over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal Plan Critique Plz

Diesel

Registered
So heres the meal plan once I get back into the gym (Using a base meal plan provided to me in another thread):

Meal One
6 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal

Meal Two
2 scoops N-Large2 + 1 scoop protein (48g protein, 44.5g carbs, 420 calories)
1 large banana

Meal Three
2 chicken breasts
2 cups rice
1 cup mixed vegetables

Meal 4
large banana

Meal 5
6 oz beef or fish(Salmon)
2 cups quinoa
1 cup raw soy beans (Edamame)
large salad

Meal 6
1 lg banana

Sound good? I'm also taking LBA's, MSM (For joints), Animal Pak Multi's. Anything I should add/subtract??

What is your weight? Bodyfat percentage? Is this everyday, or just training days?

Prior to my accident I was 181 ~10%

Currently 173 ~13%

That will be my meal plan everyday, for at least 8 weeks. I made a mock up grocery list for it (38 dozen eggs! Holy *$#@!!) Also forgot to put Flax Seed Oil.

Last edited:
I'm afraid you're going to gain a lot of fat on that diet. You didn't answer whether this was a training day, or everyday. How are you planning on training? What are your goals? Are you natural?

I'm afraid you're going to gain a lot of fat on that diet. You didn't answer whether this was a training day, or everyday. How are you planning on training? What are your goals? Are you natural?

I'm planning on eating like this everyday. My training schedule is still undecided, but I'm planning do a very simple split (Arms, Back/Shoulders, Chest, Legs). I am going to try and do a different set of exercises for each muscle group every 2 weeks, to shock and work the muscles in varying ways. After each workout I'll do about 400 sets of ab exercises (Crunches, Flutter kicks, leg raises, etc.) and do some light heavy bag work (250 punches each arm, 250 kicks each leg). I am an MMA competitor, and I love the heavy bag, helps me with my aggression :) I am natural now, but will be going on my first cycle @ 23 y/o. I know my stats arent anything spectacular, but keep in mind when I first started training to be a fighter I weighed in at a whopping 127lbs, lol. My goal is to reach 190lbs by mid-November/ beginning of December, and be over 200 in a year. I want to be able to compete in my first show by December 2008.

Sounds like your activity level will be fairly high, so that will help. Just keep your health a priority, and also don't let yourself get too soft. It's one thing to look big in a sweatshirt but a completely different thing to look good without a shirt on. Good luck, and keep us updated!

Sounds like your activity level will be fairly high, so that will help. Just keep your health a priority, and also don't let yourself get too soft. It's one thing to look big in a sweatshirt but a completely different thing to look good without a shirt on. Good luck, and keep us updated!

very true. I look freakin awesome in sweatshirts. lol... I won't say how I look without the sweater tho..

good luck with your gains dude, just keep an eye on the waist and make sure you get a tape measurer if you don't already have one. gaining 5 lbs is great, but if that 5 lbs is all in the center, it won't look so hot.

Just a quickie on the first meal just eat 6 whole eggs. Nothing wrong with whole eggs. No they won't give you high cholesterol either. So drop two and eat 6 whole. You can tone down on all the ab work too. No need. Your abs will be getting plenty of work with the right training. Lift heavy but mind your form. The best advice i can give you is train the big three. Squats, deads, bench. Do the other stuff as well but focus on these mass builders. They will work you hard and produce the best growth. When you squat go to at least parrallel to the floor with your thighs. Good luck!

Ok so I'm dropping the two egg whites in the morning, and also have to decided to drop one scoop of nLarge2 from meals 2, 4, and 6. Thanks OF, I plan to make those core movements the base part of my training, with additional movements added every 2 weeks.

So heres my current grocery list for the 8 weeks:
28 Dozen Eggs
166oz Beef (Ground beef, what fat % should I use??)
166oz Salmon/Tuna steaks
224 cups of brown rice
56 cups of oatmeal
168 Bananas
Roughly 12 packages of Soy Beans from Trader Joe's

I'm an actually an excellent cook, so I'm going to try to whip up some good recipes with the salmon and beef, trying to maintain low amounts of sodium and sugars. If I stumble upon any that are delicious, I'll make sure to post the recipes :) As far as Tuna steaks go, nothing beats simply cracking some pepper over each side and searing each side and leaving the middle raw, oh so good. . .

Last edited:
If you are trying to stay away from sugar the nlarge 2 is not a good choice. It is high in calories, but has more than a gram of sugar for every 2 grams of protein.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131