over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron - Useless or Must-Have

I like it and use it strictly for the libido and anti-e effects. 350mgs of prop a week does the trick for me.

Good stuff! I’ll occasionally run 200mg with my 200mg of trt.

Good for anti estrogen and cosmetic purposes.

check a list..
100mg/ml past p is same price as npp 100, tren a 100...
5 bucks more then normal test.

you get dick benefits, you get anti e benefits and you get aas benefits... thats like 3 drugs in one!:eek

ten bucks more then a btl of adex...
200mg trt and 100-200mg mast is waaayyy cooler then 200mg test w adex:lightbulb:

lol

Shit cracks me up about fellas saying its "expensive"...really??…..:banghead:

My least fav compound. Makes me look like a veiny dick. And I don’t like the sexual side effects makes me cum weird. Tren is my fav for libido.

For the average user I recommend mast if they run deca.. It's a great compound to avoid " DECA dick".. It's ability to displace at the receptor is great.. Freeing up more test or pushing out progest etc.. For competitors it's a decent anti ESTRo if test is in the lower range.. But mast is much more effective than the anaboluc / Androgenic scale scale lets on in regards to building tissue also..

Ill smack the next person who says androgenic compounds are anti-estrogens

No steroid is a anti estrogen... But considering " some" steriods inhibit estrogen and it's effect they are going to get labeled with that " catch term"..

Dave palumbo put out a video on mast a while back and talks about its " blocking" effects of estro and prolactin.. I dont agree with everything palumbo says but it's a decent video...https://youtu.be/pG6Q1whYRKs

No steroid is a anti estrogen... But considering " some" steriods inhibit estrogen and it's effect they are going to get labeled with that " catch term"..

I didnt realize you posted right before I said that lol, wasnt directed at anyone. Androgenic compounds will neutralize alot of the "negative" sides (also worsen some too) but will not lower total estrogen. I understand that compounds like mast or nolva affect the binding affinity of estrogens but to my knowledge thats a local effect and the estrogen will still be bound in another capacity. I could be wrong on that second part though.

I tried to watch the palumbo video and I just couldnt, its the combo of his voice and that everything he says is based of anecdote. He's not wrong about everything, he's just kind of jaded in his approaches.

Last edited:
Body loves the shit, keeps it lean, hard, dry even when bulkin.
You can run it at all kinds of doseages an$ see it work but I think i shines at those higher doses when you lean af a few weeks out. Watch you lipids, and it dose over totally estro. I have it onblood work.

I didnt realize you posted right before I said that lol, wasnt directed at anyone. Androgenic compounds will neutralize alot of the "negative" sides (also worsen some too) but will not lower total estrogen. I understand that compounds like mast or nolva affect the binding affinity of estrogens but to my knowledge thats a local effect and the estrogen will still be bound in another capacity. I could be wrong on that second part thought.

I tried to watch the palumbo video and I just couldnt, its the combo of his voice and that everything he says is based of anecdote. He's not wrong about everything, he's just kind of jaded in his approaches.

Oh no.. I wasn't offended.. Lol.. But there was a study that showed that masteron did produce a aromatase inhibiting effect via its metabolites although more than likely minor.. I'll see if I can find it in a bit as it was pretty interesting..

Ive never heard anyone say mast is useless.

Your training or diet sucks if your drugs arent' working.

You get a different feeling and look but I've never seen people get big off of mast. So I mean if you want cosmetics cool but it doesn't build mass... Inb4 "I took 2g test 100mg mast and 8iu gh and built a lot of muscle"

Rather just use ai to shift andro estro balance. Maybe if contest prep do a small amount even then no idea why not use winny.

I didnt realize you posted right before I said that lol, wasnt directed at anyone. Androgenic compounds will neutralize alot of the "negative" sides (also worsen some too) but will not lower total estrogen. I understand that compounds like mast or nolva affect the binding affinity of estrogens but to my knowledge thats a local effect and the estrogen will still be bound in another capacity. I could be wrong on that second part though.

Matt Porter posted here that he crashed his E2 with 500mg. Primo, 200mg. Test. He had blood work to prove it.

Matt Porter posted here that he crashed his E2 with 500mg. Primo, 200mg. Test. He had blood work to prove it.

I did recall that after I posted this, BUT even if Matt does an incredible job of isolating changes to his protocol, that's still a relative anecdote.

Shit cracks me up about fellas saying its "expensive"...really??…..:banghead:

i feel like more then half the ppl here jsut read steroid profiles on line, "try" something once for 8 weeks and then feel they are an expert. lol :banghead:

i dont care wtf compound you are talking about, if you have not used it repeatedly over long term you really dont know sheeit.

Steroids are just tools. Masteron can be effective in certain situstions, and less effective in others.

In my experience it shines in the last few weeks of a diet, when the cosmetic effect is most noticeable.

The effect is still noticeable at higher BF, but not worth the thin stream I get while pissing and hair issues, even at 210mg Mast P/week.

Because of the sides, I'd much rather use an AI than try to mask the effects of high E with masteron.

In my opinion, using masteron to deal with estrogen is highly inefficient.

I would rather deal with the issue directly using an AI.

I've never heard an in-between, everyone either claims it's absolutely useless unless you're 2 weeks out or that they will never cycle without it.

I was just thinking about this because I was watching a podcast where dave palumbo says it's a waste of money, that it's only good for sex-drive and even fore that it's just a tiny increase since it's mostly testosterone with balanced estrogen levels and natural amounts of DHT that are responsible for proper sexual function.

It just made me think because I've gotten into the habit of matching my test dose with an equal amount of masteron. Mainly for the sexual side effects and to keep water down (my waist stays a good inch and a half smaller)

However, it's expensive AF. The libido increase is good, but not mind-blowing. The water management is cool but for the price of a good 400-600mg dose?

For example, low-moderate dose tren will have a way more dramatic impact appearance wise, will give that same androgenic aggression and for most, an insane libido boost.

Just curious where you guys stand on this. Even at 700mg with 525mg of test., it does flush the water out but I really don't look any different visually. I'm not really sure I feel much and I guess my libido is somewhat up..... but that's a lot to say for one of the most expensive compounds out there.

Here is my personal experience. Use propinate.Its works really well. You can see your body change. I like 350 week along with 350 test prop, anavar and winny etc
. It builds muscle well, and helps retain it. I also feel amazing on it. Invest in 2 or 3 bottles of quality brand name gear and try it out.

Masteron is a personal fave. Dont need much either IMO 50mg 3x a week is plenty to still benefit from all of the effects listed...

I have to slam in 10-30mg RAD140 ED along side it now though as my hair falls out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
UnCutOils
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131