorial shoots for the magazines and opportunities for potential contracts with supplement companies. Amateurs, please contact if you feel that you have excellent future potential or if you are currently national level quality. Even if you are currently off season, please provide me with information on when you will be in shape, your stats and email me some recent in-shape photos.

Please email me at [email protected] .

I've been asked by some people to show some current photos on my online portfolio, so I'll repost my message here containing the current info as follows:

I am a well known photographer for bodybuilding/fitness magazines and supplement companies. I have been in the industry for over 15 years. You can google my name "irvin gelb" or "irv gelb" to find out more about myself. Also see the following site that has some of my photos displayed in it: http://groups.msn.com/GELBCOM/shoebox.msnw (see all 6 pages). I also did the new photos of Ronnie Coleman and Triple H for BSN that you can see on www.bsnonline.com .

I'm setting up my shoot schedule for 2006 and welcome all pros and amateurs to contact me. I will have many editorial shoots for the magazines and opportunities for potential contracts with supplement companies. Amateurs, please contact if you feel that you have excellent future potential or if you are currently national level quality and an aesthetic physique with cover type model looks. Over 200 lbs. with 18" and over arms usually preferred by my clients.Even if you are currently off season, please provide me with information on when you will be in shape, your stats and email me some recent in-shape photos. As for women, I need bikini/Playboy-type models.

Please email stats (height, weight, measurements) along with photos for consideration to [email protected] . Contact me even if you're not in photo shape now so that we can plan for work when you are. Thanks.

I vote Jbomb, get his ass in some magazines

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner