over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs butterbean

i was disapointed in pudz performance against tim silvia, i was rooting for the bodybuilder, but i guess silvia was just as serious and his skill was more in play, very surprsing for a guy that pulls commercial planes

i watched the video and was like "wtf" butterbean is huge, looks like what 450?, the fight may not look interesting; but i think butterbean would probably knock out over 90% of none pro fighters!

Fight looked fixed to me.

HAHA...this was not even a fair fight, you pick a guy who looks like a turtle when he hits the ground, would have been better if just a stand up fight no graund fight. He never had a chance if it went to ground

he must be making a good amount of money for taking part in these "freak show" fights.

If it went down any other way...mp should have given it up. He actually had a decent takedown. good for him

Maybe fixed.

I think it was fixed . I saw Butterbean on the ground in other fights and he can handle himself to a certain point . He was able to dominate and submit a 450 pound guy name zulo- zulo and took out James Thompson in 43 seconds who has to be a lot better then his recent compitition .In this fight and his last one against a guy that was a hockey player he showed no defense at all , no attempt to roll away to get to his feet . It looked like he landed some good jabs at least and think could have won if it stayed in the standup because the polish guy did absolutely horrible against Sylvia in the standup and I don't think landed a single punch. I can't imagine Butterbean would be that hard up for money to fix fights .

MMA AGAINST BOXERS

i watched the video and was like "wtf" butterbean is huge, looks like what 450?, the fight may not look interesting; but i think butterbean would probably knock out over 90% of none pro fighters!

I think most would also which is why MMA take it to the ground , but not always. Mir was able to knock down Cheik Kongo with a punch and Gonzaga knock out Cro cop with a high kick . The Crocop / Mir fight I'm looking forward to see and think Mir will go for an early takedown and get in an easy submission . I don't think Crocop has improved his groundgame too much although he looked good winning by choke against another kickboxer with little or no ground game in his last fight .

I think most would also which is why MMA take it to the ground , but not always. Mir was able to knock down Cheik Kongo with a punch and Gonzaga knock out Cro cop with a high kick . The Crocop / Mir fight I'm looking forward to see and think Mir will go for an early takedown and get in an easy submission . I don't think Crocop has improved his groundgame too much although he looked good winning by choke against another kickboxer with little or no ground game in his last fight .

Crocop might not have a stellar offensive ground game but his defense is solid

butterbean... thats funny as hell.

yeah he is around 450... he got an impressive PRO BOXING RECORD: 77(58ko's)wins and 8 losses

I met him once... his hands are HUGE... he looks pretty fucking dangerous... and he is

Last edited:
That would have been an interesting fight if it was just stand up. Butterbean can't get up once he is down. I have seen a few of his fights and when he was on the mat it became a joke cos he takes about 10 seconds to get up... not ideal when you have an ex world's strongest man hammer fisting you.

BB is effective because just like in boxing nobody is going to knock him out. If he watched him box, whenever he gets hit, his neck never moves, must be the extra 50pds of pudge behind his neck.

Some of you say it was fixed? LOL come on yeah right! Look how fat Butterball is now, Ive never seen him that fat looks like a Sumo wrestler, theres no way hed be able to get up with a guy like Mariuz on top of him throttling him in the head. He'd need to roll over to his side and get on all fours before getting to his feet and that wasnt going to happen there.

BB is effective because just like in boxing nobody is going to knock him out. If he watched him box, whenever he gets hit, his neck never moves, must be the extra 50pds of pudge behind his neck.

that was funny as hell!!! i like the guy though.

I think it was fixed . I saw Butterbean on the ground in other fights and he can handle himself to a certain point . He was able to dominate and submit a 450 pound guy name zulo- zulo and took out James Thompson in 43 seconds who has to be a lot better then his recent compitition .In this fight and his last one against a guy that was a hockey player he showed no defense at all , no attempt to roll away to get to his feet . It looked like he landed some good jabs at least and think could have won if it stayed in the standup because the polish guy did absolutely horrible against Sylvia in the standup and I don't think landed a single punch. I can't imagine Butterbean would be that hard up for money to fix fights .

That's what I'm saying, butter bean is a bad mother fucker and usually much more aggressive in his strikes. He was a mammoth in comparison so I do not believe he was scared. I am not buying that.

yeah he is around 450... he got an impressive PRO BOXING RECORD: 77(58ko's)wins and 8 losses

I met him once... his hands are HUGE... he looks pretty fucking dangerous... and he is

Butter bean is the shiz.58 fucking knockouts? That's one bad dough boy.

I wish I was butter bean, or black, one of the two.

Wait, never mind.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner