over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin

Ive used it because of it several other positive health benefits aside from lowering BG.

BUT , since I am forced to eat a very low fat , lower protein , diet I have to eat alot more carbs , than combined with 3iu-4iu a day HGH the lower blood glucose levels are definitely going to be another plus
Ahh i gotcha, what other kind of benefits have you found?

Ahh i gotcha, what other kind of benefits have you found?
I definitely feel that it has helped control my body fat back when I was eating alot more , noticably less water retention when eating alot of food.
Benefits that I haven't personally seen as it's hard to tell would be the anti cancer and other studied anti aging and longevity markers.

I definitely feel that it has helped control my body fat back when I was eating alot more , noticably less water retention when eating alot of food.
Benefits that I haven't personally seen as it's hard to tell would be the anti cancer and other studied anti aging and longevity markers.
Good to know! I could see how it could minimize bodyfat if eating a higher carb intake....do you know of any negatives or side effects to taking it?

Where is everyone sourcing the metaformin or glucophage….?

500mg ER every night before bed. Been taking it for years. Works great and is good to add with hgh use.

1000mgs er everyday.
Morning and before bed.
Lowers bg
Stay leaner
Harder to put body fat back on
Have been on it for a long long time.

Ppl say that metformin doesn't make you gain less fat when you consume a plus of kcal, so .. what is the truth?

For those of you NOT taking around carb meals time, is it as effective this way for improved BG levels and insulin sensitivity?

Based on its half life, wouldn’t one get the most bang for your buck taking it around your highest carb meals?

Metformin undergoes renal excretion and has a mean plasma elimination half-life after oral administration of between 4.0 and 8.7 hours.

For those of you NOT taking around carb meals time, is it as effective this way for improved BG levels and insulin sensitivity?

Based on its half life, wouldn’t one get the most bang for your buck taking it around your highest carb meals?

Metformin undergoes renal excretion and has a mean plasma elimination half-life after oral administration of between 4.0 and 8.7 hours.

Dan Duchaine wrote about having bodybuilders wake up throughout the night leading up to a show to eat their high carb meals with Metformin. It turned out to not be worth that level of obsessiveness. Realize that by definition, the half-life (plasma) means that 1/2 the drug is eliminated from (blood) plasma, but it takes a lot longer for the rest of the drug to be eliminated. That's not a particularly short half-life, by comparison Taurine's is about an hour. And a lot of guys take extended release forms.

^Thanks. I’m new to Metformin. Been on Berberine for years. Trying to figure out optimal dosing schedule.

^Thanks. I’m new to Metformin. Been on Berberine for years. Trying to figure out optimal dosing schedule.
As studies show that it needs to build up in the system to really be effective. What is convenient for you will work the best.

is this product ever faked? are generics the same as pharma, or are they unreliable? no regulation on them>?

is this product ever faked? are generics the same as pharma, or are they unreliable? no regulation on them>?
I would have a hard time believing that someone would fake met.....its way too cheap.

Do you guys take sustained release, Immediate or extended release ?

I meant do you guys take extended release or instant release

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311