over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MCT Oil as Carrier behaving like Synthol / SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone find the full text to this study or article?

Schering Pharmaceuticals "MCT carrier causing neurological disorder" P. 2-239 USDA Reference 1993

It seems to be referenced on some websites, but there is no actual text besides the reference

SEO is just that,, a site enhancing oil.
You'd have to use your gear like synthol to be simular.
That would likely bring massive scar tissue due to the hormone, and you'd be a drug fiend lol at those dosages.
Volume of oil is what seo is made for...

Various solutions of hormones are now including MCT Oil as a carrier whether from UGL, homebrew, or pharmaceutical (Miglyol). The consensus for users of MCT Oil for their carrier oil is that it reduces PIP post injection pain stating that they believe it's thinner, and absorbs faster.

MCT Oil most commonly consisting of Caprylic, Capric, and sometimes Lauric acids

Although there are many formulas for Site enhancing oil or Synthol, most often ingredients inclue:
- Benzyl Alcohol (for sterility)
- Lidocaine or other pain killer
- MCT Oil or similar

Are the AAS formulas that use MCT Oil as the carrier oil, also giving a SEO / Synthol effect?

MCT Oil which is being stated to reduce PIP / fast absorption time vs. Synthol which is stated to be slow absorption?

What is the truth about the absorption rate and improved PIP?

Can anyone chime in and share the truth (backed by science) on this issue?
I doubt it. I do have stuff in mct oil and it's great no pip or barely any. But your not using it the same way as a SEO.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

how slow is the absorption? if synthol is supposed to create a deposit in the muscle which can takes months to break down, wouldn't this be problematic if a hormone is part of this depot and constantly, over long period of time, gets released instead of quickly like with grapeseed or cottonseed?

if you look at the ingredients of various site enhancing oils / Synthol, such as Pump N Pose, Esik Clean, etc. you will see the ingredients are MCT Oil or AKA Capric & Caprylic Acid
But it's just carried in mct oil, it doesn't include the other ingredients correct??

how slow is the absorption? if synthol is supposed to create a deposit in the muscle which can takes months to break down, wouldn't this be problematic if a hormone is part of this depot and constantly, over long period of time, gets released instead of quickly like with grapeseed or cottonseed?

if you look at the ingredients of various site enhancing oils / Synthol, such as Pump N Pose, Esik Clean, etc. you will see the ingredients are MCT Oil or AKA Capric & Caprylic Acid
Meant the Caprilic acid and the other one

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember when Synthol first was first used by boybuilders, Chris Clark's stuff, Duchaine analyzed it and it was just MCT oil and BA to keep it sterile, maybe there was lidocaine too, I forget. But Duchaine made the point that it was expensive for basically just being MCT oil. Syntherol contains silica also which makes it stay even longer in the muscle, right?
One frequent poster here, forgot his name, said some time ago he just used MCT oil as SEO and had been doing that for a long time.

What I'm curious about, is the comments about steroids with MCT as carrier being faster absorbing, I would've guessed it would be the opposite. I know guys here have said not to mix Syntherol with regular gear as it would be interfering with the steroid absorbing. But maybe it's the silica making the difference?

I also remember Trevor Smith selling his SEO with hormones in the mix back in the day.

What about Gregg Valentino? He claims he never used seo but says he used to put all of his gear in his arms, I remember him saying back when he was selling he would shoot a whole vial at a time

Then again I doubt anyone here wants to duplicate that look

Which pharmaceutical companies are using Miglyol as a carrier oil.Watson Test Cyp uses cottonseed so wondering on that.Rest totally agree with.

I remember my Schien and I believe Steris as well cyp's using Safflower oil as carrier.

back in '99 I used MCT as "synthol" and thought it absorbed pretty quickly. hell, I didn't even use lido or benzyl alcohol.. just unscrewed the cap, dipped the needle in and drew out 3cc and put it in my delts or calves. didnt' even filter. no infection's, and shit, barely had any swelling or pain (except calves which was hell).

I was actually asking Allex if he had used seo as he has such strong views on it. I didn't think he had used it so I wondered if he was just going on what he had heard somewhere else.

I have not personally used anything for site enhancing, as I don't see the point for a gym rat like myself. I do lack some upper pecs and some biceps peak but don't think it's worth the trouble.

What I have done is helped friends with some SEO brands and MCT and not sure if I saw any difference. Some brands of SEOs have admitted that their product was just MCT oil and some alcohol. BigA has also mentioned that the silica in Syntherol occurs naturally and is not added.

You do understand that those Brazilian freaks use ADE, which is vitamins A, D and E in whatever oil, right? The look is bizarre because they have no muscle and they do tons of it, but the overall effect is not far away from what synthol does.

As someone else mentioned, Valentino says he never used SEOs, it was just lots of gear in regular oil.

It's sort of common knowledge on other forums that most SEOs are MCT with BA, that's why I asked BigA if that was the case with Syntherol. Hopefully we will get that sorted out soon enough.

Here's a before/after of a guy that I know for a fact that used ADE on shoulders and arms:

**broken link removed**

I have not personally used anything for site enhancing, as I don't see the point for a gym rat like myself. I do lack some upper pecs and some biceps peak but don't think it's worth the trouble.

What I have done is helped friends with some SEO brands and MCT and not sure if I saw any difference. Some brands of SEOs have admitted that their product was just MCT oil and some alcohol. BigA has also mentioned that the silica in Syntherol occurs naturally and is not added.

You do understand that those Brazilian freaks use ADE, which is vitamins A, D and E in whatever oil, right? The look is bizarre because they have no muscle and they do tons of it, but the overall effect is not far away from what synthol does.

As someone else mentioned, Valentino says he never used SEOs, it was just lots of gear in regular oil.

It's sort of common knowledge on other forums that most SEOs are MCT with BA, that's why I asked BigA if that was the case with Syntherol. Hopefully we will get that sorted out soon enough.

Hopefully we will get that sorted out soon enough? The tone of you is ridiculous. Who exactly are you? You seem to think there is a conspiracy behind everything. The ingredients are listed on the syntherol website and bottle so there is nothing to hide... it's right there.

I know what the Brazilian guys are using and they look ridiculous. This is why I state have you actually used it. Sometimes I wonder if you do know these people and you help them out with seo protocols. Why would you even help them out as you haven't even used it yourself ever :eek::confused: Do you have any pics of them? Do you have any pics of you?

I have probably been a member of over 15 forums over the years so I know what is posted on them. Honestly some of the things you believe are ridiculous. Do you still think Big A owes nearly all the sponsors on this forum. I have chatted to 30+ sponsors over the years and Big A does not own them. He owns the obvious ones that have been here from the start.

It's common sense seo will inflate muscles if you inject enough of it. Why do you need to know these things so much. I don't get it as you don't even use it. I am all for learning but info collecting with no intention of every using any of it is weird to me. I am all about the truth but you have let your imagination wander away with you.

Here's a before/after of a guy that I know for a fact that used ADE on shoulders and arms:

**broken link removed**

He just looks like he went on cycle or sorted out his training/diet. His whole physique has just improved. You know for a fact but did you help him? Do you know his protocol? How much he used? He may have used tiny amounts and stopped injecting and wasn't consistent. ADE will obviously inflate muscles if used excessively.

He just looks like he went on cycle or sorted out his training/diet. His whole physique has just improved. You know for a fact but did you help him? Do you know his protocol? How much he used? He may have used tiny amounts and stopped injecting and wasn't consistent. ADE will obviously inflate muscles if used excessively.

He looks like he started training....a bit. That guy is not impressive one bit 😂

Allex I actually just tried to pm you but I can't. All I wanted to say is I have always liked you because you would ask questions others wouldn't and just came across as different. But over the last year you seem to think everything is a conspiracy. I obviously want Synthetek to do well but it's not about that. I just found the way you wrote to Big A (in your post before) cheeky. I am all about honesty. As I stated the ingredients are listed on the bottle there is nothing to hide.

Why don't you mix mct oïl with ba and get a bottle of syntherol and see for yourself if they feel any different. Then you can post about it and people will want to know because you actually done it yourself. But everything you post is from other forums. They also told you Big A owes every sponsor on this forum which is nonsense. Lot's of shit goes on behind the scenes in forums and real life but honestly it's nonsense. Well I rep for Geno and he pays Big A and I know other sponsors who pay him unless it's all one big cover up and he is sending money to himself :eek::eek:

Last edited:
He looks like he started training....a bit. That guy is not impressive one bit ��

Of course. I just scanned over his pic. There looks like there is a big time difference when I look closer but maybe not. That could be done in 2 weeks. He could be natural and started training. Or he could have started 40mg avar and 2 weeks passed. Although I think Allex's point was he used it in his shoulders and arms and not much difference. But obviously how much did he use. It's a mute point. ADE obviously can change someone as it's simply seo and inject enough of it and you could look freaky (bad). The same for any seo really. But the whole point of this is every seo is different. Is it wrong of me to say to someone if you want to know so much then why don't you just try both and find out. If you don't want to do that then why do you want to know so bad... I don't get it :eek::D

Last edited:
guys lets get back on topic here,

for sake of argument, lets agree Synthol, SEO, or even Syntherol are giving their fascia stretching effects from some form of Medium Chain Triglycerides + additives for minor differences.

it seems like volume is the key, whether its MCT Oil, Mineral Oil, or any other carrier.

so, this brings up the question, will using gear in MCT Oil give a Synthol like effect? based on the discussion, the answer would be MAYBE, if the correct volume is used. However, is the secondary effect of using MCT Oil that it stays in the muscle longer, we don't have a clear answer yet. What is the absorption time of MCT Oil, vs any other oil? Does anyone really want to risk a LONG and SLOW absorption of hormone, thinking it's actually fast?

Lastly, why don't we see MCT Oil in Pharmaceutical Grade preparations? from well know companies like bayer, watson, or schering. Surely they've done enough research to know what the best scenario is. If someone can find the following article, that may clear up some misconceptions:

Schering Pharmaceuticals "MCT carrier causing neurological disorder" P. 2-239 USDA Reference 1993

So why risk it? In my opinion, the verdict is stay away from gear brewed in MCT Oil, as demonstrated so far, no one is giving a clear enough answer on it's level of safety, absorption rate, and effects...

if you guys are curious what the brazilians do, look up "Real Life Hulks" which is a documentary on TLC. These guys are basically injecting mineral oil and lots of it. Giving tons of Oil Emboli in their arms, traps, etc. I could only find it for purchase on iTunes

here's a clip:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_xr63XF_g"]Bodybuilders Inject Muscles With Oil | Real Life Hulks - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully we will get that sorted out soon enough? The tone of you is ridiculous. Who exactly are you?

Why is the tone ridiculous? Straight up question that will have a straight up answer.

I'm just a guy, exactly like you.

The ingredients are listed on the syntherol website and bottle so there is nothing to hide... it's right there.

Exactly, all occur naturally on MCT oil, besides the BA. I've always wondered about the silica, but BigA has said that's naturally occurring as well. Just one more reason for me to be correct when I say SEOs are MCT with BA.

I know what the Brazilian guys are using

No, you do not. How would you know? Do you live here or visit often? Are you talking about those ridiculous guys you see on internet? That's not what Brazilian gym rats who use SEOs correctly look like.

This is why I state have you actually used it. Sometimes I wonder if you do know these people and you help them out with seo protocols. Why would you even help them out as you haven't even used it yourself ever :eek::confused: Do you have any pics of them? Do you have any pics of you?

Good question. I'm friends with the guy who does the SEOs for gym rats and amateurs in my hometown. I'm also good with needles and have helped a few guys. They usually start with 3ml per muscle twice a week, add 2ml per shot until desired look is achieved.

I have probably been a member of over 15 forums over the years so I know what is posted on them. Honestly some of the things you believe are ridiculous. Do you still think Big A owes nearly all the sponsors on this forum. I have chatted to 30+ sponsors over the years and Big A does not own them. He owns the obvious ones that have been here from the start.

I don't think anything. I asked questions that many people have been wondering thru the years, including members of this site. Unlike some people here, I don't see BigA as a demigod. He's just a guy and I don't see a problem asking him a question. He agreed that people have wondered about these things for years and the questions are legit.

Why do you need to know these things so much. I don't get it as you don't even use it. I am all for learning but info collecting with no intention of every using any of it is weird to me.

Just the way I'm wired. Don't you need to know every detail about pros and competitor's lives, even if you don't compete? I guess it's the same thing.

You finding my behavior strange is a little weird to me as well. Before you had a giant signature you were the guy willing to discuss anything. Should I remind you that this is a discussion forum?

I still don't have anything on my signature, so our mileages may vary. ;)

**broken link removed**
cool, he got some tattoos. should have spent some of that money on food and training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member