over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melvin Anthony sentenced to 10 years in prison

As we all know meth is a real ball buster.. No one has the ability to reason well on meth, hence, a repeat of his first offense.. In this day and age with all we know about meth it amazes me people still even try it for the first time..

You will see beauty wither as well as spiritual belief and morals warp. I at one point worked in a Club and would see gorgeous, young, and intelligent ladies come into our club and get a job and be lured to taking this and quickly go from enrolled in college with a part time waitress job and dreams of a BA degree to a cheap slut selling her body to this addiction.

I feel for any fallen Iron brother, may he come out and live a better life for himself.

That's unfortunate. Saw him guest pose about 10 years back or so, talented poser and dancer/entertainer. Was always known to be one of the guys that wouldn't win but could put on a show.

Yeah I know what he did. I just meant how did he get into doing that? And he's 43. He could be still competing. I just wonder, what drove him to get into the recreational side instead of using that fame to start a legit business or something...I don't know.

Because you don`t make enough money just by competing.

as good of a bodybuilder as he was, he never really (from what I saw) made an effort to create any social media presence or business for a continuity plan..

I mean, as we all know, competing in bodybuilding is a shit career choice if you are not at the very top..

he was probably just trying to make some quick cash.. people commit crimes because they believe that they won't get caught..

but the fact that he was still doing this shit AFTER he got a felony... I think that would indicate that he's not particularly bright
I agree little slice, just like any professional sport you gotta parlay the fame into some tangible after you can no longer compete i guess...I'm thinking he didn't do that and tried to make money other ways.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

As we all know meth is a real ball buster.. No one has the ability to reason well on meth, hence, a repeat of his first offense.. In this day and age with all we know about meth it amazes me people still even try it for the first time..

I've never understood this myself, granted I am no
Angel and have had issues in the past, but meth is just the one drug that has absolutely no appeal and scares the hell out of me. Sad to see Melvin Anthony in this predicament, having had such potential as a competitor and throwing it all away for another way of life

Seeing this kind of makes me wonder why he stopped competing when he did. I remember him saying he could not afford to compete due to not having a sponsor. Maybe he was all cracked up back then.

This is truly is a shame. He should be doing so much more. He was recently on some you tube videos saying he would be coaching posing with different competitors.

Do we know for sure that he was a user? It isn't always that a dealer uses the drugs he/she sells. Chances are he probably did, but do we know for sure?

Do we know for sure that he was a user? It isn't always that a dealer uses the drugs he/she sells. Chances are he probably did, but do we know for sure?

exactly.

that's like hustling 101... never use your own stash.

better yet, don't use at all

I can't imagine why anyone would move to Mississippi. Hands down the most racist state in the nation. A couple of years ago I passed through with my ex-wife who is Thai. The locals refused to eat in the same restaurant with the "yellow people". I'm from the South but not that kind of South. The rest of us don't even claim Mississippi. They still segregate schools there by having all the white kids go to "academies" that manage to only allow a couple of black kids to help the basketball teams. I'm not young but I had no idea that racism was so blatantly practiced anywhere these days.

IMO you're selling Meth you get what ever comes your way.

Eh, it's really not a huge deal. I know that recreational drugs aren't supposed to be talked about in detail on here but without delving too deep into it, the stuff is demonized a lot worse than it really is. There are truckers on meth, taxi drivers on meth, construction laborers on meth. When people get addicted, yeah, things start getting messy but making it out to be the devil spawn itself is a little unfounded. If you're knee deep in a 3 day bender with no sleep, reasoning definitely does go out the window.

Nice try, satan.

Do we know for sure that he was a user?
I did get caught in an assumption, thanks for pointing that out... It isn't always that a dealer uses the drugs he/she sells. Chances are he probably did, but do we know for sure?
No. Well stated.

To answer peoples questions as to"why" someone would sell, fast easy money.
Regardless if you come from money, selling drugs is fast and easy money. Little work, big profits. To add to it, the "lifestyle" has an allure to it, it "seems" glamorous. Everyone "likes you" and wants to be your "friend"
It's all a lie though, nobody cares about YOU, they want what you have, be it $ or product.
I used to sell pills a long time ago and am very fortunate to have never been caught. It takes a toll on you mentally and physically. Hope this guy can change his life around

As a convicted felon. He knew that having guns and rec drugs was a big risk. It is a shame that he let himself get to the point to where he did. He know has time to think about it and change if he chooses.

Do we know why he had a felony? Maybe I missed that.

Nice try, satan.

Hahaha 👺👹😈
Meth is devil himself. I've lost several friends to that poison. See how sane you are after a week without sleep. Your gun becomes your best friend, and paranoia isn't a strong enough word to describe your state of mind. Avoid meth users like the plague!!!

I can't imagine why anyone would move to Mississippi. Hands down the most racist state in the nation. A couple of years ago I passed through with my ex-wife who is Thai. The locals refused to eat in the same restaurant with the "yellow people". I'm from the South but not that kind of South. The rest of us don't even claim Mississippi. They still segregate schools there by having all the white kids go to "academies" that manage to only allow a couple of black kids to help the basketball teams. I'm not young but I had no idea that racism was so blatantly practiced anywhere these days.

....Thanks for that inspiring soliloquy. You done yet?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear