over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mammary tenderness, swollen nodules and not sure why

silverTT

Registered
Hey guys I've been running a low dose subq cycle for approx 7-8wks now and over the last 2 or so wks developed some bilateral mammary tenderness and the development of swollen nodules under both nipples and I'm a little confused as to why based on dosages, compounds used and added ancillaries so needing a few thoughts..

Cycle has been:
Sub-q daily
Prop (SP labs)- 20mg/day, 140mg/wk
Mast (SP labs)- 20mg/day, 140mg/wk
Last several wks added some SP winny tabs at 30mg/day..

I had a problem with 1 of my orders several wks in to the cycle and my supplier accidentally sent me several bottles of nandrolone-D instead of my propionate..
So I had run out of my prop for approx 2wks while awaiting reshipment..

So I restructured the cycle and decided I'd add a low dose of the deca into the mix..
So for about 2wks I implemented the deca at 20iu(40mg)/day until the test ::tar-warscame back in but with the understanding of the deca ester not kicking in for a while and then dropping dose back down..

Since this was a nice multi bottle freebie I'm keeping a low dose of the deca in my cycle as it should work nicely with everything...

OK SO.. On to my complaint of mammary gland tenderness and bilateral knots approx the size of a big Lima bean.. This occurred LITERALLY a day or so after including the nandrolone.. Could not imagine it's related to the deca due to small dosages and the decanoate ester..
But still it has occurred..

Since I didn't have problems before the deca and this is a first time using the drug I must attribute my symptoms to this unless it could be a total combination of everything?
Oddly enough though I'm using MAsteron which can help with any estrogen as well as not aromatising and same with winny and my total doses shouldn't cause these problems either..

So here is what I have been doing:
I have a Rx for selegeline and have been taking 2.5mg and increased it to 5mg/day.
Had some old leftover tamoxifen I began adding in 10mg/day when tenderness began and over the last couple days increased it to about 20mg/day..

My current drug/dosage:
-Prop 15iu/mg/day, 105mg/wk
-Mast 15iu/mg/day, 105mg/wk
-Nandrolone 5iu/10mg/day, 70mg/wk
-Winny tabs, 10mg 3x/day which will be switched to 30mg Tbol/day for approx 8-9wks and closing out the run..

So anyone have an idea or reason I should be having this occur?

Kevin

Side effects can take place immediately even from long estered AAS. Since this is your first time taking deca, and symptoms appeared immediately after deca use, I strongly believe that it could be prolactin related gyno. Only way to know for sure is getting labs done. If my suspicions are correct, a low dose of caber or prami would resolve your issues.

Just because he just started a long ester it's still in your body right away,meaning side effects can appear immediately.you just won't see results right away.
If it's deca it's most likely prolactin and you should start some cabaser right away,since an AI will be useless for that.
I would try both letrozole and caber and that will def clear it up.

Thanks for the replies guys and my thinking is that it is a reaction to the deca and that I may be quite sensitive to it... But that is why I'm taking and upping my dosage of selegiline which isn't as strong as caber or prami but can still control and decrease prolactin levels.
But another thing is that deca is progestinic, so would a dopamine agonist even help with side effects from compounds like deca and tren? It will help with prolactin but progesterone?

So I've dropped all the doses as mention in my last post and especially dropping the deca dose to a bare minimum dose for joint support and including another steroidal class into the cycle (19-nor) and even within a couple days of doing this some of the tenderness is dissipating.

In about a wk or so I plan on adding back in MK-677 at 12.5/day. That is one reason I started the selegiline to help control any GH secretagogue induced prolactin increase and to indirectly help support endogenous test and GH..

The only way to know for sure is with blood work. I would have it done and then treat it.

That would be ideal but depending on where he lives,he might not have the advantage of a private lab.if your primary Doctor knows tgen you can just ask him for bloodwork.

....OR just stop the deca. You started using deca, next day sore lumps appear. Your gonna keep taking the deca because you have it? At least get some caber then.

Just because he just started a long ester it's still in your body right away,meaning side effects can appear immediately.you just won't see results right away.
If it's deca it's most likely prolactin and you should start some cabaser right away,since an AI will be useless for that.
I would try both letrozole and caber and that will def clear it up.
No. Sorry, but no. You are not going to see progestin related gyno in two days of low dose deca. Your cells can not even receive the signal from the nadralone until your body has cleaved the ester allowing it to attach. So yes, there are traces in you, but i personally highly doubt you have enough Nandrolone in two days. That's ludicrous.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

. With 105 test, 105 mast and the 30mg winny, it's enough to shut your own production down, but perhaps your body wants and needs more good ole fashioned testosterone than that. Only safe way to tell is labs though. As ashop said. I have been wrong before, that's for sure.

Course you could always give your lumps a lil squeeze and see if they milk..

Were you doing high amounts before?

Are we sure that's not npp?

Were you running the mk with that cycle cycle?

Any ai or serm other than the seleg?

Im stumped here but curious as hell.

There's reasons for the q's i promise. Gyno sucks, so ill be following. You got me interested. Ill also talk to some of my docs at the hospital if i get a chance tomorrow. But depends on who's in.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Blood work yes but you can still have gyno with low E2. It has happened to me. Throw in a couple weeks of nolva and it will go away.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws